Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpay: a new industry players will raise the price of bitcoin up to $20 000  (Read 383 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:07:12 PM

Bitcoin's price will really increase maybe higher than $20,000 since as we emerge to new technology the more and more we need to be digital and currencies will be affected by it. So by that demand the bitcoin's price will rise first since it is the most popular and the other coins will follow. There is no stop on cryptocurrencies, they could be slowed but can't be defeated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:29:35 PM

In fact, no one knows what will happen next. If these forecasts were printed on paper, then the only place where they could be applied is the toilet. ) Interestingly, Tom Lee often recalls his predictions for Bitcoins for 2018? I have not believe in any such predictions for a long time. You just need to monitor the situation in the crypto market, the stock market, the state of the world economy and be able to play it safe on time. I see cryptocurrency as a long-term investment. I just believe in both cryptocurrency and blockchain in general, so I am ready to keep the crypto for 5 years.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:19:22 AM

Bitcoin's price will really increase maybe higher than $20,000 since as we emerge to new technology the more and more we need to be digital and currencies will be affected by it. So by that demand the bitcoin's price will rise first since it is the most popular and the other coins will follow. There is no stop on cryptocurrencies, they could be slowed but can't be defeated.
we all hope that the increase will be higher than the previous highest price. but I think it takes time and encouragement from positive news, so that it fosters investor confidence
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:34:02 PM

In fact, no one knows what will happen next. If these forecasts were printed on paper, then the only place where they could be applied is the toilet. ) Interestingly, Tom Lee often recalls his predictions for Bitcoins for 2018? I have not believe in any such predictions for a long time. You just need to monitor the situation in the crypto market, the stock market, the state of the world economy and be able to play it safe on time. I see cryptocurrency as a long-term investment. I just believe in both cryptocurrency and blockchain in general, so I am ready to keep the crypto for 5 years.
In a way those speculators like Tom Lee and McAfee are playing a crucial role in the cryptocurrencies market!  At least they keep reminding us were we are (bitcoin or others coins pricing)  and were we suppose to be. Bitcoin ought not to fall from $19,000 to were it is today but that has happened and there should be reason why it should recover.  Remember that bitcoin is heading to an unknown destination in terms of pricing and we have to continue believe those that have seeing the light of were we are heading to in other to be part of history.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:26:49 AM

In 2019, many good news come to bitcoin. Its started with BAKKT and if this happen, i am believe billions dollar fund will come to market and make crypto price increasing. Beside that, bitcoin will be listed in Nasdaq, one big stocks market in the world and trillion dollar market cap. I think 2019 will be interesting year for crypto market
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:05:17 AM

In 2019, the price of bitcoin may rise to $15 000 and even reach $20 000. Such a forecast in an interview with Bloomberg put forward commercial Director of cryptocurrency processing service Bitpay Sonny Singh.

According to him, bitcoin has an excellent reputation, and in the first quarter of 2019, the cryptocurrency will become a viable commodity.

However, he added," we will not see the price move — up or down — for a long time until a new direction appears " for bitcoin.

As the main driver of growth for the industry, he calls the platforms, Bakkt, Fidelity Digital Assets and BlackRock's initiative to launch bitcoin-ETF.

He also has high hopes for the structural transformation of the cryptocurrency industry itself, including a possible IPO of the leading American company Coinbase. The latter, we recall, denied such rumors.

At the same time, Sonny Singh hammered another nail into the coffin of the ICO industry.

"I think it's safe to say that right now the ICO market is pretty much dead. Maybe a few altcoins will survive, but none of them will survive if bitcoin does not survive," Sonny Singh added.

Earlier, analyst and co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors Tom Lee said that the price of bitcoin fell only in the short term.

At the same time, an analyst at Oanda Corp. Stephen Innes said that if prices continue to decline, investors can begin to massively withdraw from the cryptocurrency. Critical, in his opinion, is the mark of $3000.

source forklog.com
In my opinion, too pessimistic forecast for ICO and the viability of altcoins. The current cryptocurrency is fully capable of surviving without Bitcoin. You also can not argue that Bitcoin is now in great shape. It still has the lowest scalability of seven transactions per second and it is not known when the situation will improve. However, the cryptocurrency market itself is capable of recovering and developing in the near future and we hope that this will happen soon.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:13:09 AM

In 2019, many good news come to bitcoin. Its started with BAKKT and if this happen, i am believe billions dollar fund will come to market and make crypto price increasing. Beside that, bitcoin will be listed in Nasdaq, one big stocks market in the world and trillion dollar market cap. I think 2019 will be interesting year for crypto market
but for bakkt, the news was overtaken by the implementation, which was planned for the 24th of this month. but hopefully it will be realized soon, and we can see all hopes come according to our wishes
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: