Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next for bitcoin  (Read 1150 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

I think it will be hard for bitcoin to go back to $600, bitcoin has gotten much support and won't go back to that such an amount, though it's my personal opinion.
Such a price is impossible to reach and anyone that is waiting for it is going to be extremely disappointed because we will never see it, but the decrease in the price of bitcoin has been so great that now you can get it for a very affordable price, so this is your chance to buy bitcoin, do not let it go like all of those people that sold their coins at 2000 waiting for the price to go down to 1000.
Yes, in uncertain situations like now, buying Bitcoin can be a gamble, by buying Bitcoin at a cheap price, we have the opportunity to make a profit in the future when we can sell it at a much higher price. The price of Bitcoin has experienced a big correction and that also happens to all altcoins. Change this nightmare into a beautiful dream, I always believe in Bitcoin because Bitcoin can turn dreams into reality !!!
It may be a little bit of a gamble to buy bitcoin right now, but it is a gamble that will surely pay off over the long term if you can hold your bitcoins, it is going to be a difficult road but for those that have the patience to hold their coins it is going to be one of the most rewarding experiences not only because of the profits they will make but also because they will be part of a revolution that will surely change the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: