Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴  (Read 70430 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
profilink

Activity: 535
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

I invest in a platform for a joint economy. Now is a great opportunity to purchase Rento tokens with a good discount at an early stage at a price of $ 0.02 for 1 piece. Do not miss this moment!

Пoдпишиcь нa мoй нoвый кaнaл: https://t.me/+WY737ts0T-0zNjgy
Cтapый кaнaл: https://t.me/+OiXMQ9AHsMI0NzMy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

I invest in a platform for a joint economy. Now is a great opportunity to purchase Rento tokens with a good discount at an early stage at a price of $ 0.02 for 1 piece. Do not miss this moment!
Why did you decide to invest in this project? Do you think you can make a profit?
eurobend6

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

I think the fact that rento capitalizes on the growing trend of a sharing economy this is an indication of a great idea. I found information that it aims to utilize blockchain technology to develop a secure, automated sharing ecosystem.  I have a question) Is it possible that with such a fall in the market you will give up your idea and, for example, change the roadmap.? Or is the best indicator - is time and you intend to go towards your goal?

The development of the application is consistent with the plan.
Reactions on the cryptocurrency market don't affect our product.
eurobend6

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

Rento is made for the current market, more and more are moving away from cheques, cash or even paying by card, and the main reason is safety, so with rento you bypass the security aspect, and as the transaction is completed by cryptocurrency this makes for an easy secure transaction.  

The annoying part of changing currencies will disappear, this should open the idea of Rento to the average person.

How will you resolve customer issues like for instance a payment is made but the item is not available when it should be, and how safe will your app be as there are so many apps out there only as strong as the phone encryption?

Some people don't have a lock on their phone so if the phone was stolen would they be able to access the app?

Great project and really looking forward to using it soon

If the product isn't available on the chosen date, you will not be able to rent it.

The application will require login and will be password protected.
MinThu2019

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

I found a real product That name is called  Rento (https://airdrop.rento-app.io/7864/5715833) And you can join show that link.
dexycoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Done alittle bit of researh on the project, i think it is ok . Wonder if you have a working prototype already. Guess it would be an added advantage.
Well what interest me the most about the project is its brand new consensus Algorithm called Proof of Authority(PoA). I try to research it but couldn't find much.  The name sounds interesting
 Hopefully Rento becomes the Uber of Blockchain.Goodluck devs.
maamourf19

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Its all in one app! Looks interesting! I would love to see its progress! Is the already released? I can not see it on the website. I would love to try it!
waposec2

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:36:10 AM

what is different rento with other blockchain ?
masor1976

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:22:44 AM

hi thanks for generous airdrop project. part of your airdrop page  "follow us medium" is not working. medium's message is "This page is unavailable"
AltCoinChris

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

When will the airdrop complete and when it does and the tokens are distributed to all qualified participants, will they be available on exchanges to purchase more? If so, which exchanges are going to offer the token and when will they be expected to be added for trading. If they won't be, why not and when will they be?
eurobend6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

When will the airdrop complete and when it does and the tokens are distributed to all qualified participants, will they be available on exchanges to purchase more? If so, which exchanges are going to offer the token and when will they be expected to be added for trading. If they won't be, why not and when will they be?

Please read whitepaper: https://rento-app.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf
Kausar6666

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Rento proposes multiple products and services segments, with its initial focus on businesses
and service providers to populate the Platform with a large stock of available resources, ensur￾ing that the Platform initially has enough inventory for consumers to find it appealing. Rento will
be launching with primary listing segments such as household items like lawn mowers or snow
blowers, through more commercial offerings such as shared offices and conferencing facilities,
construction equipment, parking spaces, and even underutilized human resources. In addition to
developing a sharing platform, Rento plans to set up at least one bricks-and-mortar rental store
as a proof of concept for its sharing ecosystem.
amolmunde001

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Hello Team.

This might be seen as a childish question to be asked. But when I really started to visualise the concept, and the feasibility about Renting our Items to someone else for some period, it struck my head.

What is the guarantee that the Item we have rented to someone else will keep it as good as we can?

Or if the item is lost or damaged by the other party, we might end up in a loss Instead of earning few money.

Your answer is expected.

Thanks in advance
R22108

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

🔥 Rento App is coming soon! 📱
We are releasing the first version of the Rento App in December! Make sure to Check it out!
➡️ https:/[Suspicious link removed]/g7RflxGzBN#rentoapp #rento #blockchain #innovation #ethereum #bitcoin #tokensale #ico #cryptocurrency #virtualcurrency #coinmarketcap pic.twitter.com/MsxvrsQ3vT

— Rento (@Rento_app)
tarek4545

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

Do you have a plan to listing your coin in Binance?
cyptofan1987

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

Do you have any plan to list your coin on Binance or Bitmex or Kucoin or Bitfinix?
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

Rento has a good concept and so can you explain a little details of this project? like about how many soft cap and hard cap want to achieve? before that I also saw no plans for exchanges or distributions to participants in roadmap, so what is the plan about that's not made on the roadmap link?
Cryptoblasting

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

I don't get what is being shared. Are people renting real estate or something else?
Zare3129

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

How far do you expect your future? Is the project likely to fail?You can succeed because people get your hands. We are with you as much as we can
azat222

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Hello! My vision of the project Rento Global Sharing (Rento APP) is the solution to optimize the use of wealth throughout the world! If you speak in a more understandable language, then you can rent out a thing that you have not previously used or rarely used it with without any problems! The main advantages are that the application will be created on the blockchain! that will allow you to protect and speed up your data, and one of the most enjoyable is that it will be possible to get tokens that also have material value! In general, the rental direction, I believe, the Rento team was not chosen by chance, as a global solution or an improvement in the field of rent indirectly and directly affects the reduction of environmental pollution! That in our time one of the most important problems. The project is very good and this is my subjective opinion. I wish the team great success in the implementation of their planned project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: