Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptocurrency King in 2018?  (Read 484 times)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

Until now Bitcoin is still the King in all aspects. But through last year until now, more and more new coins appear everyday. Bitcoin is now going to many difficult problems, we all know this. Some are better, Ethereum is the one, in my opinion. Guys do you think that Bitcoin will lose its first position on cyptocurrency market this year?

No. For me bitcoin is still be the leading coin this year inspite of a lot of fluctuations it will become more and more stronger. There is a new technology that will make bitcoin more better coin this year and the years ahead. No other coins can replaced it as long as there is a lot of bitcoins demand.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

If bitcoin gets recognized more than it does right now, the deserved recognition will make it the undisputed king of crypto. If you are referring to the prices of the coins then some coins might actually surpass bitcoin, with the growth of some that are really ridiculous.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Without Lightning Network is Bitcoin useless as a currency, so we might see a new cryptocurrency leader. This process will face several enormous problems, as a lot of people still think that we have got only Bitcoin over here. Secondly, Bitcoin is iconic for every crypto lover/investor/enthusiast and whales that own a big chunk of BTC will (hopefully) never make an economic suicide and wouldn't destroy the price of BTC. The new king would signalize that cryptocurrencies have moved on and useful platforms will be rewarded with a great attention of people. This year? We have seen more crazy scenarios than this one, I would support it for as long as it is not something like Bitconnect or shitcoin without any real purpose  Grin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:24:07 AM

Until now Bitcoin is still the King in all aspects. But through last year until now, more and more new coins appear everyday. Bitcoin is now going to many difficult problems, we all know this. Some are better, Ethereum is the one, in my opinion. Guys do you think that Bitcoin will lose its first position on cyptocurrency market this year?

The other would give you different opinion but specially for me i would say etherium can not replace bitcoin in the first place because bitcoin is still strong and because it has lower supply rather than etehrium so bitcoin price could not be reached by etherium

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

I believe in this ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
If they succeed in bringing in the masses into crypto with the 1st arbitrage exchange then they will give every top coin a run for their money. Whichever coin brings in the masses will, they have the best chance in my opinion being that they will level the price volatility that keeps so many scared people out of the market.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

I think so. Bitcoin could be dethroned in the end of this year by Ethereum, if Ethereum's development will be going pretty well. But I still think BTC's price will increase in the long run.

I dont think so. You and me have different opinion but its fine.
If you know how much is the supply of bitcoin compare with etehrium then you will more understand etherium can not replace bitcoin from the first place.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:23:02 AM

Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity to the people around the world including 3rd world countries which is very amazing. Bitcoin will always be the King of all Cryptocurrency, people have known it for about 8 years.

However, if bitcoin will leave its postion it will take lots of year for it to be replaced.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:27:45 AM

I believe bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. It is the foundation of all the altcoins. An altcoin may appear to be earning more than the bitcoin and may be the king for a while.

jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Bitcoin will still be the king of the crypto. This coin has a good potential and it is available to all exchange that is opening. Considering also that bitcoin has the huge volume holder for coin supply and demand.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

I think bitcoin remains a top priority for many exchanges so it doesn't disrupt its position, even though the price has declined for now but bitcoin remains the main actor of many exchanges
and for eth, its popularity might increase, but it can't be compared to bitcoin
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Bitcoin is still king from start because it is the founder of crypto world. All coins depend on the value of bitcoin. Nobody can replace the position of Bitcoin. It is a brand of super rich peoples.
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

I'm afraid that the King will be naked ... In 2018 ico they are in a catastrophic decline compared to all previous periods, so Bitcoin remains the king

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

Nothing like New Cryptocurrency King in 2018 because we have seen that Bitcoin remain the number one of them all because any slight change in the price of Bitcoin have a direct impact in affecting all other coins and altcoins below Bitcoin. So it will be wrong to completely write Bitcoin off. Bitcoin is legendary...
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

Nothing like New Cryptocurrency King in 2018 because we have seen that Bitcoin remain the number one of them all because any slight change in the price of Bitcoin have a direct impact in affecting all other coins and altcoins below Bitcoin. So it will be wrong to completely write Bitcoin off. Bitcoin is legendary...

I really agree with your words. Indeed Bitcoin is the king of crypto. What is seen now is, if the price of bitcoin goes down surely the other altcoins will follow. So we can conclude that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

I don't think there will be any new cryptocurrency king, I believe Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency, the only thing is that, Bitcoin may have some competitors.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

I hope that the ICO projects will finally begin to diversify their activities and select other platforms from the current king. This will probably allow the market to become more stable.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

bitcoin will always be the king of the crypto currencies but I think it will be very closely flanked by eth and eos
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

no one became king this year all coins were destroyed. bitcoin is very strong even if it falls very deep. all altcoins are destroyed and we don't know when the market will return. Bear markets continue to occur this year. I can't even think of a good coin anymore
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: