$2000+ - 18 (22.2%)
$3000+ - 27 (33.3%)
$5000+ - 17 (21%)
$8000+ - 8 (9.9%)
$10,000+ - 11 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire in the market: Bitcoin is below $4000  (Read 2422 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:25:10 PM

calm down buddy, that's just a necessary adjustment of the market. Bitcoin's value cannot exist at too high a price when it cannot serve the world better.
at the current price, it is its real price. Without pumping high prices, we should be happy about that because this is an opportunity for us to buy more BTC.

Man, no one knows its real price. Some people are sure that one BTC will cost a million, while pessimists say Bitcoin will fall further and reach a bottom of a hundred dollars.
yes indeed no one can accurately predict how much the price will be experienced by bitcoin everything is still limited to forecasts and possibilities, but certainly the pattern of prices like this is now common after halving days occur and will recover some time later until the next halving day arrives etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:52:53 PM

calm down buddy, that's just a necessary adjustment of the market. Bitcoin's value cannot exist at too high a price when it cannot serve the world better.
at the current price, it is its real price. Without pumping high prices, we should be happy about that because this is an opportunity for us to buy more BTC.

Man, no one knows its real price. Some people are sure that one BTC will cost a million, while pessimists say Bitcoin will fall further and reach a bottom of a hundred dollars.
yes indeed no one can accurately predict how much the price will be experienced by bitcoin everything is still limited to forecasts and possibilities, but certainly the pattern of prices like this is now common after halving days occur and will recover some time later until the next halving day arrives etc
next halving still long time enough and maybe that has no influence to current bitcoin price movement.and now if we want to take good opportunity we could buy some btc with our free money although many expert said trend will continues goes down.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:14:56 PM

Bitcoin price drop in 2018 because many market panic with many fake news in media. I think its our opportunity for buying bitcoin at cheap price. I am believe bitcoin price will recover again in 2019 because i think good news will come

That maybe true that the falldown season is still on the market up to this time and the value of bitcoin is just getting lower , so we will just wait for the time when will be the market to rise up and recover.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:32:26 PM

this is too scary. Bad news will be heard at the end of the bear market. No investor will continue to buy coins and the coins will continue to depreciate. This may be the last chance for Bitcoin to get on the bus, but now the risk is very high, I choose to watch.

Don't tell me that you are getting hopeless now about the potentiality of Bitcoin mate?
Have you forgotten that before bitcoin reach the value of more than 1000$ it takes year before it happens.
then during that time lot of critics don't believed that bitcoin will reach 1000$ but what happened on 2017 bitcoin was
jumped up to 20k$ and now not because bitcoin was down again below 4000$ it means, it will goes down to zero, of course not!
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 05:23:31 PM

Bitcoin price drop in 2018 because many market panic with many fake news in media. I think its our opportunity for buying bitcoin at cheap price. I am believe bitcoin price will recover again in 2019 because i think good news will come

That maybe true that the falldown season is still on the market up to this time and the value of bitcoin is just getting lower , so we will just wait for the time when will be the market to rise up and recover.

Nevertheless, we still have plenty of room and time left for going down before we let the bull run.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:05:34 PM

The prices of various crypto currencies such as Bitcoin tend to be unstable even though the global stock market goes up / down.
The performance of the cryptocurrency currency this time is very contrasting compared to the stock market which experienced a massive selloff.
Sometimes it's difficult to predict, for example, today Bitcoin has dropped more than 4%, tomorrow is up 11% sometimes during hourly trading it can go up / down. But in investing or trading you should be able to look carefully at the charts and analysis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:47:08 PM

The prices of various crypto currencies such as Bitcoin tend to be unstable even though the global stock market goes up / down.
The performance of the cryptocurrency currency this time is very contrasting compared to the stock market which experienced a massive selloff.
Sometimes it's difficult to predict, for example, today Bitcoin has dropped more than 4%, tomorrow is up 11% sometimes during hourly trading it can go up / down. But in investing or trading you should be able to look carefully at the charts and analysis.

I think it is time for long term investments. It is really hard to predict. So you are to choose the coin you believe and hold it.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:44:08 PM

It sad to know that in this year we didn't expect about the pump and waiting for it's time, how can we profit now in crypto if even the king of the coins is dump also, people are manipulating the condition of crypto and it was frustrating because you've been fooled.5
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:59:21 AM

It sad to know that in this year we didn't expect about the pump and waiting for it's time, how can we profit now in crypto if even the king of the coins is dump also, people are manipulating the condition of crypto and it was frustrating because you've been fooled.5

hate that everything is so linked to btc right now and have been for the last year, it makes the market very boring to trade since everything follows bitcoin anyway.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:06:44 AM

I am late in the polling votes but I guess bitcoin now is really scaring out most or all of the investors. Just imagine you buy it high then suddenly it falls that hard but you have nothing to do except to hold it because if you will going to sell it definitely one will going to lose some of its money and that is not good. So, we do not have any choice but to wait for some time and hold.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:50:54 AM

hate that everything is so linked to btc right now and have been for the last year, it makes the market very boring to trade since everything follows bitcoin anyway.

no not really . not all are linked to btc because sometimes its just a co incedent were all cryptos are going in the same direction  . if you have a billion or a trillion amount of cash and you will be buying a different kind of crypto for example  , you can make that coin pump because it gets more demand compared to others  .

in reality , it maybe boring  for now but the best thing that we can do so far is to have a solid trust and patience because sooner or later the market can return to normal   .
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:52:13 AM

many feel like you, especially for those who invest in early 2018, of course frustration is something natural. however, trust and patience will bring us to glory later, moreover many predictions that in the middle of this year prices will soon increase
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:52:37 PM

The price went down because it had to, what we experimented at the end of 2017 was a bubble and it is impossible to deny it so to try to blame the media for what it happened is a huge mistake, we need to be clear about the reasons that caused the crash because if we are not then how we could possibly predict accurately when the next crash will happen.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:15:19 AM

The market starts scaring the shit out of me. What the hell is wrong with the cryptocurrency market? What on earth is going on in the cryptocurrency market? I used to justify the recent market crash as a 'fake dump' but now it starts freaking me out! So, where do you guys think is the next bus stop for bitcoin? I'm thinking isn't this beyond 'hash wars' or Bakkt launch fake dump by the whales?

I expect the drop and the pump so the market is not like the stable market anything will be happened and we are know that the market is suddenly drop and suddenly from but in today situation it will be likes reaching the $6,000 but it is not enough also and if it was like $15,000 only I will get my income.
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:21:42 PM

It will be a good lesson for those who have invested everything in Bitcoin at a price of $ 20k. Now they will have to wait 3 years for Bitcoin to reach the price of $ 20k again to go to 0.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:33:22 PM

It will be a good lesson for those who have invested everything in Bitcoin at a price of $ 20k. Now they will have to wait 3 years for Bitcoin to reach the price of $ 20k again to go to 0.

Simply that time, when Bitcoin was close to 20 K and even more, people used to say that BTC price would reach 50, 100, 200 thousand. It did not happen, but a lot of guys invested in Bitcoin to let the project live.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:48:40 PM

How do you know that the price of bitcoin will reach $0 in three years?

Have mystery ball which predicts the future. Tongue
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:57:53 PM

That happen because most of people sell and sell and this caused on my opinion the drop and the price was so low, but i think this year will not happen and the price will grow more even if the grow will not be fast.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:48:27 PM

It seems that the forecast has come true, although the number of votes of the other forecasts is not much behind. I would like to see such a vote among the high ranks of the forum, it would be interesting to look at the result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: