Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Robot Vacuum Cleaner  (Read 910 times)
Franz14 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

Guys, I need your help!
Did anyone have a robot vacuum cleaner? How is it to use? Does it make sense to buy? I want to buy, but I doubt ..
 Huh Huh Huh
AkexA95

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

I like it. But you need to take a good model, not the cheapest.
jacobkim

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:07:43 AM

I have it but have stopped using it. It's good that you can leave it to vaccum but then you have to clear the area so that nothing is in it's way.
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

I would love to purchase one too. It is going to be a huge help for me for sure!
Franz14 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Thanks for answers! But I would like to know more details.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

Looked i to it, but never bot one. I was looking for a irobot roomba, but didnt buy one yet. I think i have to much chairs, furniture, cables and kids toys in the living room. So i am afraid the robot will not be able to get to all places or it will get stuck and wont be able to continue its work.

Karia

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

They will never do the job as well as you can, but it saves you a lot of time if you’re too lazy to be bothered with it.
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

it's a really helpful and useful invention for lazy people or for ones who are busy and simply don't have time for cleaning. However, if you want your apartment to be washed to shine, the robot vacuum cleaner is not for you. It's not able to clean everywhere, but only where is enough place and no any barrier.
AkexA95

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

They will never do the job as well as you can, but it saves you a lot of time if you’re too lazy to be bothered with it.

I agree. It can be used every day to keep  clean. But once a week you need to do general cleaning.
James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:27:10 AM

I have the Eufy 30C. Not as expensive as other robot cleaners but it gets the job done! It’s small so it easily gets under all the furniture. It’s quiet too.
I think these robot cleaners are a must-have at home. Who has time to clean nowadays?

AkexA95

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

I have the Eufy 30C. Not as expensive as other robot cleaners but it gets the job done! It’s small so it easily gets under all the furniture. It’s quiet too.
I think these robot cleaners are a must-have at home. Who has time to clean nowadays?

Yes, this is a good model. I am also very used to the fact that the vacuum cleaner does everything Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

We have had robot vacuum cleaners for a long time. They were started by the oriental and Asian peoples a long time ago.

1996 Teletubbies Bump & Go Noo Noo toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHly0Q1Jpu4

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
anderson697

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Personally I think that buying it is to throw away your money, buy something that is of greater need or better disrute.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:59:44 AM

the roomba perhaps . You better ask for live demonstration to see it at action
jollydart

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

I think I should think about getting one too. All that vacuuming is bad for my back lol.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

It's really cool invention for lazy people or for these who want to create smart home.
I personally suggest to buy one Xiaomi robot vacuum cleaners, you can get it for less than $300. Probably Xiaomi now offering one of the best robots in the market right new for very good price. Sadly I can't have robot vacuum cleaner at my home because it wouldn't able to pass the doorsteps - it's just too high for him. So, I have to clean my home in old fashionated way...

DorisLucero

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:55:14 AM

Guys, I need your help!
Did anyone have a robot vacuum cleaner? How is it to use? Does it make sense to buy? I want to buy, but I doubt ..
 Huh Huh Huh
Hello! Thank you very much for creating this topic, which is interesting to me. I believe that the topic about vacuum cleaners is very interesting because the development of vacuum cleaners does not stand still, just like the development of other technologies, as we see in the example of the emergence of Bitcoin. But I think that the creation of a vacuum cleaner which is a robot and which cleans without the help of a person is a cool technology. But unfortunately, vacuum cleaners that are robots and that clean without human help are not ideal now and require human help today. Therefore, I recommend buying vacuum cleaners that are recommended by the BestVacuumReviews (on which there are even recommendations of vacuum cleaners for carpets) while the technology that is connected to vacuum cleaners that have forms like robots - doesn’t become perfect.
a0n0pz

Activity: 161
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:11:06 AM

Great to have one

You have to see products review online

Get the model you like most and with reasonable price Smiley
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 02:06:16 AM

The one I have looks cool, like a small disc that wanders off by itself and vacuums the house, but it's just for very light duty vacuuming.

arsiteki

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 04:36:15 AM

Cleaning the interior of the house with a robot vacuum cleaner is not optimal. It's better to hire helpers so the house is always clean
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: