Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2019, 06:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ABET] ALTBET - Revolutionary mutual betting platform | MN+POS | ESPORT🔥  (Read 4119 times)
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:29:29 PM

Hey Bigpiggy01,

Check out how many Altbet masternodes are online right now, you will be very happy my friend.

I said we would see 500 masternodes online by the end of January, well there are 538 masternodes online right now which is up around 70 nodes since that post I made 5 days ago. We could see 600 masternodes online by the end of January.

Sexy but I'm not sure I'd like to see that much of a lock up. I'd prefer the platform to start generating more volume  Grin  That is where the real drive for demand needs to start coming from. But it's well underway as well  Grin

Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:23:31 AM

Hey Bigpiggy01,

Check out how many Altbet masternodes are online right now, you will be very happy my friend.

I said we would see 500 masternodes online by the end of January, well there are 538 masternodes online right now which is up around 70 nodes since that post I made 5 days ago. We could see 600 masternodes online by the end of January.
The expansion of Albet masternode ecosystem is very fast.
More and more active  masternodes activated and operated smoothly on the Albet network.

▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀                [  PLACE YOUR BET  ]                ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀
▀ ▄▀██▀█▄███████                    blackjack.fun                    ███████▄█▀██▀▄ ▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄                ★    p l a y  n o w    ★                ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄ 
borderline

Activity: 574
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:09:45 AM

it's this project live?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
altbetdev
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:43:33 PM

it's this project live?

Sure we are, do you have any questions ?
vella85

Activity: 1050
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 10:37:18 PM

Hey Bigpiggy01,

Sexy but I'm not sure I'd like to see that much of a lock up. I'd prefer the platform to start generating more volume  Grin  That is where the real drive for demand needs to start coming from. But it's well underway as well  Grin

Hmm well you have a point there mate, I think the volume will pick up as more developments are released in time. I read on the discord that there is some big news coming so I'll be very interested to see what its all about. Also there doesn't seem to be many people selling as they believe in the project which can also make it hard for volume, we just need to find the right balance here and we should be right.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
altbetdev
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:39:56 PM

Time has finally come, long awaited Major Announcement Part 1
Introduction

We are watching and researching crypto market every day and we came into conclusion that now days things has changed a lot especially in low marketcap masternode projects. We realized that currently one utility for a cryptocurrency is not enough.

Thats why we decided to include in our roadmap to build whole ecosystem of multiple utilities around our project & cryptocurrency. No worries, Altbet is and will be still our main priority.

Altbet itself has huge potential as a mutal betting / gambling platform but it needs exposure. Numbers are growing each day, week and month but we are still far away from global adoption.

What benefits will we get from more utilities?
➡️ More exposure now and in near future

➡️ Multiple ways to spend ABET holdings

➡️ New marketing possibilities

➡️ New audience

We think we have listed the most important benefits but there can be many more. Time will show and verify how much and what of these things will be beneficial for our project.

⚽️ Altbet goals for Q12019 ⚽️

➡️ Release at least 2 new mini-game from this pool (crash, blackjack, lotto, poker)

➡️ Unlock more games into E-sports category

➡️ Research & Add Special Events category

➡️ Referral program implementation into the platform

➡️ Improve and optimize our platform especially for mobile devices

➡️ Wallet update (UI + improvements)

➡️ Release & Launch our second platform for our second utility

➡️ Roadmap & Whitepaper update

We tried to be as much detailed as possible without going deep into descriptions. Once we get into each of goals there will be as usual official announcements with more specific informations. Also keep in mind that this is just outline of the work, something extra may take place between them or something may be delayed. We can't predict every day of our work but we will for sure try to stick to it.

📈 Marketing plans for Q12019 📈

➡️ New marketing campaign including cross-promotion with our upcoming 2nd utility/platform

➡️ Signature campaign on Bitcointalk

➡️ MNO Banner campaign

➡️ Referral program implementation into the marketing plan

➡️ New exchange listing

➡️ CMC listing

Listed plans & tasks are our main target for Q12019 but same as mentioned before, might be more or less (probably more as usual).

Hope @everyone liked first part of Altbet Major Announcement - told you it will be a lot of informations 🚀

Stay tuned, tomorrow Part 2

- Altbet Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:59:32 PM

Nice update dev!

I can see Altbet really becoming a top coin in the near future with what is going to be released in the coming months. Now is the perfect time to pick up some ABET and if you can get yourself a masternode or two for the long term future as its looking very good right now. I'm looking forward to tomorrows announcement to see what else the dev has planned for us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcsmlcmnr

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:28:10 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 03:31:05 AM by btcsmlcmnr

Albet finished its part 1 journey.
What will come next in the first half of 2019?

In reality, I accumulated more Altbet last three weeks.
Unfortunately, I have not accumulated enough coins for my masternode due to lack of available capital to invest in Altbet.
However, I will try accumulate more over time, and some day I will have enough coins for my first Altbet masternode.
I can see Altbet really becoming a top coin in the near future with what is going to be released in the coming months. Now is the perfect time to pick up some ABET and if you can get yourself a masternode or two for the long term future as its looking very good right now. I'm looking forward to tomorrows announcement to see what else the dev has planned for us.

▀ ▄▀██▀█▄███████                    blackjack.fun                    ███████▄█▀██▀▄ ▀
Bigpiggy01

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:45:48 PM

Albet finished its part 1 journey.
What will come next in the first half of 2019?

I'm looking forward to finding out. I've got a feeling it's going to be epic  Grin

altbetdev
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:20:57 PM

Major Announcement Part 2

According to our scheduled major announcement part 2 it's time for next dose of informations. Without further ado, lets move into details:

*Events & Tournaments*
From time to time I can see some ideas and suggestions from you guys about events or tournaments which we could organize. Actually we had and still have this in our minds but before we prepare something, we need to take care of basic functionality on our Altbet platform. There are few drafts which were discussed weeks ago but nothing specific yet. Below are some of our ideas which we had chance to talked about but don't hesitate to leave us #💡suggestions. None of them have yet been officially approved.

Our drafts & ideas:

➡️ Sponsorships for streamers & gamers which could be promoting our Altbet brand
➡️ Tournaments for our community with prizes
➡️ Platform competitions based on some leaderboards statistics with prizes
➡️ Local tournaments on different places/countries with prizes
➡️ Local events on different places/countries

🤔 What about new exchange? 🤔
Long-story short we are stuck. We had plan to list ABET on new exchange which was supposed to be a surprise but we came into point where we are left with few options.
1️⃣ First idea was to list ABET on Mercatox exchange. We asked them to research our project and send us offer. We have received an acceptable offer. Based on offer we started discussion with our team which did research and get feedback from people who had expierence with Mercatox. Opinions and experience which people had with them wasn't positive at all. So we decided to give up their offer.

But if you think differently, please share your opinion about this exchange with us on our #💬general channel

2️⃣ Second idea was to list ABET on Cryptopia exchange. Not much specifics will be given here since we was waiting 2 weeks for response and before they was able to respond, they got hacked. Many of you if not all know that they are currently under maintance, they have investigantions and no one knows when they will be back. Overall we were lucky that we didn't get deal done because funds would be wasted. It will take some time before they will be able to investigate this and especially fix their image in eyes of many traders which used their exchange.

After reading point 1 &2, you should know why we feel being stuck in order to make the right decision. We have still some options, which we have under consideration and those are:
➡️ STEX
➡️ CoinExchange
➡️ Crex24
➡️ Shardax
➡️ Graviex.net

We know few of you will start asking why not Binance, Bittrex or IDAX but answer is obvious - it's too early and we are to small.

Please have in mind that we are always willing to listen our lovely community and any realistic #💡suggestions are always welcome.

Stay tuned @everyone tomorrow final third part which contains informations about our 2nd platform and overall conclusion :rocket:

- Altbet Team

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:06:36 PM

I have a feeling that part 3 is going to be the biggest of them all, most people like to leave the biggest announcement at the end so I'm really looking forward to the next update. There are many options with exchanges now days and some are even free or have voting to get listed for free, some even have low listing fees so there is a lot out there for Altbet to be listed on. In time it would be nice to see a Binance listing or one of the other bigger exchanges.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
allfriends88

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:26:04 PM

Major Announcement Part 2

According to our scheduled major announcement part 2 it's time for next dose of informations. Without further ado, lets move into details:

*Events & Tournaments*
From time to time I can see some ideas and suggestions from you guys about events or tournaments which we could organize. Actually we had and still have this in our minds but before we prepare something, we need to take care of basic functionality on our Altbet platform. There are few drafts which were discussed weeks ago but nothing specific yet. Below are some of our ideas which we had chance to talked about but don't hesitate to leave us #💡suggestions. None of them have yet been officially approved.

Our drafts & ideas:

➡️ Sponsorships for streamers & gamers which could be promoting our Altbet brand
➡️ Tournaments for our community with prizes
➡️ Platform competitions based on some leaderboards statistics with prizes
➡️ Local tournaments on different places/countries with prizes
➡️ Local events on different places/countries

🤔 What about new exchange? 🤔
Long-story short we are stuck. We had plan to list ABET on new exchange which was supposed to be a surprise but we came into point where we are left with few options.
1️⃣ First idea was to list ABET on Mercatox exchange. We asked them to research our project and send us offer. We have received an acceptable offer. Based on offer we started discussion with our team which did research and get feedback from people who had expierence with Mercatox. Opinions and experience which people had with them wasn't positive at all. So we decided to give up their offer.

But if you think differently, please share your opinion about this exchange with us on our #💬general channel

2️⃣ Second idea was to list ABET on Cryptopia exchange. Not much specifics will be given here since we was waiting 2 weeks for response and before they was able to respond, they got hacked. Many of you if not all know that they are currently under maintance, they have investigantions and no one knows when they will be back. Overall we were lucky that we didn't get deal done because funds would be wasted. It will take some time before they will be able to investigate this and especially fix their image in eyes of many traders which used their exchange.

After reading point 1 &2, you should know why we feel being stuck in order to make the right decision. We have still some options, which we have under consideration and those are:
➡️ STEX
➡️ CoinExchange
➡️ Crex24
➡️ Shardax
➡️ Graviex.net

We know few of you will start asking why not Binance, Bittrex or IDAX but answer is obvious - it's too early and we are to small.

Please have in mind that we are always willing to listen our lovely community and any realistic #💡suggestions are always welcome.

Stay tuned @everyone tomorrow final third part which contains informations about our 2nd platform and overall conclusion :rocket:

- Altbet Team

For me announcement platform is something essential that cannot ignore, there are a lot of people are waiting for the latest announcements about. I look forward to the third part, I hope this section will be different than before. for an Exchange, we'll know because nothing is instant, everything goes through the process. I hope someday Altbet will be listed on an bigger Exchange.

btcsmlcmnr

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:13:07 AM

It's the first stage of ALBET on the way to be great.
I'm looking forward to finding out. I've got a feeling it's going to be epic  Grin
It's amazing to know that we have stood on the same boat.

Abduraxman001

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:20:08 AM

I liked the site-a lot of slot machines, there is even a game of dice. Grin
Now already many game shows-and the market is in demand for such platforms.
Where can you buy a coin?

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:12:59 PM

I liked the site-a lot of slot machines, there is even a game of dice. Grin
Now already many game shows-and the market is in demand for such platforms.
Where can you buy a coin?

Hello,

Altbet is currently trading on two exchanges, CryptoBridge and Escodex however right now deposits and withdrawals have been disabled for CryptoBridge due to a wallet update which CB requires before re-opening deposits and withdrawals. I don't know much about Escodex so I can't say if they have their deposit and withdrawals open or not. Most use CB so I suggest you wait until the new wallet is released and deposits and withdrawals open again. Just to be safe.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dumedoiiph

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:39:37 AM

Hello,

Altbet is currently trading on two exchanges, CryptoBridge and Escodex however right now deposits and withdrawals have been disabled for CryptoBridge due to a wallet update which CB requires before re-opening deposits and withdrawals. I don't know much about Escodex so I can't say if they have their deposit and withdrawals open or not. Most use CB so I suggest you wait until the new wallet is released and deposits and withdrawals open again. Just to be safe.
Did you know the required time to finish the update from Crypto Bridge team?
How long will we have to wait for it?

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
altbetdev
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:54:51 AM

⚠️⚠️ Mandatory wallet update - V1.2 release ⚠️⚠️

Long-story short, recently very critical article came out which affects almost all coins which are based on Proof of Stake protocol. More details may be found under this link: https://medium.com/@dsl_uiuc/fake-stake-attacks-on-chain-based-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrencies-b8b05723f806

We were aware of that, that's why we immediately started to work on this priority update and secure our blockchain as soon as possible. It turned out that we were also victims of the attack but every cloud has a silver lining.

We were able to track probably all addresses and overall we locked 200+ addresses which contained 12000+ coins - we are considering this as a success 🎉

As we were forced to this mandatory update, we decided that it was also an ideal moment to implement additional changes that we had already planned for some time, namely:

➡️ exchange chart in qt (probably first which came out with this idea same as with add banners before)

➡️ checkpoints

But mainly we had to take care of security, which without Tfinch wouldn't be that easy. Together we was able do such things as:

➡️ fix and secure blockchain to prevent attack

➡️ ban tracked addresses

⚠️ Whole process will be quick and we will hold disabled CryptoBridge to be sure if we eliminated exploiter once for all :warning:

➡️ In less than 24 hours we will cut whole 1.1 version from network

💰 Get your new wallet - Altbet V1.2 💰

Github : https://github.com/altbet/abet/releases/tag/v1.2

Windows : https://github.com/altbet/abet/releases/download/v1.2/altbet-v1.2-win32.zip

MacOS : will be released later

Ubuntu 18.04 QT : https://github.com/altbet/abet/releases/download/v1.2/altbet-v1.2-ubu1804-Qt.tar.gz

Ubuntu 16.04 QT : will be released later

Bootstrap : https://github.com/altbet/bootstraps/releases/download/144xxx/bootstrap.zip

🖥 How to update your masternode from old version 🖥

Connect with your VPS and paste whole list below:

»

cd /tmp

wget -N https://github.com/altbet/abet/releases/download/v1.2/altbet-v1.2-ubu1604.tar.gz

tar xvzf altbet-v1.2-ubu1604.tar.gz

systemctl stop altbet

mv altbetd altbet-cli /usr/local/bin

systemctl start altbet

rm altbet-v1.2-ubu1604.tar.gz

altbet-cli getinfo

«

Updated MN Script: https://github.com/altbet/mn-install

❌❌ Stay tuned @everyone and please act quickly with update - very important ❌❌

- Altbet Team

[/size]

tradingdisaster

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:39:34 PM

➡️ STEX
➡️ CoinExchange
➡️ Crex24
➡️ Shardax
➡️ Graviex.net

All of them good choices, here are the volumes according to coinmarketcap:

• STEX: $2,929,268
  • Crex24: $663,662
  • Shardax: ?
  • Graviex.net: $98,196

Not sure if the volume for STEX is genuine, I have some doubts. Personally, I would go with Crex24 their volume is believable and they are the volume leaders.

Oh, and congrats to the v1.2 wallet, love the design of the price chart.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 10:03:28 PM

Hello,

Did you know the required time to finish the update from Crypto Bridge team?
How long will we have to wait for it?

Well it should be soon my friend as Altbet have released a new wallet with the fix so now we are all just waiting on CB to enable deposits and withdrawals again. I guess they are working through all the wallets that needed to patch the Fake stake exploit so hopefully ABET will be open very soon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bigpiggy01

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:00:02 PM

It was really nice to see a quick response to that article. And best of all a dev team who tracked down and locked exploiter addresses. That is safeguarding value for the rest of us  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.