Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22485 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:00:42 PM

As I go deeper and understand more about the Saturn Platform. I can see a potential and good capabilities from the team that could bring a lot of vetter experience if they will launch it to the community. I do hope they will not fade and left behind this opportunity they already have in their hands and keep on growing.
Yeah, indeed. Launching the platform is the best way and the best opportunity for us to gather more effort and more audiences
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:01:37 PM

Will there be any large conference in the near future where this platform and its specification will be presented? I would like to know about it and not to miss it.
As far as I found on the website, there will be no large conference in the future so I think they will announce it once the ICO ended.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:26:23 PM

How i can buy ur tokens?
This is the main link where you can buy coins directly: https://saturn.black/shop/page/2/?add-to-cart=2747. But I'm pretty sure you are asking for another reason.  Smiley
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:47:28 PM

Will there be any large conference in the near future where this platform and its specification will be presented? I would like to know about it and not to miss it.
As far as I found on the website, there will be no large conference in the future so I think they will announce it once the ICO ended.
How will this not be a conference? I believe that this is necessary and will be able to attract the target audience and investors to the project, how do developers think differently?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:57:27 PM

What are the methods of communication with the developer at the moment? Can I talk to the moderator in a telegram? Please provide the links.
Currently there are just little methods to communicate with their subscriber and supporters. There is no telegram group at the moment.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:56:15 PM

What are the methods of communication with the developer at the moment? Can I talk to the moderator in a telegram? Please provide the links.
Currently there are just little methods to communicate with their subscriber and supporters. There is no telegram group at the moment.
It seems to me that there is. Maybe I am certainly confused, but it seems to me that somewhere there was a link to the group telegrams channel.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:04:12 PM

Currently, there are just little methods to communicate with their subscriber and supporters. There is no telegram group at the moment.
It seems to me that there is. Maybe I am certainly confused, but it seems to me that somewhere there was a link to the group telegrams channel.
Currently, they have telegram channels in English and Russian languages. And you can check it on the thread.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:26:58 PM

Actually, they have the active telegram group. And you can check it out here https://t.me/saturn_ENGchat
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:41:02 PM

Actually, they have the active telegram group. And you can check it out here https://t.me/saturn_ENGchat
The team behind the project has been actively developing the since from the long time. And because of that investors and users has coming towards the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:52:09 PM

Thanks for providing the link of the telegram group. This is really helpful for those who have look for communicating with the team.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:35:54 PM

Activity in the telegram group is certainly very good, but as for this forum? Why is the team silent here and there are no updates?

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:12:45 PM

This is strange. They should have created this group for a long time to communicate users with the team and with each other. Virtually every project of this is.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:14:54 AM

How i can buy ur tokens?
This is the main link where you can buy coins directly: https://saturn.black/shop/page/2/?add-to-cart=2747. But I'm pretty sure you are asking for another reason.  Smiley
Saturn tokens purchase guide and payment list expansion
- https://saturn.black/saturn-tokens-purchase-guide-and-payment-list-expansion-how-to-buy/
- https://youtu.be/14XRyO3xbaA

This is strange. They should have created this group for a long time to communicate users with the team and with each other. Virtually every project of this is.
Just read above, Saturn platform already have telegram group.
For English Community: https://t.me/saturn_ENGchat
For Russian Community: https://t.me/saturn_ruschat
Saturn Telegram Channel: https://t.me/saturnblack

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:51:55 AM

They already been have their telegram community in group which is also available in two different languages and a telegram channel too even since they have created their Ann Thread here. You can see it in the first page of this thread buddy.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:24:49 AM

Saturn project team is not sleeping. Indeed they keep on kicking showing that they can butt in to the crowded world of crypto currencie most especially in a current market status like this.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:46:12 AM

Saturn project team is not sleeping. Indeed they keep on kicking showing that they can butt in to the crowded world of crypto currencie most especially in a current market status like this.
That's right, because they are trying to be leaders and achieve their goals. I am sure that they will show us excellent results.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:49:49 AM

That's right, because they are trying to be leaders and achieve their goals. I am sure that they will show us excellent results.
However, it is indeed they were on the rush to show a great result to the community. In a whole new life, they will show the most perfect platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:10:06 AM

The team is taking every possible action towards its development to complete it within a limited period of time.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:22:07 AM

The team is taking every possible action towards its development to complete it within a limited period of time.
Yes, we know that. The team is working on that every single angle which is going to take this development of the project to another height.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:52:26 AM

Where do you get the information if the development will complete within period of time? Since there are no developers are in the place, I just think if you are sharing an hoax informaton.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: