Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin Spotlight Will Host COTI’s IEO On June 4th  (Read 132 times)
COTInetwork (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

KuCoin Spotlight Will Host COTI’s IEO On June 4th

COTI and KuCoin have joined forces to launch COTI’s IEO on KuCoin Spotlight! COTI is one of the first projects to partner with Spotlight, which assists blockchain companies with raising funds, gaining market traction and raising industry awareness.

KuCoin is one of the largest global exchanges, with more than 398 live markets listed on CoinMarketCap, which translates to 398+ cryptocurrency pairs trading on the platform.

COTI’s IEO will take place on KuCoin Spotlight on 4 June, 2019!

About COTI:
COTI is an enterprise-grade fintech platform that eliminates all intermediaries and empowers organizations to build their own private payment solution and digitize any currency using its proprietary Trustchain protocol.

COTI provides functionality as robust as PayPal and Alipay while enabling enterprises to create their own unique rules and finally own their payment system to save time and money and regain control over their data. COTI’s platform enables companies to effortlessly create advanced fintech products ranging from payment networks to stable coins, loyalty programs and more.

COTI’s 28+ people team is built from highly experienced individuals, who previously held positions at IBM (former head of research), Ripple (former CRO), Blackrock (former CIO), Investec Bank UK (former CEO), as well as cryptographers from Israeli elite army intelligence units.

About KuCoin:
KuCoin is a leading global crypto-crypto exchange, also known as the People’s Exchange. KuCoin provides users with exchange services that are both convenient and extremely secure. This is achieved through the integration of its premium assets and state-of-the-art transaction platform. The KuCoin exchange app has been launched on both the Apple App Store for iOS and the Google Play Store for Android to keep users trading on the go. The platform features 170 tokens, including more than 350 pairs that were launched within the first year of KuCoin’s operations.

For more information, you can visit COTI and KuCoin.

For other exciting COTI news, you can stay up to date on our Telegram group.

Talk with us on Telegram     Official Facebook       Official Twitter              Official Reddit        Official Youtube Channel        COTI Group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:41:27 PM

and where is the information about the project on the bitcoin forum?  add more information.

greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:19:23 PM

COTI partners with Fantom, taking technology beyond the blockchain. Read the full article: https://bit.ly/2I0izQy

I want to support this project and I will introduce a spotlight project to the community and my friends, is there a bounty program that I created I really want to participate

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: