Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Competition  (Read 248 times)
Noxmfs (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

The DLT licensed cryptocurrency exchange Covesting is holding its second trading competition with a total prize pool of $5,000.

The winners will be separated into two categories: one for the highest return on investment (ROI) based on percentage gain, and one for the highest ROI by currency amount. Ranking of competitors will be defined by snapshotting the table of traders on the 24th of December at 15:00 GMT and each user will be able to check the full table of results themselves.
The top five traders in each category will be entitled to a portion of the $2,500 (that will be granted in COV’s at the time of issuance) prize pool, and there is no minimum amount that must be traded with in order to participate.

The first category will be defined as “Absolute Profitability,” and the winners in this group will be determined by who achieves the highest absolute profitability over the duration of the competition, in terms of the amount of profit they generated. The total prize fund for this category is $2,500 worth of COV at the time of issuance.

The second category will be defined as “Relative Profitability,” and the winners in this group will be determined by who achieves the highest relative profitability, based on their percentage return on their initial investment. The total prize fund for this category is $2,500 worth of COV at the time of issuance.

Read more about the contest:

https://medium.com/covesting/trading-competition-trade-and-increase-your-profits-by-5-000-worth-of-our-prize-fund-650370d16e1c

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yita

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Nice! We can test the platform more in-depth. How much time take to deposit there? And hope they add soon more pairs
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

this is a new market, I joined the airdrop program, with the competition will increase competitiveness and also increase members visiting or trending, a good idea by risking 5,000 USD for a longer market continuity
bereal77

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

The more you deposit the more you can win!
Is that a PAY TO WIN type of competition? Thank you, I would definitely NOT take a part in this one.
Noxmfs (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

The more you deposit the more you can win!
Is that a PAY TO WIN type of competition? Thank you, I would definitely NOT take a part in this one.

Pay to win? As if?
Have you tried reading partially that there is relative profitability which means that you can win with even $10 in your portfolio but higher %?
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

It looks amazing to me the competition is going to be an opportunity for the traders for making some easy profits. Who loves trading they need to join this competition seriously personally I am interested in this trading competition to join in. This platform going to make a new era of trading.

voiceBTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

It looks amazing to me the competition is going to be an opportunity for the traders for making some easy profits. Who loves trading they need to join this competition seriously personally I am interested in this trading competition to join in. This platform going to make a new era of trading.

Hi Pacman,

Did you join the competition and how do you experience the platform?. I think it is a pitty that this competition started in such bad crypto times. Results now do not show the true potential of a succesfull trader. I am not a trader myself so i wonder how a trader experiences the platform and if things are missing.
Yita

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Well, despite the market I think good traders can still make some profits on the platform. This competition will show some good traders to follow even in a bear market.
mabugaaj

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

Well, despite the market I think good traders can still make some profits on the platform. This competition will show some good traders to follow even in a bear market.

I'm waiting for licensed traders at the platform after full launch. Trading competition looks good, as a form of marketing.
I'm impressed that some traders can make profits in bear market without margin trading and shorts.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

actually I am very interested in this trade competition, but this exchanger is a new exchanger and I have not been able to really believe in its integrity.
Stronghodl

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

actually I am very interested in this trade competition, but this exchanger is a new exchanger and I have not been able to really believe in its integrity.

What's there not to believe. They're transparent af, they have Gibraltars DLT license (among other ones) and are fully regulated and compliant with all the legal and security requirements met, so there's really little to worry about. One of the most secure exchanges that I've dealt with personally and the fact that they're regulated and incorporated in Gib (GFSC) means there's virtually no risk of this going haywire and getting rekt from the platform unexpectedly shutting down or funds stolen and so on (which, as we've seen over the past several years happens quite often due to most exchanges being unregulated and lacking in security among other things). They've put enormous effort into development and creating the platform from scratch and it's super smooth and the interface looks awesome to me personally. Why not put all doubts to rest and just check out the platform yourself, my amigo?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: