Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPCHAIN DATABASE IS REBRANDING TO VAULTITUDE  (Read 2095 times)
Mit Gas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Fear not, DrStede - all those things remain unaffected by our rebrand and the work you've put in will not have been for naught. Only our name and visual identity changed.

if you got concerns, please let Lukas in our telegram channel know.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lukman19

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

it's a good project. i love it, i hope this project is success
Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

A cool project indeed
It's nice to see that the thread is becoming more and more active
A great project like that needs more eyes on it, so, we as a community, we have to spread the good word about IPCHAIN
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

A cool project indeed
It's nice to see that the thread is becoming more and more active
A great project like that needs more eyes on it, so, we as a community, we have to spread the good word about IPCHAIN

It's nice to see that the thread is becoming more and more active  one post  Grin not much going on here! is it a scam project? or has the project failed?
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Vaultitude Developed with global IP authorities and leading law firms. Vaultitude addresses the needs of IP professionals, technology transfer managers, artists, scientists and inventors.
fierceserverby

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

I like this project because the market is safe, faster, safer and cheaper. Besides, you solve problems very quickly and reasonably.
michael.islam

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Good day
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
criptohispano

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

As I suppose most of you know Vaultitude is going to Accept USD on their app and they say token value would be static, that arent the conditions explained when they take our money, why our token would have any value if they accept USD payments?

I made a telegram group for investors of Vaultitude so we can talk free about what happens with our invest and if we have legal rights to claim to Vaultitude Whitepaper conditions must be respected:

https://t.me/joinchat/GCZhdhGiA7DxzYD4-GKZfQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: