Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone want to help me build the Open source Ethical Promotion Channels?  (Read 101 times)
drmai (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

(O)pen source Ethical Promotion Channels via an immutable p2p network where each individual gets paid to see ads online with the purpose to selflessly support common sense good buying decisions and help shape the global economy towards a scientifically driven economy.

This will help to control if the product you are buying is ethical or not with badges etc, different badges mean different things.

Red badge example: this product is likely to be fished in a protected area, this product will cause List(*this kind of harm to the planet backed up with scientific facts and links similar to Wikipedia(hovering on screen)).(Brave?)

By tagging product information to barcodes(/RFID) we mine system currency and build the database and add to difficulty then POS and premine 10-20% for liquidity. (Android/IOS)

this way the control of the regulatory processes for the global environment will be in the hands of each individual instead of a chosen few. example: you can buy this honey but the quality is low and it might only be 30% real honey and contains GMO products this product causes bees to die, according to data (provide link) this is the % of bees left. An open voting system will allow and force true transparency, voting per product will be made at random time intervals indefinitely but the longest waiting time will be 12 months to avoid manipulation if no vote, cached files will be used to determine quality.

system currency utility:
Good products and companies would gain more market share and would want to use the network to be seen more frequently and also seen as an ethical company to do more business. Also using the System currency as settlement for buying products on the network.

Imagine to allow developers to build on top and add drop shipping capabilities, pay with crypto or fiat? (Hyperledger/BTC/WTC), build food delivery apps on top and real-time scanners for b2p and b2b so that businesses can sell globally approved items on shelves basically choke the fire of senseless mass production and in the same way help stores get more profitability.

In the end, the power is rightfully in the hands of the end users of a product, not any government, I call it autoregulation. I believe that with enough facts per product our buying decisions will differ from the contrary if easily accessible.

Let me know if you want to help out so I can share the repo with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: