Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reactor: Advanced Platform for Crypto Creation and Support  (Read 60048 times)
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

Despite the market is bleeding this project is looks very strong in terms of investment Im not sure for how much it will be wise to buy this coin But this coin is must have in portfolio
Yes, agree mate. But still it is a very risky deal. It is like peaking up a falling knives
You will never be able to catch the bottom. The only way to purchase coin cheap - now. After such drop as today i feel btc will be rebouncing very soon
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nofork_man

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Despite the market is bleeding this project is looks very strong in terms of investment Im not sure for how much it will be wise to buy this coin But this coin is must have in portfolio
Yes, agree mate. But still it is a very risky deal. It is like peaking up a falling knives
You will never be able to catch the bottom. The only way to purchase coin cheap - now. After such drop as today i feel btc will be rebouncing very soon
Oh.. Very optimistic. I have the feeling we are going to 2500$. But still it is wise decesion to purchase masternodes and start getting passive income here
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

Oh.. Very optimistic. I have the feeling we are going to 2500$. But still it is wise decesion to purchase masternodes and start getting passive income here
Everything is possible but in any case this coin is worth of investment. The opportunity of getting passive income here has not be ignored
nofork_man

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

Everything is possible but in any case this coin is worth of investment. The opportunity of getting passive income here has not be ignored
Sure thing. No doubts.
By the way, if Im not mistaken there was no ICO, right? How long the funding team has now will be enough to continue development?
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

Sure thing. No doubts.
By the way, if Im not mistaken there was no ICO, right? How long the funding team has now will be enough to continue development?
Hard to say now. More important how project will generate revenue? And how big will it be?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

Sure thing. No doubts.
Hard to say now. More important how project will generate revenue? And how big will it be?
Fees per all the services in Reactor ecosystem. See the discount on the top page for masternode owners? So services within network wont be for free
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

Sure thing. No doubts.
Fees per all the services in Reactor ecosystem. See the discount on the top page for masternode owners? So services within network wont be for free
Sure not for free. It is a business and has to generate the revenue for its founders
antropogen0009

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

Sure thing. No doubts.
Sure not for free. It is a business and has to generate the revenue for its founders
Hope that revenue will be enough to continue the work under the project and its development. On such weak market a lot of projects faced problems with funding
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

check out my article about Reactor:

https://medium.com/@sumair7230/what-is-reactor-coin-c0c4ad84acb2
Quark[REA]

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

The team appreciates your input. You are free to write several different articles on different platforms!
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

In your roadmap q1 period is indicated as a period when you will create the first crypto on the top of REA? What coin will it be? Whats specifications?
nofork_man

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

In your roadmap q1 period is indicated as a period when you will create the first crypto on the top of REA? What coin will it be? Whats specifications?
Im not sure it is possible to say that now. There are at least several team that would like to test the platform. Once REA is fully ready to use we will check
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

Also curious about that. About tech details in particular. Hard to believe that coin creation is possible on top of this platform. Not token but coin
zajtsewatan

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Also curious about that. About tech details in particular. Hard to believe that coin creation is possible on top of this platform. Not token but coin
Well, as a lot of experts told, bear market it is a perfect opportunity for development. Here we go. Reactor offers a service that will be in high demand on the next bull run
prygunovpasha

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

Well, as a lot of experts told, bear market it is a perfect opportunity for development. Here we go. Reactor offers a service that will be in high demand on the next bull run
Hm.. If I wanna conduct an ICO but with a PoW coin, not a token. Will I be able to use REA platform for that?
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Hm.. If I wanna conduct an ICO but with a PoW coin, not a token. Will I be able to use REA platform for that?
I think yes, dont see any problems with that. The only problem that may happen that ICO conducting on top of rea might be not as convenient as on ETH
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Im not sure it is possible to say that now. There are at least several team that would like to test the platform. Once REA is fully ready to use we will check
Sure thing the only question is when REA ecosystem is going to be ready.
selskoidima

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

Sure thing the only question is when REA ecosystem is going to be ready.
Everything is going in accordance with a schedule. However team has to realese it asap as ETH is going to implement plasma and then conquering the market will be hard
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Your team keeps the privacy, it is appreciated but will you hire any advisors for the public promotion of the project?
antropogen0009

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

Your team keeps the privacy, it is appreciated but will you hire any advisors for the public promotion of the project?
I guess no as it may affect the privacy the whole project. As for promotion - ordinary digital promotion will work better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: