Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian act of war  (Read 918 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

No sane country in the world believes in it, which you can see from the recent international economical and political activity around Russia.

So, all western nations are insane? Ukraine is insane, and the only "sane" nation is Russia -- seems about right. Rofl.

"He underlined that the introduction of martial law will not hinder the working of the democratic institutions of Ukraine, and will not create any problems for the upcoming presidential election," Stoltenberg said. "For NATO allies, this is of course important, that the president so clearly says that the martial law will not create any problems for the political democratic processes in Ukraine."

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/27/671084271/ukraine-parliament-approves-martial-law-after-naval-skirmish-with-russia

Nah, it's fake news from the Kremlin that's wrong my friendly Ruskie comrade.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

So, all western nations are insane? Ukraine is insane
Germany is not insane. Turkey is not insane. Hungary is not insane.
Bulgaria now regrets that it will be buying gas from Turkey, while it could directly and could also earn by transit.

Ukrainian junta and 2%-4% population that supports them is.

the martial law will not create any problems for the political democratic processes in Ukraine.

Dude, are you f*cking laughing in our faces? Martial law does not impede democracy? Gimme a break.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

So, all western nations are insane? Ukraine is insane
Germany is not insane. Turkey is not insane. Hungary is not insane.
Bulgaria now regrets that it will be buying gas from Turkey, while it could directly and could also earn by transit.

Ukrainian junta and 2%-4% population that supports them is.

the martial law will not create any problems for the political democratic processes in Ukraine.

Dude, are you f*cking laughing in our faces? Martial law does not impede democracy? Gimme a break.

Uhhh, Germany condemned the actions of Russia globally. They're "western". You're the one that called all western media "insane".

Turkey is actually insane; they have a dictatorship, so I ignore their state media.

byteball

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

Turkey is actually insane; they have a dictatorship, so I ignore their state media.
Which means, let me translate from the liberalese: in 1924 Turkey had the balls to kick British out;
they gained their country, not some piecework cut arbitrarily like Iraq/Transjordan.
In 2018 they prevented a coup. Their President stands for their national interests, unlike Poroshenko.
This is obvious to anyone who's not a leftie. Well, maybe some right-wing whackos can protest this, but
deep down in their hearts they would know they are lying, as they understand their own national interests as well
so can relate to Erdogan.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Which means, let me translate from the liberalese: in 1924 Turkey had the balls to kick British out;
they gained their country, not some piecework cut arbitrarily like Iraq/Transjordan.
In 2018 they prevented a coup. Their President stands for their national interests, unlike Poroshenko.
This is obvious to anyone who's not a leftie. Well, maybe some right-wing whackos can protest this, but
deep down in their hearts they would know they are lying, as they understand their own national interests as well
so can relate to Erdogan.

Wait, are you admitting Russia is lying? Omg! A break through!

I mean, you know in your heart your nation is lying directly to your face. I'm amazed that Russia is defending their actions when the rest of the world is condemning them.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:16:59 PM

A very hungry Putin:

byteball

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:17:32 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 04:33:12 PM by byteball

Wait, are you admitting Russia is lying? Omg! A break through!

I mean, you know in your heart your nation is lying directly to your face. I'm amazed that Russia is defending their actions when the rest of the world is condemning them.
First off, I am not a whacko.
But similar to a whacko, I do understand my nation's interests.
Do you have a problem with this?
We drove out Trotsky with his world revolution in 1937 and murdered him a bit later.
We are not internationalist commies anymore.
So we give some shit about such things as national interests.

As for the cartoon, I get it you are running out of words.
This is typical of this forum lefties. Your cartoon got it factually wrong: Putin began eating away from the South, not from Belarus/Poland borders as displayed on it.

Condemning. Copy-pasted from what Dept of State demanded to condemn. National interests is again the key word. European countries are not sovereign. They do whatever US tell them to do, with rare exceptions like Nordstream 2 which cause much outrage.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

First off, I am not a whacko.
But similar to a whacko, I do understand my nation's interests.
Do you have a problem with this?
We drove out Trotsky with his world revolution in 1937 and murdered him a bit later.
We are not internationalist commies anymore.
So we give some shit about such things as national interests.

I mean, you supporting your nation's invasion of another nation's sovereignty is pretty bad. If America were to invade Mexico or Canada, I'd be protesting against my own government.

Overall, it sounds like you're another brainwashed citizen without the ability to look beyond state ran media.

byteball

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

I mean, you supporting your nation's invasion of another nation's sovereignty is pretty bad. If America were to invade Mexico or Canada, I'd be protesting against my own government.

Overall, it sounds like you're another brainwashed citizen without the ability to look beyond state ran media.
America invaded Iraq, Lybia, Yugoslavia, Viet Nam, Hawaii, Texas and all the way to California, countless indigenous peoples which were genocided and no doubt commies like you applauded to all those invasions. It failed only in Syria, Iran and Turkey. You are just not able to think by yourself, you only regurgitate CNN/MSBC and other bullshit poured upon you endlessly. Watch some RT sometimes, if you want a modicum of truth.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

Come on let's be realistic. Simply by comparing the military power we can guess the approximate outcome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_level_of_military_equipment

I'm assuming Ukraine needs a fuckton of anti-tank mines laid across their border. Perhaps a few SAM missiles.

There's defensive tactics that can be useful too; guerrilla warfare.

Russia can absolutely steamroll Ukraine with a full fledged assault to be honest, but it can still be a bloody fight. Hopefully, if Ukraine resists, the rest of Europe will consider pitching in on their defense efforts.

I'm assuming they're going to be pushed back to their river.

byteball

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

I'm assuming they're going to be pushed back to their river.

Uhm, OK.
If that will not happen at all (not even attempt will be made) you will say that Ukrainian army plus NATO scared the shit out of Putin.
So you win this debate, whatever comes next.
Care to produce the military plans leaked from Moscow?

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

If that will not happen at all (not even attempt will be made) you will say that Ukrainian army plus NATO scared the shit out of Putin.

Ukraine isn't part of NATO. Even if it were, the largest member of NATO has a Russia-agent as a leader; so doubt defenses would be allowed from NATO.

Nah, this is more a European Union issue rather than a NATO issue.

byteball

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

Ukraine isn't part of NATO. Even if it were, the largest member of NATO has a Russia-agent as a leader; so doubt defenses would be allowed from NATO.

Nah, this is more a European Union issue rather than a NATO issue.
It can be EU or UK which broke away from EU due to Putin's trickery.
You will say they scared the shit out of him, after they broke away because of him.
All your reasoning is self-contradictory as it stems from MSM with their endless cognitive dissonances.
You will find the explanation, even if the reverse happens: Ukraine occupies Krasnodar and Sochi.
I am sure you will explain it away.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

It can be EU or UK which broke away from EU due to Putin's trickery.
You will say they scared the shit out of him, after they broke away because of him.
All your reasoning is self-contradictory as it stems from MSM with their endless cognitive dissonances.
You will find the explanation, even if the reverse happens: Ukraine occupies Krasnodar and Sochi.
I am sure you will explain it away.

The UK still has an active military? Rofl, that's pretty surprising.

Nah, I was thinking Germany, France, and Poland.

Yall think the UK really would make that much of a difference in a EU vs Russia conventional war?

byteball

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

The UK still has an active military? Rofl, that's pretty surprising.

Nah, I was thinking Germany, France, and Poland.

Yall think the UK really would make that much of a difference in a EU vs Russia conventional war?
Well, Poland is pretty scare. All by herself.
Germany and France rejected idea to introduce new sanctions. And expressed concern about the Martial Law.
So it starts looking that Poroshenko either followed someone's bad advice, or engaged his military in his own stupid
poorly calculated initiative with this maritime provocation.
His rating fell anyway. Already, on the 1st day of Martial Law.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

His rating fell anyway. Already, on the 1st day of Martial Law.

On the bright side; at least Russia hasn't invaded entirely yet.

Protecting national interests > presidential ratings.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:00:46 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 01:22:11 PM by bluefirecorp_

There are several (tens of) javelins arrived in exchange for non-investigation Manafort case but that's all, nothing else to expect for.

That's crazy. Maybe if Russia doesn't invade before January, the house democrats will be able to negotiate more weaponry for investigation into the Manafort case.

Ukraine’s president says the government will impose unspecified restrictions on Russian citizens in response to the seizure of three Ukrainian vessels and their crews.

President Petro Poroshenko said that the one-month period of martial law introduced this week in Ukraine wouldn’t restrict travel, cash withdrawals or currency purchases by Ukrainians but Russians will face some constraints.

The Ukrainian leader tweeted Thursday that “there will be restrictions regarding Russian citizens, which I believe are quite justified.” He did not elaborate.

Ukrainian authorities have already denied entry to an increased number of Russians following the weekend incident.

At least Ukraine's people aren't being targeted by her own government.

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

The Ukrainian intelligence agency says a Russian fighter jet and a helicopter fired rockets Sunday at three Ukrainian ships before they were captured near Russia-occupied Crimea.

Russian border guard ships rammed into and fired on the Ukrainian vessels Sunday as they were trying to make their way via the Kerch Strait to the Sea of Azov. Russia insisted that the vessels were violating its border while Ukraine says it was following international maritime rules and that the ships were well in the international waters.

SBU deputy chief Oleh Frolov told reporters Thursday that a Russian Su-30 fighter jet and a Ka-52 attack helicopter fired four rockets on the ships. He says “it’s a miracle the Ukrainian seamen have survived.”

The use of the Russian fighter jet and the helicopter was not previously reported.

Russians using airforce to engage. Did not know!

Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. Didn't expect this tbh

Code:
The President pinned the cancellation on Russia's refusal to release Ukrainian Navy ships and sailors seized during a maritime confrontation between the two countries on Sunday.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/29/politics/donald-trump-cancel-vladimir-putin-meeting/index.html
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. Didn't expect this tbh

Code:
The President pinned the cancellation on Russia's refusal to release Ukrainian Navy ships and sailors seized during a maritime confrontation between the two countries on Sunday.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/29/politics/donald-trump-cancel-vladimir-putin-meeting/index.html

You beat me to it. To be honest; I don't think that's the true reason why Trump cancelled the meeting; just a reasonable excuse.

I bet by February, Trump will be unable to leave the country due to the on-going investigations.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: