Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is BTC dead  (Read 1093 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:27:00 PM

in my opinion, this is a stock market that has extreme volatility, everyone who wants to invest in the blockchain world, then he must prepare everything, especially mental and material.

world risk of blockchain is very large, some people decide to commit suicide because they lose their capital.

when we see BTC ever reaching 20K, then that is a checkpoint, and BTC will follow its path for more than 20K, but we never know its time.

so, be patient, don't panic, don't worry, don't make FUD, it's part of our choice today.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

Do you understand what are you saying? You a lack of knowledge in terms of blockchain. It think you should need to research and read more regarding of blockchain. Yes you are right bitcoin is not a stock market but they have similarity in terms of investing if stock market fall down it same on the cryptocurrency. You are saying that bitcoin is dead just because it is dumping just read and search carefully.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

TUSD will not replace BTC as it is still backed by USD which has an inherent risk of reducing in value so it will NOT replace BTC as an alternative store of value.

What had happen to the market are massive sell off on the trading market, as reaction to the huge drops on the price value of Bitcoin, some are trying to save their investment by Panic Dump of all their investment which in turned contribute to a lot more drops on Bitcoin, it is the lower consumer's confidence by the investors that further down the market, not to mention the Negative news all over the social media, and on Broadcast that create more reaction on the market. I still that Bitcoin will recover soon.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

What are you trying to tell us by saying "I lost 10k eur"? Did you buy high and sell low? If you did then I can understand the frustration. It's the dumbest thing to do and the reason why markets are oversold right now. Stupid people are selling cheaper than they bought and other stupid people who didn't know anything about Bitcoin and bought in during the hype are flooding the forums with their sad stories.
You're right, BTC is dead... for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

BTC is not dead, we only see BTC volatility below because it gets a big influence from the battle hash.

BTC will never die when supplies and miners still exist. BTC is designed to create an uptrend.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

BTC is yet not dead but its progressively slow and stuck in this misery. BTC at the moment is not great but could be worse and the main reason for such falling is due to people selling out, especially at the larger levels/volumes.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

And who says bitcoin is dead? enough of this speculations. If you don't believe in Bitcoin, just keep you opinion to yourself and leave we that believe in it. People like you joined the bitcoin world because you think you can make some profits with bitcoin within some short time. Once you are disappointed, you just spread false speculations about Bitcoin.
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

If we say that BTS is speculation, then the same can be said about all other coins. Suppose bitcoin is defeated, what happens to the rest of the coins? They will also come under attack, and not because they depend on Bitcoin, but because the cryptocurrency will lose confidence in the whole.

Read carefully again.

There will be stable coins which will replace those speculative scam coins like Tether-printer, 2000 shitc...and the king BTC.

USDT, USDcoin DAI will be alternatives. And they are climbing up on CMC.

I dont think that ,  centralized coins will get success, as they are just like using fiat currency . then the difference between cryptocurreny and fiat currency will go away. cryptocurrency created to kill the central system and decentralized system to go in.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

I do think Bitcoin will still be alive, but it will be treated as a commodity or you can say digital gold. Oh heck, why has SEC looked into Bitcoin ETF applications? It will not go away because it has true value. Also, I think 2019 will be a game changer at how we look at cryptocurrenices. I can see businesses will start accepting true USD-pegged coins (TUSD, USDC, GUSD) as an alternative payment. Bad altcoins will go away and we will start seeing more security tokens coming in. We will be entering the blockchain version of stock market.

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

Simple explanation. There were few on the top, earned a lot of money, the rest were just losing it. The problem is, there will be no new investments. This is not stock market aka Tesla, FB...BTC do not produce any usability to anyone. It is just mere speculation.

Not to mention all the scams related to blockchain coins. From Tezos to Bankera and Centra, and we are talking about milions.

Btc will be replaced with coins like TUSD.

As I said, few gained fortune the majority lost most of the investment. I lost 10k eur. Not to kill myself but still a lot for an average Joe.

Definitely the sentiments of many. But I would tend to decline from the idea that Bitcoin is dead. I think it is simply on a break. You know, like a stop over to cool down. I strongly believe that Bitcoin still has a lot to offer. This bear trend will surely pass and a gradual recovery will happen. Many, if not most of us know this but refuse to acknowledge it because of their losses. Remember, not one currency has anything to do with our losses or even failures. We make the choices. We make the decision. We are the players.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

BTC is with us to peak in 2017 btc up to more than $ 20000 I think it will quickly get back and BTC will quickly recover to become the best digital currency in the technical market. At present, some reasons for the BTC to reduce shark related prices are price impact

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Bitcoin is not dead... bitcoin just need a correction time i think. it is the correction time. and i hope in the future it will rise up again. and i believe that it will reach the new all time high again in the future

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

No, it's not dead!It is just that market is in downfall. It needs time to grow and pump. Some people are trying the bitcoin down by spreading FUD over the internet. Let fight for bitcoin!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

Probably a bad time for a conclusive idea about Bitcoin. If you lost $10.000 with Crypto you believed it at some point, and because the loss you are angry now. Of course there is speculation, the guys on the top make much more profit than everyone else and there isn't many investments coming in for now, but these are not reasons to see BTC as a dead currency. Remember that Bitcoin rules the market, and not some "stable" AltCoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

Simple explanation. There were few on the top, earned a lot of money, the rest were just losing it. The problem is, there will be no new investments. This is not stock market aka Tesla, FB...BTC do not produce any usability to anyone. It is just mere speculation.

Not to mention all the scams related to blockchain coins. From Tezos to Bankera and Centra, and we are talking about milions.

As I said, few gained fortune the majority lost most of the investment. I lost 10k eur. Not to kill myself but still a lot for an average Joe.

You have some point that maybe mostly of the million crypto users just realized that Bitcoin has no commodity as assurance for their investments that its just purely relying on some new investments that if there will become rich then the opposite faith will be shouldered by the others unlike Altcoins in which all tokens will be use as a utility for their products therefore the possibiity to supersede Bitcoin in the future is a fact.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

Nahh, I must say no one can replace bitcoin and bitcoin is not dead. It is normal in every market, we always see some losses on our portfolio and its not unusual. Bitcoin is irreplaceable, if bitcoin replaced by other stable coins. I must say that cryptocurrency is not decentralized anymore.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

Simple explanation. There were few on the top, earned a lot of money, the rest are just losing it. The problem is, there will be no new investments. This is not stock market aka Tesla, FB...BTC do not produce any usability to anyone. It is just mere speculation.

Do you believe that Blockchain technology will no longer use? You speculate the worst things can happen because of the current market is pouring?
Do not ask such damn questions because everyone on this board believes Bitcoin cannot destroy.
The Op is not talking about blockchain technology in which bitcoin is built but the coin itself. Well i think op is addressing this based on hundred of ICO that use bitcoin as a means of investment but most important thing that the coin is created solely to be used as digital currency and nothing but that. however the anonymity that the coin give suppose to help in driving usage but to me it seems many people are using the coin for wrong reasons and this has bring nothing but sadness to crypto enthusiast
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:04:01 AM

blockchain technology is still on raising therefore the price today is not permanent there are some adjustments with the price that is why we should cope with this kind of situation in the market or else we will lose our investments.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

No, it's not dead!It is just that market is in downfall. It needs time to grow and pump. Some people are trying the bitcoin down by spreading FUD over the internet. Let fight for bitcoin!
It is a lot hard for some people to actually wrap their minds around, considering that the market so far as it is, pretty much is giving a lot of fear in the minds of those who joined FOMO, but the thing is that rather than realizing their mistakes and knowing how to approach the market better, they are busy seeing a dead market and that is how they will keep missing good chances over and over again, and the only thing they will keep end up doing is to join FOMO at every point in time. This is just a downtrend, and for a market that is new, volatility should be expected, and it is nothing new. As time goes on, the market will recover, and over time, it will serve its usefulness.
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 07:52:11 AM by lalabotax

Are you sure Bitcoin is dead? then what happens now in that growth? you can see and check it
I guess you have to use your original account not a newbie to spread the FUD

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Are you sure Bitcoin is dead? then what happens now in that growth? you can see and check it
I guess you have to use your original account not a newbie to spread the FUD

Well everyone's entitled to their own opinions and if he really thinks btc will be obsolete for the reasons he stated, then it's his loss. There are many like him who probably are all too negative about btc because they lost money. Losing 10k eu and blaming it on bitcoin lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: