Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: miss out on bitcoin past low price? it's fine, if you miss out now you to blame  (Read 661 times)
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

Don't get me wrong am not a fortune teller nor am I a future predictor. Am just an investor that believes in long term investment. I did get to miss out on the suppose glory days of bitcoin using last year as example when the price started the year at around $700

Dont worry, soon you'll be able to buy at $700 again mate

Or soon bitcoin will go bullish again and all your shorts will get torn to pieces and you can go back to your bear cave and hibernate until the next time you get to come out and claim that the end is near. Who knows which will be true. As Onuohakk said, he's not a fortune teller, neither am I and more pertinently nor are you.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

This is true, but you can be sure that all of those people that know about bitcoin and have the possibility to invest in it are going to find an excuse to not do it and then when the price finally begins to skyrocket they are going to try to blame anyone but themselves about their decisions.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

Don't get me wrong am not a fortune teller nor am I a future predictor. Am just an investor that believes in long term investment. I did get to miss out on the suppose glory days of bitcoin using last year as example when the price started the year at around $700 and by November reach a height of $20,000 I am not blaming my self or am I regretting it

A lot of factors prevented me from investing as at that time and I don't believe that there is a wrong time to invest except possibly when the price reaches above $50,000.
    the price of late are dropping are again at the close of the year 2018 and this is causing panic amongst investors and possible future investors critics has even predicted the drop trend to go on for a while and bitcoin will not recover soon.

But I see this situation as an opportunity to purchase extra bitcoin. Business is all about calculated risk you don't just move with news alone the could be sponsored shilling or FUD bitcoin is over nine years now and has created a good level of establishment.

If you had missed out on bitcoin previously it's fine.  If you miss out now then blame yourself

I think that your analysis is pretty much spot on.

Prices are extremely low in the BTC markets at the moment, yet it seems like that institutional interest is not waning. As a result, I believe that there is a real long term accumulation opportunity, if you do believe in bitcoin's adoption going up in the future which I believe is highly likely.

It's however completely possible, if not likely that prices in the short term continues to dip and drop below support levels, as investor sentiment right now is still negative overall. If you do decide to accumulate right now, make sure that you are able to be comfortably be holding BTC for at least another few years. Don't view this as short term gains, but rather an entry point that is sufficiently low in the long term scheme of things that it is worth buying up on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: