Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to ethereum prices now.  (Read 726 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:33:41 PM

I see some time that happened to ETH, I see ETH is very difficult to rise at all, for example if BTC rises 5% but ETH only rises 2.5% while if prices drop, ETH falls further than BTC. Will the ETH Developer keep silent about this? because in my opinion, ETH is a good and well-known coin, this coin is used by many platforms and it's a shame if there is no new idea from the developer

nothing to worry this time i seen ethereum in the market cap their price slow moving up even if bitcoin steady their price, the good news is ethereum go back to their place as 2nd coin of all coins.(patient bull run coming soon)
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:18:14 PM

I see some time that happened to ETH, I see ETH is very difficult to rise at all, for example if BTC rises 5% but ETH only rises 2.5% while if prices drop, ETH falls further than BTC. Will the ETH Developer keep silent about this? because in my opinion, ETH is a good and well-known coin, this coin is used by many platforms and it's a shame if there is no new idea from the developer
i think it's not only ETH had been affected with the downfall of the market as we can see on the market prices that mostly all alts have been down by almost 80% from their all time high. This is a good opportunity for us to accumulate many coins on those good quality crypto while at affordable prices. The launching of ethereum fork will be a turning point of ETH price to rise higher as those will create a huge demand.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

i think it's not only ETH had been affected with the downfall of the market as we can see on the market prices that mostly all alts have been down by almost 80% from their all time high. This is a good opportunity for us to accumulate many coins on those good quality crypto while at affordable prices. The launching of ethereum fork will be a turning point of ETH price to rise higher as those will create a huge demand.
yes, what we see now is that almost all altcoins have lowered their prices by up to 80%, and I agree with you, for example, now we can choose to buy Ethereum or other altcoins whose prices are currently affordable, and we can collect for can buy as much as we want.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:12:59 PM

Being second position on coincapmarket means that ETH is "something"
Because if it's nothing, ETH won't be reach top 5 in coincapmarket. AFAIK, ETH value always adjust bitcoin value but if someday, it's happen in opposite, nothing we can do unless we are in lucky !

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: