Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Devolve Developer - The New Era of Real Estate Development  (Read 1919 times)
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

This project is really big and takes a lot of effort. And I think it has a great future that can bring a change in real estate industry. I hope Southeast Asian countries will be included in the list. The processing of papers in some countries here is very slow. We all need a change.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FraGmeNt01
Copper Member

Activity: 84

join in :https://t.me/HOT_BOUNTY_CHANELL

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

do you plan to enter the Russian market?
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Blockchain technology is indeed very powerful and innovative. It made this great project to exist which will be the "new global standard in real estate" in the near future. 
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

I really love the concept of token holders will have a direct participation in the development of the real estate market and also the reward programs of this project. Great team!  Grin

Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Hello! Can't find information about ur team.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

Layout looks good
Devolve Developer

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

Hello! Can't find information about ur team.

Hello there ,

You can find the Devolve team on Devolve website :

https://devolvedeveloper.io/team/

Devolve Videos

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsVh1gBihuDJ8HI2NUGAQ1g/videos
Luc9988

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

Please help.  I tried registering for Whitelist on the website but can’t log in after registration?
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

Okay, it's very good to get support from Bollywood Stars and it might be phenomenal in India.
Will Devolve Developer expand its business in Business Apartments, Hotels, Restaurants and Villas?

Dear zxl,

We are honored to have Bollywood celebrities to support our project which provide credibility to what we do as the stars will not attach their names to something that is not sound.  In facts, we are rolling out more celebrities who would like to show their support.

Our partnered international Real Estate Developers are mainly from North America such as Canada and USA and South America.  

We currently have a pipeline of over $400 million in projects on 3 continents and our portfolio of projects continues to grow.

We do not plan to expand our business in Hotels or restaurants; we are mainly focus on building large subdivision as many as 100 houses or more and condo buildings.  We currently have a project in Panama to build a smart city which is a join venture with the local government.

Please explore some of our project on our website:

https://devolvedeveloper.io/projects/

A fantastic value for a DEVOLVE project that has been developed.
Just look at selling expensive tokens like this:

Soft cap: 100,000,000 DVX
Hard cap: 600,000,000 DVX
Price Token: $ 0.75 USD per DVX

1 token = 0.75 USD, almost 1 USD for 1 token. yeaahhh !
Devolve Developer

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 08:46:34 PM by Devolve Developer

Okay, it's very good to get support from Bollywood Stars and it might be phenomenal in India.
Will Devolve Developer expand its business in Business Apartments, Hotels, Restaurants and Villas?

Dear zxl,

We are honored to have Bollywood celebrities to support our project which provide credibility to what we do as the stars will not attach their names to something that is not sound.  In facts, we are rolling out more celebrities who would like to show their support.

Our partnered international Real Estate Developers are mainly from North America such as Canada and USA and South America.  

We currently have a pipeline of over $400 million in projects on 3 continents and our portfolio of projects continues to grow.

We do not plan to expand our business in Hotels or restaurants; we are mainly focus on building large subdivision as many as 100 houses or more and condo buildings.  We currently have a project in Panama to build a smart city which is a join venture with the local government.

DySWv

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

After viewing your project makes me want to hold DVX tokens. Is it required to participate in real estate development if I have your DVX or to have an own?

Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Nice presentation. But I want to ask what is the difference between primary market and secondary market in real estate business?

Devolve Developer does not engage in property leasing, rentals, condo conversions and flipping which are investment strategies for secondary market investors to earn modest returns from income. 
Devolve Developer positioned themselves in the primary real estate market as a developer who builds large scale sub-division projects and other development properties which are sold to businesses operating in the secondary market. Devolve Developer is comparable to being the manufacturer of properties and selling these properties to wholesale businesses that offer fractionalized ownership to their token holders. 

Thank you for answering. I'm now enlightened. Does this means it will generate higher return on investments?

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

This is really a big and great project. What opportunities will you give for DVX token holders?
Devolve Developer

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

do you plan to enter the Russian market?

Hello FraGmeNt01,

Our projects are mainly in North America such as Canada and USA and South America since our international real estate developer partners are in North America and South America.   However, anyone could purchase the Devolve tokens around the world and you may park the tokens in any of the Devolve subdivision projects and earn token rewards generated from the profits of the large subdivision projects.

You may check out some of the RUSSIAN translation Devolve videos from the below link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=devolve+developer
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

Dear zxl,

We are currently opening for Whitelist registration and purchase can be made on January 15, 2019.

Whitelist Sale : $0.40 per token
Pre-Sale:  $0.50 per token
Public Sale I: $0.60 per token
Public Sale II:  $0.70 per token
Public Sale III:  $0.75 per token
I saw something that made me confused on the main website of Devolve Developer.
On the main website >>> https://devolvedeveloper.io/, I see support from Bitcoin.com, Bitcoinist.net, Finextra and Forbes.

After I click the Forbes button, I see a link like this >>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2018/02/22/how-will-blockchain-change-the-economy/#605f16144905

Has Devolve Developer cooperated with QUORA?
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Nice presentation. But what will you do to make Devolve DVX token price or value rising?
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

It's a wow for forming alliances with governments, central authorities and real estate affiliated business for your project. Through hard work, talents and skills of your team, this project will be successful and bring change to real estate industry.
Devolve Developer

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Dear zxl,

We are currently opening for Whitelist registration and purchase can be made on January 15, 2019.

Whitelist Sale : $0.40 per token
Pre-Sale:  $0.50 per token
Public Sale I: $0.60 per token
Public Sale II:  $0.70 per token
Public Sale III:  $0.75 per token
I saw something that made me confused on the main website of Devolve Developer.
On the main website >>> https://devolvedeveloper.io/, I see support from Bitcoin.com, Bitcoinist.net, Finextra and Forbes.

After I click the Forbes button, I see a link like this >>> https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2018/02/22/how-will-blockchain-change-the-economy/#605f16144905

Has Devolve Developer cooperated with QUORA?
Those articles were meant to be published in early January of next year as we attempted to launch our ICO in 2019.  The website designer forgot to disable/hide those article slides.  I will inform the marketing team. Thanks for your information.

Devolve Developer

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 04:05:32 PM by Devolve Developer

Please help.  I tried registering for Whitelist on the website but can’t log in after registration?
Hi Luc,

After you filled out the registration information, you should receive an official email from Devolve, containing an activation link.  You're required to click on that link to active your account.  
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Nice layout and presentation. How are you different from a typical ICO project?   Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: