Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOINS | Crypto Insurance  (Read 22755 times)
TycheChi

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:08:27 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 12:57:00 PM by TycheChi

Anonymous team, Anonymous registration, with the first posts all clearly shill sockpuppets. Likely just another scam.

There is already a thread in meta about the sockpuppets in this thread.

With coverage not available in countries that prosecute scammers.

For a premium of 8% per annum on low risk exchanges.  Grin
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

Anonymous team, Anonymous registration, with the first posts all clearly shill sockpuppets. Likely just another scam.

There is already a thread in meta about the sockpuppets in this thread.

With coverage not available in countries that prosecute scammers.

For a premium of 8% per annum on low risk exchanges.  Grin

Stupid hater Cool
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

This is vain attempt to earn merit. nothing more..
Crypto Insurance

Activity: 13
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 03:32:32 PM by Crypto Insurance

http://vfl.ru/fotos/ff8875c724467359.html

Blockchain – the future, but not the present.
There are many innovative trends that might seem futuristic to a layperson but are already taking place. Less words - more exciting info you will find in our new post.
https://www.fintech.finance/01-news/what-the-future-of-insurance-looks-like/
Crypto Insurance

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

Why do you need to insure your cryptocurrency assets? And why are financial guarantees inherent in the traditional market also relevant in the cryptocurrency system? The answers to these and many other questions in our weekly almanac on the portal Medium.

https://medium.com/cryptoins/reliability-in-simplicity-cryptocurrency-insurance-9e7d55c93ba2
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

Tell more about the type of insurance you provide? As far as I got, cryptoins insure against the total crush of an exchange only.. What’s the percentage of the sum insured?
Crypto Insurance

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

Tell more about the type of insurance you provide? As far as I got, cryptoins insure against the total crush of an exchange only.. What’s the percentage of the sum insured?

Crypto Insurance protects any user's funds (BTC, ETH, USDT, XMR, BCC, etc.) on crypto exchanges. Protection works in case of bankruptcy/termination of the operation of crypto exchange due to:
cyber-attacks on crypto exchange software;
theft, fraud, illegal actions of personnel, management or owners of a crypto exchange.

More info in our TChannel https://t.me/cryptoinschannel
Reinsurer

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

Do you insure the accounts of these traders depending on the size of the assets contained on them?
Crypto Insurance

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:00:04 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 11:01:54 AM by Crypto Insurance

Do you insure the accounts of these traders depending on the size of the assets contained on them?
We were forced to introduce a limit of liability – the total amount of the insured assets should not exceed 15 BTC. The amount of insurance coverage on the policy is from 5 to 15 Bitcoins depending on the exchange. And this is due to the fact that during the analysis of our target audience it was revealed that our potential customers hold on their accounts an average of 0.1 to 15 Bitcoins. The figure may not seems so significant, but this amount is often enough to cover the funds of one particular trader.
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

You repeatedly mention that you are planning to create scorings and ratings. Tell me, which of the exchanges is currently the safest?
AlexPavl (OP)

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

You repeatedly mention that you are planning to create scorings and ratings. Tell me, which of the exchanges is currently the safest?
Is it possible to evaluate it at all? and what amounts are you willing to insure?
Crypto Insurance

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Well, we published the rating earlier..
« Kraken is apparently the safest, and cryptocurrency held there is the cheapest to insure. Read more and about other exchanges that fell into our rank list. »

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/11/06/cryptocurrency-exchange-insurance/
Tradingene

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

CRYPTO INSURANCE
First online service of insurance for personal accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges and in wallets.

What is the algorithm for registering on the site? I do not understand how I can get a policy ..
AlexPavl (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

Total available capacity for crypto-related crime insurance placements starkly lags demand,” said Jacqueline Quintal, financial institutions practice leader at insurance broker Aon Risk Solutions,

Insurance is critical for getting institutions to invest because unlike stocks and bonds, crypto is for all intents and purposes a bearer asset. Once a thief obtains the private keys to a wallet, the money is gone, like cash or jewelry pilfered from a safe.
Reinsurer

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

CRYPTO INSURANCE
First online service of insurance for personal accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges and in wallets.

What is the algorithm for registering on the site? I do not understand how I can get a policy ..

Check it here https://youtu.be/_fOvpAhy28o. It’s pretty easy, dude
Reinsurer

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

Total available capacity for crypto-related crime insurance placements starkly lags demand,” said Jacqueline Quintal, financial institutions practice leader at insurance broker Aon Risk Solutions,

Insurance is critical for getting institutions to invest because unlike stocks and bonds, crypto is for all intents and purposes a bearer asset. Once a thief obtains the private keys to a wallet, the money is gone, like cash or jewelry pilfered from a safe.

Insurers are much more eagerly implementing artificial intelligence. For example, AI and machine learning technologies are used to analyze claim documents, thus freeing up human resources to focus on more creative tasks. Artificial intelligence tools are gradually influencing many aspects of the “customer journey,” from searching for a product to purchasing it. And they will reshape the traditional service requirements, distribution channels, underwriting, and pricing models. Tools based on machine learning and chat-bot processing are particularly innovative in the insurance industry. All of this amounts to a significant reduction in operational expenses.
Crypto Insurance

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/l45Dw.jpg
Don’t miss a chance to get your Xmas gift!

The CRYPTOINS team is ready to take care that you don’t worry about the security of your crypto assets. At this time it is especially important to spend time with family and close friends.
Get a discount on the crypto insurance of your account on top exchanges. Make a policy before January 15, 2019 at half price.

#XmaswithCryptoIns
AlexPavl (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Don’t miss a chance to get your Xmas gift!

The CRYPTOINS team is ready to take care that you don’t worry about the security of your crypto assets. At this time it is especially important to spend time with family and close friends.
Get a discount on the crypto insurance of your account on top exchanges. Make a policy before January 15, 2019 at half price.

#XmaswithCryptoIns

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

I am not ready to believe such a services. In my country, there are no such insurance options for covering my bank saving accounts or my trading accounts. Why this service is taking responsibility for exchanges and web wallet providers whereas real life insurance companies are not able to do so (or at least in my country).

I was entering to this discussion like imagining typical insurance services which is also accepting major cryptos for buying policies and for paying premiums. But, this sounds like non-realistic as it will not be possible to cover our BTC holding by an insurance company. I guess they have messed up by without analyzing how a basic insurance coverage works.
Foxinnest

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

I am not ready to believe such a services. In my country, there are no such insurance options for covering my bank saving accounts or my trading accounts. Why this service is taking responsibility for exchanges and web wallet providers whereas real life insurance companies are not able to do so (or at least in my country).

I was entering to this discussion like imagining typical insurance services which is also accepting major cryptos for buying policies and for paying premiums. But, this sounds like non-realistic as it will not be possible to cover our BTC holding by an insurance company. I guess they have messed up by without analyzing how a basic insurance coverage works.

As far as I understand correctly, Cryptoins is only a service based on the same classic insurance. After all, the project itself was launched by broker Aspis Sa.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: