Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market in pain  (Read 1583 times)
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:47:42 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

Today the market goes back to the top and it pleases. Yes, I think so too. You need to be active here to get more good coins. I now think that I can still do to increase my opportunities here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

I will do the same since being a bounty hunter we are being paid with tokens but at least we get to hold different tokens without having to spend a penny from our pocket. But of course I do not underestimate our time and effort being spent doing all the required task in every bounty campaigns that we participated.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is in a long phase  of  bearish market, unlike the bull run of 2017, the best option is to HODL  and wait until the correction is over, sure this phase will be over soon, Cryptocurrency is still evolving and several changes will keep taking place until there is stability for token.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

This fall was very strong, but I believe that it should not have lasted too long. The big players bought Bitcoin from those who panicked. I think the market will continue to grow.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:59:04 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 12:50:20 AM by Clark05

For sure most of the coins will be survive so I will be stay here. Because if you are going to leave cryptocurrency you lose your money because you will lose your capital because the price that the coin that you bought is very high so you do not have a choice.
Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

The hard time won't change my trust in cryptocurrencies!
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

The good thing now is that the market has started to recover slowly bitcoin has gain more than 10% now pushing the price to over 4k and i think crypto might stabilizes before the year runs out but i don't think bull run will happen.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

It takes a sense of optimism if you still want to be productive in crypto. many cryptos are far and await this while gathering more assets are things that must be done to get a huge profit. a good strategy is to keep accumulating crypto for the long term even though the downturn happened.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I also still believe in cryptocurrency even though the market conditions were not good, and bitcoin continued to decline in price, but now prices are starting to improve, the price of $ 3700 is the lowest of bitcoin this year.
Yeah, market looks green, seems like it started to get better. I think that's really entertains everyone's feelings. I'll hope it will rise continously and not fall so deep anymore. So, we can really see crypto in better price in December later.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

I have the same idea as you, I also still believe in crypto and I think many of us do. I also have the same choice as you, I will stay active in bounty campaigns and trading because I am sure that we will get a good result in the future.

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

If you are trader like me this is the most perfect oppurtunity ever given to us. Buying some of the most successful coins that has the highest probablity to become known is now my goal. I know there is no guarantee on my decision, but there is also no gurantee of becoming successful by doing nothing and without risking.
A wonderful statement that really makes you think, because you have correctly evaluated and accepted, because you can simply lose everything, if you take a wrong step, it is necessary to understand if you are a trader.
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

I have the same idea as you, I also still believe in crypto and I think many of us do. I also have the same choice as you, I will stay active in bounty campaigns and trading because I am sure that we will get a good result in the future.
Crypto can still make a profit for someone who wants to try to care for him so he can produce something they want. many still believe in Crypto so many still follow their activities in participating and learning about Crypto. in the future Crypto will grow and now Crypto is in pain because this is a process towards a beautiful time, waiting for success to come to you because you are passionate and keep trying your best.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

It will not be the full recovery, but it will happen soon. I am sure that in December the market will look different. Mostly, it will be green. Just do not be in a hurry and do not take quick decisions to sell alts.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

No one likes the current market situation except for the buyers who buys more coin while the price is low and that's a smart thing to do.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1537
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:22:03 PM

I still survive and hold all the coins I have. Because I believe in the potential of Bitcoin and some future altcoins.

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

This year is very sad for investors, especially if they hold big coins since february in this year. Since february market keep falling and i think this month will be the end of bear market, after this month we will see a little bit recover, maybe more than 300B before christmas.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

The stock market many not pleasantly surprised, but still should not lose hope because the fall seems to be stopped!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

I still survive and hold all the coins I have. Because I believe in the potential of Bitcoin and some future altcoins.
Holding bitcoin never gets wrong.

It's the coin that's being held by most of the crypto people and this is market is being predicted by bitcoin. And those altcoins that we are all depending to what bitcoin would say. If it started to get a bounce back, you see the market is bouncing too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

I myself still survive and keep all my coins until things get better, I still believe crypto has a lot of potential in the future

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Mehel.kb

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

I am also the same as you in carrying out activities in the world of cryptocurrency. I demand that I be more active. Because in my opinion, market conditions will recover and the price of all coins will make me happy again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: