Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support the idea that ICO's are killing the crypto market?  (Read 824 times)
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

ICO makes the cryptocurrency market, global, helping to develop the market and make it popular. Now there is no such person who has not heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. This is largely because of new projects and bounty hunters. I hope this trend this will continue to be, the new projects are very important for the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

ICO projects, on the contrary, increase people's awareness of cryptocurrency and make it more popular. Although the tokens created as a result of this activity are in many cases useless, in general, they greatly help the development of cryptocurrency as a whole. There are a lot of frauds among ICO teams now, however this is a temporary problem. With the advent of government regulation, this problem should disappear.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

NO! ICO is killing the number of investors in ,any projects in this community due to many SCAM project.
But the community with the cryptocurrency remain healthy.
remember that investment is good but you are putting your self and money at risk.
and it is your own decision therefore, you must have your own research and studies!
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

ICO are springing up every day , many of how them dont even know what blockchain technology is all about and as result of the new altcoin coming on board many investors have been scam of their hard earn money which have brought lot of fears on the crypto market . currently with the large number of people that troop into the market because of the sudden rise of the market late last year 2017, the same number or even more than have left the trading market because of too much lost of money  to fake ICO that never get listed on cryptocurrency exchanges . these act alone also cause the bear market we are experiencing today.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

All right Thanks to ICOs, the crypto industry received a breath of fresh air and was able to expand even more. Thanks to the ICOs, new developments and improvements for the blockchain have occurred, new ideas and trends of development have also appeared, as well as the crypto community has grown significantly. How can you say after such that ICOs kill the crypto market? Apparently someone has a wrong understanding of what is happening. ICOs are a great opportunity for the development of the blockchain and crypto community. The more ICOs there are, the more people will learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:15:33 PM

For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.
Hard to say, boom last year was caused mainly by ICOs because they bring so many new investors into market but this investors were so greedy and this caused market crash I think.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

This theory is only suitable for the beginning of the year, and now the ICO bubble has been completely released. You can know through the price of Ethereum. The influence of ICO has been greatly weakened. The future cryptocurrency market will get better and better.

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

On the one hand, you are right, because the market is overwhelmed wich fraud projects and people are investing in them without any research. But on the other hand, the ICOs market depends on BTC and other altcoins.
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.

It seems to me that interest in the world of CryptoWorld was influenced by the price of BTC, when it began to grow rapidly, and not the numerous ICOs that we see now.

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

I do not agree completely that icos are killing the crypto market.
But I believe the proficeration of ico projects that solves almost same blockchain challenge also contribute to the market condition.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Rest assured that although ICO has caused the cryptocurrency to rapidly expand and then rapidly decline, this is an inevitable phenomenon. In the future, many altcoins will disappear, and the success of cryptocurrency cannot be prevented. Market ups and downs are only the inevitability of development.

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

I support, because the ICO market is not just about making a lot of scams, these scammers are selling the cryptocurrencies they collect, which is terrible!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

I see a lot of fake ico that are designed in such a way and if we pay attention in detail it will be filled with lots of fake teams or incompetent developers, this will only kill the crypto market

raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

I don't want to say that ICO is killing Bitcoin,but in a way,too many scam ICO has lead yo some investors losing interest in putting their money in any coin which has also contribute to the fall in price
I'm afraid I can’t agree with you that ICO processes directly put pressure on the market, but the fact that today a huge number of fraudsters in the market is a fact and we need to think how to deal with it because it’s terrible.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

ICO is one of the best things that has ever happened to blockchain technology and cryptocurrency at large. Although, some insincere people have taken advantage of it  and just because of the way so many crypto enthusiasts have come to like and accepted it, the so called scammers have taken advantage of it and using it to scam them. There are still genuine ICOs, if one can search.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Ico is not related to bitcoin. Ico only did harm to eh, because the smart contract system did not contain the function of returning funds to investors, for this reason, a lot of traffickers got rich. So do not prescribe other people's grain to the fall in prices for bitcoin.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
raptorez

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Ico is not related to bitcoin. Ico only did harm to eh, because the smart contract system did not contain the function of returning funds to investors, for this reason, a lot of traffickers got rich. So do not prescribe other people's grain to the fall in prices for bitcoin.

I think that on the scale of the entire market, ICO projects still have direct participation in the fact that the market suffers from scammers, who today have learned very interesting to deceive people and no laws today regulate it.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

I agree with you . ICO projects are causing a lot of impact on ETH and it is causing a lot of damage to long-term investors. The price of ETH has dropped a lot recently, making recovery very difficult. If we want the market to rebound, then we need to quickly remove bad ICO projects
raptorez

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

I agree with you . ICO projects are causing a lot of impact on ETH and it is causing a lot of damage to long-term investors. The price of ETH has dropped a lot recently, making recovery very difficult. If we want the market to rebound, then we need to quickly remove bad ICO projects
Of course, there is no doubt about this, but let's figure out how we can do this, because if you look at the market today, scam projects continue to fill this market and no one can do anything even SEC
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

And most current ICOs influenced like investment value of contributors to it coz, in fact many projects not relevant, Tokensale have not reached, a product of the project isn’t running just to makes it all exiting. unless investors partnership from both parties already sign-in MOU.

But an other side also affects ICOs is famous for tech blockchain and bitcoin, altcoin/token.

My opinion isn’t agree with the price a value of bitcoin can affect ICOs only from ethereum itself because for example the value X different by value Y. principle Bitcoin Yes that Bitcoin not Ethereum or Token.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: