Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18968 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:24:47 PM

Having a good Marketing strategy  can help to promote a project. 
One of the good way to promote it is thru social media. It has a big impact  to the mob if they see some info about the project. Success can be achieve if you are really  willing to do it no matter how hardship or struggle you encounter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I'm attracted to incentives and a chance to be a stakeholder in the new projects.  I think maximum coverage of all social platforms is a must.  I am impressed by projects that list a huge array of social platforms and even some that I have never heard of before.  Of course, the problem with that is all the management effort that goes along with listening to interests expressed across all those platforms.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
centimentalking

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Whatever promotion methods you will be following, when your project is not having a good concept then you will not able to find success with it. I agree promotions are important but a new innovative concept like what solution you are going to provide for a problem, is more important than anything else for the success of a crypto project.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

The best method to promote your project is to launch the bounty programme. It will cover the most social media channels and crypto related websites. Another way is to promote your project on websites with large outreach like Etherscan.
medicalmiracle

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

I think the best form of marketing is word of mouth, if there is a good project then they don't need to shout it from the rooftops, people will realize the potential and they'll tell others about it, soon it will spiral and the project will be very popular.
I'm not ready to agree with this. Because there were many good projects could not find success whereas few utter jokes had become a huge projects. Promotions are important still I am also agreeing that potential and what problem is going to be solved by that crypto project is more important for its success.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

The best method to promote your project is to launch the bounty programme. It will cover the most social media channels and crypto related websites. Another way is to promote your project on websites with large outreach like Etherscan.

a pretty good method that indeed promotes our products to others. but promoting it is not easy, it requires perseverance. because each project must have different obstacles.

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

if I see that the project is constantly improving and actively promoting it, then I invest my money in it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

In my opinion I would like to suggest you work for bounties patiently and hold your coin till the bull come. But, the most crucial part is choosing the right bounty which will actually pay you at last. So, Go to the Tokenmarket site and choose the ICO for which you want to work for bounty. Then choose by look at a glance how many participant are there so that your reward would be a decent amount of token.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

Road to success with regards to ICO could be through the use of social media campaign and signature campaign also. If the project really wants to achieve the massive success to impact the community in a short period of time they should use the advantage of social media, and signatures campaign. These will help them to promote their project as effective as the hunters can. Although not all end up successfully but still it is good strategy.
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

There are many ways to make a project successfully, one of them by do marketing their products through influencers of social media, bounty campaigns, advertisement online, etc. But this is no guarantee will success because the quality of the project also needs to be considered.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

There are lot of ways that an ICO management team do in order for them to promote their project to the investors and traders. We all know that through the use of social media networks, we can easily spread the news about a certain project. In this case, I think that bounties is an essential way to promote the project and at the same time, it can help the ICO community grow rapidly.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

I think that Twitter is now playing an important role  in the promotion cryptocurrency. Most coins and their developers have a Twitter account and a certain number of followers. One important tweet, and this news flies through other social networks and messengers, such as Facebook, telegram. LinkedIn.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

One thing in this space is the dynamic nature of the space, it is evolving and with the huge negative sentiments in the space it will take more than what you highlighted above to convince people to part with their money, alot of people  have lost huge money investing into the space, imagine Ethereum going from $1400 to $84, this is very hard to stomach and to raise fund now what I think the team need to do is to offer more than the useless utility tokens they keep offering  to equity in their project

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

I have my self way how to success at airdrop and bounty campaign project, after joining at bounty and airdrop project I seriously for doing all of task asking by bounty campaign project for getting stake and token at the end of bounty campaign project.
hiameneven

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Twitter campaign must be more effective as it covers both crypto users as well as rest of the world people too. After twiiter campaign, I believe signature campaign in this forum will be more effective to make any project familiar with crypto users. After this type of campaign I believe, social media engaging and mouth of word will produce what we want.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

There is no specific approach that is better than the other. All the approaches you've said are better if they are considered together. They bring cumulative good effects. This is the reason they are still used in promotional strategies.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

The best form of marketing  strategy is through bounties with the help also of social media , facebook and tweeter. The most that attracted me most is that promoting such projects with introductions  ,videos and illustrations  which are short but compehensive.  Proper advertisement  makes such project with greater potential , firm and trustworthy. People will patronize such kind of coin if they think that there is a teamwork of the admins and their members to push through  to the road of success of every project.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

I like to participate in bounty campaigns for I can get free tokens by advertising a project on social media like Facebook, twitter, etc. But among other campaigns like facebook, twitter, telegram, translation, I like signature the most. The token allocation limit is usually higher under signature campaign and participating in signature can give me crypto knowledge. It will broaden my mind about cryptocurrency.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Promoting a project can help to be more successful but it  always depends on the  individuals  if it was convincing. Social media has a big impact in introducing a  project. Good promotion can help a project to become successful.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

I think that the performance of the development team at blockchain conferences will give an opportunity to many people to make sure that the team is real and will increase the trust in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: