Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currencies today !  (Read 1180 times)
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:32:00 AM

Every time the market used to show growth in such a way, from the beginning of the year the market is growing with some form of price fluctuation causing downfall. Same has taken place with the present growth above $5600 and falling low. This time can expect the market to grow again as the bull market is predicted to grow gradually.
the initial stage of the bull market has begun, this increase in bitcoin is a sign, maybe some altcoins are still low and there is no growth but in the current market situation I think all prices are still very strong. we just wait for growth to happen soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:13:14 PM

Inflansi is down the market today due to the large supply and lack of demand, and one of the contributing factors is that many investors are retreating and many are panicking. If both of these factors decline, the market will improve again.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:08:00 PM

There is still nothing clear in this market and investment in this time is really risky, this can affect your assets in the next 3 years. Looking at the fact that the uptrend has not yet happened and the value of Bitcoin is very volatile, the price increase will face many difficulties in the next few years and may not happen. I think it will take at least 10 years for the market to fully recover because it is a time when new generation of investors is born and will help the market grow strongly.
After reading your post, I had to take a peep at you profile but was shocked you are not a newbie, because if you are fully conversant with the happening, you will clearly see that the market is beginning to speedily recover and there is nothing taken 10 years here. Are you telling me that all the bulls, all the good projects that are springing up now will be sleeping for 10 years?

So may institutions that are already working on something to bring into the market and add their own quota by this year, and Is there anyone that has not even heard of BTC to wait that long. 10 years is absurd man and not a realistic value, anyway, you are entitled to your opinion.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:41:37 AM

Inflansi is down the market today due to the large supply and lack of demand, and one of the contributing factors is that many investors are retreating and many are panicking. If both of these factors decline, the market will improve again.
In recent times crypto prices have increased quite encouraging because almost all of them have increased. This is a good sign of beginning to increase the trade in the crypto exchange throughout the world.
After experiencing a long decline in prices and holding back patience finally the excitement of crypto trading finally emerged with a significant increase. Without patience from crypto owners, trust will decrease.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:15:05 PM

I think that it is even difficult to imagine how much the investor lost his money and for fraud in the cryptocurrency market.  At the end of 2017, there was almost a nap of fraudulent ico companies, which provoked an outflow of funds from the cryptocurrency market.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:21:04 PM

In recent times crypto prices have increased quite encouraging because almost all of them have increased. This is a good sign of beginning to increase the trade in the crypto exchange throughout the world.
After experiencing a long decline in prices and holding back patience finally the excitement of crypto trading finally emerged with a significant increase. Without patience from crypto owners, trust will decrease.

Some say it might be a dead cat bounce, but in my opinion there is to much general positvity and upward price movement to have that in price terms.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:42:08 PM

Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?
I don't think it will be the bad situation the situation is not suitable for breathing otherwise The Other type of investments will be definitely going today if you are interested for the future generation there is no problems happened for you it will always been giving the conference about stability with the development.
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:58:39 PM

in my opinion, the crypto market is very sensitive with bad news about them, if there is new news that brings negative stories, the market will automatically collapse, on the other hand also with this situation many large investors sell their investments and wait for the market to recover to invest again.
what is clear is that we all don't know what theatrics have happened behind all this but I'm sure they will also re-create a positive trend in the market so that Bullrun is imminent.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:58:45 PM

in my opinion, the crypto market is very sensitive with bad news about them, if there is new news that brings negative stories, the market will automatically collapse, on the other hand also with this situation many large investors sell their investments and wait for the market to recover to invest again.
what is clear is that we all don't know what theatrics have happened behind all this but I'm sure they will also re-create a positive trend in the market so that Bullrun is imminent.
I don't think that sensitive will be the appropriate word we can describe about crypto, cause any declines happen around it is not all about of having bad news or any related issues but a lot of factors could triggered into it.   Though there is some instances that it will be causing it's dump but not contributed a vast effect into its trend. 

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:27:53 PM

I think that it is even difficult to imagine how much the investor lost his money and for fraud in the cryptocurrency market.  At the end of 2017, there was almost a nap of fraudulent ico companies, which provoked an outflow of funds from the cryptocurrency market.
All blame should be on them because most of them invest greedily, they want to catch the whole wealth of the world at once and that is what will make them put so much money, you need to see what these guys are dropping in this investments, they are not tens, then run into thousands of dollars on a project they are not so familiar with.

If they had invested in in utility tokens and built already existing projects that has given them a very good signal as regards its products, I am sure they would not have been in the dilemma of scam they have been now. How come most victims of scammers are the ones investing hugely?
Wolfwar

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

If we analyze the daily and 4 hour phase of Bitcoin price fluctuations, then a certain breakthrough can be observed in the last 24 hours.  The fact is that according to analysts, one should hope for today only for a positive in the near future, since the close of daily trading did not dismiss prices below $ 5,600.  And this indicates a good trend in the near future.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:36:33 AM

The market is still moving well, and bitcoin itself has a value of $ 5800, but for Eth it is at $ 169. A little of the journey that appears from the crypto market, is still better than a few days ago. Surely we still think positively that crypto is still moving well.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:52:24 AM

Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?
It is important that we know that this market move in faces and in cycles and understanding this cycle is what put you ahead of others investors and traders.  Bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies was performing bad then because There were in bearish trend and cycles and in November and December 2018 we see the wost price of the year.  It is now recovering and we are happy for this.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:04:41 AM

After the correction of 2017 hype many investors turns afraid of losing profits so what they do is selling all their assets and this brings the market more dumping and the panicking continues so what could we expect?but this is temporary and look at the market now, its blooming again
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:27:11 AM

After the correction of 2017 hype many investors turns afraid of losing profits so what they do is selling all their assets and this brings the market more dumping and the panicking continues so what could we expect?but this is temporary and look at the market now, its blooming again
Yeah! so far so good the market still gaining a gradual increase and we expect a higher bounce in this year 2019. With this good appearance of digital asset many of our investor now turn to invest to a new project that can help develop in todays generation.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:16:29 AM

The market is still moving well, and bitcoin itself has a value of $ 5800, but for Eth it is at $ 169. A little of the journey that appears from the crypto market, is still better than a few days ago. Surely we still think positively that crypto is still moving well.
the cryptocurrency price movement depends on the demand in the exchange, when the demand from bitcoin and ethereum increases, it is certain that the prices of these two coins are very expensive but I see that bitcoin will increase faster than ethereum.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:25:01 PM

the cryptocurrency price movement depends on the demand in the exchange, when the demand from bitcoin and ethereum increases, it is certain that the prices of these two coins are very expensive but I see that bitcoin will increase faster than ethereum.

Indeed, bitcoin demand is faster than ethereum, so bitcoin is able to have expensive value and seems to continue to increase. The movement of bitcoin is still influential on altcoins even though only a few percent, but this shows a positive impression on the crypto market.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
ciang huang

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:56:53 PM

Indeed, bitcoin demand is faster than ethereum, so bitcoin is able to have expensive value and seems to continue to increase. The movement of bitcoin is still influential on altcoins even though only a few percent, but this shows a positive impression on the crypto market.
it's true, bro, because bitcoin has a very high price with a lot of enthusiasts. With a very high sales volume every day, if bitcoin rises all altcoins and tokens will rise too. bitcoin is very important for the crypto market

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:11:48 PM

And vice versa, positive news always let the market growing. Therefore, it is very important not to share the panic here as the bad news is spread very fast. We do not need it anyway.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:32:12 PM

No one knows what will be the  exact  thing that will happen to crypto currencies, all i know is that crypto currencies are just starting ,crypto is so young and has a lot of room to grow.  Crypto currency is our future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: