Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything is an investment-change my mind  (Read 1460 times)
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:37:01 PM

I constantly here people say " Only invest what you can afford to lose"  Well no matter where your wealth is it could crash.

-Invest in USD- USA could collapse and experience mass inflation making your dollars nearly worthless
-Invest in Bonds- Government could collapse making your bonds worthless
-Invest in real estate- Housing prices could crash, natural disaster could hit and insurance company could go bankrupt
-Invest in metals- prices could crash, asteroid mining could collapse prices

Your money is never 100% safe no matter where it is invested.

Have you tried with crypto currencies other than the listed ones. There are plenty of ways to invest and earn in every platform. I would advice you to choose the right platform that will suite you. If its going to crpto platform, then check for ways to earn more bitcoin. Trading is another best platform in crypto to multiple your investment.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:16:23 PM

talking about risk, in every case, however we try to minimize, even then the risk will remain and whenever it can happen. But after all investing is something I have to do, because everyone also knows that investing is enough to help us in the future.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:43:29 AM

Yes indeed investment anywhere is not always safe and has a high risk because we get profit from fluctuations, we cannot get it for sure. So that we have to be careful and do overall consideration in order to avoid these risks. I agree with what you say that invest anything we can lose. Because we must always be ready with the results that will be obtained.

I cannot agree that EVERYTHING can be an investment. However, you can really invest in many things - your education, real estate, jewelry. Meanwhile, cryptocurrency is one of the leaders on this list.
arifteguhr

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:18:00 AM

talking about risk, in every case, however we try to minimize, even then the risk will remain and whenever it can happen. But after all investing is something I have to do, because everyone also knows that investing is enough to help us in the future.
absolutely right and not only in the digital world that has a big risk but in the real world it must be you, because all the businesses that get the money will certainly have their own risks even though they are small

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:58:19 PM

Investment is important, but we also need to know the introduction and education so as not to make a mistake in making a decision, make sure that our monthly needs are disrupted due to the investment that we do is too large,

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:22:54 PM

The risks will still be there, and even if you keep your money under a pillow, you still have risks. Indeed, every investment has a risk but investment can provide benefits that can improve financial conditions better.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:01:40 PM

absolutely right and not only in the digital world that has a big risk but in the real world it must be you, because all the businesses that get the money will certainly have their own risks even though they are small
For me it is good to invest our money in crypto currency because investing in real business never given me satisfactory profit that’s why I am only investing in bitcoin which is best crypto currency and it has graters value in market not only as currency but as asset and as life savvier, it is good invest even if you are worries about lose, just invest small amount of money and store.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:10:53 PM

Yup everything we put our efforts in might be an investment for the future or we might not know of that we unconsciously invested on a particular thing to satisfy our needs or have that thing that we want. That kind of thinking actually changed my mind. Investment cannot be taken lightly even though we know now that it is that kind of thing we must be careful to the one that we are investing with.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2758
Merit: 343

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:24:27 PM
Merited by Yamifoud (1)

Yup everything we put our efforts in might be an investment for the future or we might not know of that we unconsciously invested on a particular thing to satisfy our needs or have that thing that we want. That kind of thinking actually changed my mind. Investment cannot be taken lightly even though we know now that it is that kind of thing we must be careful to the one that we are investing with.
This is to be sure that we are 100% ready enough to face any challenge and risk before investing. Cause giving into the doubts will never give us a fruitful outcomes and most worst if losing our entire investment. We're not supposedly to let it happen and so we should have to think in the positive.  Being is positive mind-set will give us a light for the right path to follow and have a positive output by then.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:14:29 AM

Investment is important, but we also need to know the introduction and education so as not to make a mistake in making a decision, make sure that our monthly needs are disrupted due to the investment that we do is too large,
Investment is the same as saving money and exchanging it when the price rises, so the investment does not get a different added value from the crypto trade that takes place in the market.
Doing the same trade with crypto activates which will have a big impact on the increasing integrity of buying and selling, so prices will go up because of demand.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:24:08 PM

Investment is the same as saving money and exchanging it when the price rises, so the investment does not get a different added value from the crypto trade that takes place in the market.
Doing the same trade with crypto activates which will have a big impact on the increasing integrity of buying and selling, so prices will go up because of demand.
  Yeah it is about market exchanger of price and buying low to sell high is best investment, we will have to work and invest according to our experience, we can invest to hold for long term and we can trade for long term, for some trading is good for some investing is good, so it is about the users, no exchange is better than crypto currency, it is best investment and future savvier.
DeadCoin

Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:27:30 PM

I constantly here people say " Only invest what you can afford to lose"  Well no matter where your wealth is it could crash.

Its true and yes have seen my friend trading and keeps earning more profits out of less investment. I often ask him why he does not invest more money when he has enough. He says, to compensate if any loss occurs, he sticks on investing less. A good strategy he uses at the beginning to earn earn and withhold from loosing more.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2702
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:44:34 PM

~nip~
This is to be sure that we are 100% ready enough to face any challenge and risk before investing. Cause giving into the doubts will never give us a fruitful outcomes and most worst if losing our entire investment. We're not supposedly to let it happen and so we should have to think in the positive.  Being is positive mind-set will give us a light for the right path to follow and have a positive output by then.
Definitely we should be positive cause nothing will help us if we are in the negative side.
As we start into business, we should we look for its future success and not seeing how it collapse cause it is just making us not work it out. Though negativity is a part of our concerns so we can't prevent it before it happen but we not just letting it to control our mind.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:13:42 AM

-Invest in USD- USA could collapse and experience mass inflation making your dollars nearly worthless
-Invest in real estate- Housing prices could crash, natural disaster could hit and insurance company could go bankrupt

Everything is about speculation and taking a risk. If we do not want to take risk, we dont get a reward or profits. We make investment because we believe on investment will be a good future and i think every investor have positive thinking about his investment

mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:29:35 AM

Before investing, you must know the risks are always there. But from that choice, the risk of investing in real estate is smaller than others. Because housing in my country is needed. So prices will rise very quickly every year.
investing is largely determined by the situation in which we are, if we in rural areas invest in land or houses I think it is very suitable, and if we are in the war zone, maybe invest in the most appropriate form of gold. but if we are in urban areas and in developed countries, investing in digital currencies is very appropriate, because crypto is in addition to investment but can also be used to buy and sell facilities and be able to get convenience in buying, so investments must be adapted to situations and conditions.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:15:32 AM

~nip~
Definitely we should be positive cause nothing will help us if we are in the negative side.
As we start into business, we should we look for its future success and not seeing how it collapse cause it is just making us not work it out. Though negativity is a part of our concerns so we can't prevent it before it happen but we not just letting it to control our mind.
I think the main thing is we have to think logically. every investment does have risks, and we must be aware of that. my excessive self-confidence is also not a solution, because it can backfire for us. so it actually loses

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:19:06 AM

Before investing, you must know the risks are always there. But from that choice, the risk of investing in real estate is smaller than others. Because housing in my country is needed. So prices will rise very quickly every year.
investing is largely determined by the situation in which we are, if we in rural areas invest in land or houses I think it is very suitable, and if we are in the war zone, maybe invest in the most appropriate form of gold. but if we are in urban areas and in developed countries, investing in digital currencies is very appropriate, because crypto is in addition to investment but can also be used to buy and sell facilities and be able to get convenience in buying, so investments must be adapted to situations and conditions.
I like the idea of knowing the circumstances, if you have those ideas then it will be easy for you to choose wisely, there's particular information that will lead you to a much appreciate forms if you are into investment state, while if you can also deal with using it in a everyday life just in case you needed.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:46:48 AM

No investment is 100% safe and that is the reason why we take the risk and invest what we can afford to lose. There is risk attached to every investment but an investor can reduce the risk by studying about the particular portfolio, for  example, if it is cryptocurrency investment, an investor must study the project and know its capabilities before investing. This reduces the risk of investing in worthless and scam coins on the market.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:37:48 AM

For me it is good to invest our money in crypto currency because investing in real business never given me satisfactory profit

Sure , real business gives little to less profit but at least they are more stable and will last a lifetime but crypto investments are too risky due to their volatility although there is a saying that high risk is always equals to high rewards  which is true  .  meanwhile i wont recomend investing in crypto alone , its better if you can prioritize stable investments  and make crypto only as a secondary option  . that is for your own good and for your own  safe .
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:45:45 AM

Have you tried with crypto currencies other than the listed ones. There are plenty of ways to invest and earn in every platform. I would advice you to choose the right platform that will suite you. If its going to crpto platform, then check for ways to earn more bitcoin. Trading is another best platform in crypto to multiple your investment.

Yes, bitcoins is missing in this list and it is far better investment which are listed above. Although the risk is still there in bitcoins but the future is of the bitcoins and digital currency.

Whenever you invest in anything, it is not risk free. We need to understand it fully and only then invest in it. Also if you invest for long term than there are 80% chances that your investments will be profitable.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████