Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some thoughts about market prospects. Let's argue  (Read 549 times)
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Hi guys. I am very interested in one question ... I read many different messages from different topics of this forum. Many people believe that the current situation in the market is a preparation for big growth. Allegedly, the market is ready for it and it will happen soon. But I think that big wallets (powerful people with big money) have been made it specially to mislead us. In fact, there will be no growth in the next couple of years. What do you think about?

what makes you believe there is no growth for the next few years? Is there an argument for this? if you want to argue you must have strong and detailed opinions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

Hi guys. I am very interested in one question ... I read many different messages from different topics of this forum. Many people believe that the current situation in the market is a preparation for big growth. Allegedly, the market is ready for it and it will happen soon. But I think that big wallets (powerful people with big money) have been made it specially to mislead us. In fact, there will be no growth in the next couple of years. What do you think about?

I think there are many ico projects running Q4 according to white paper next year, so if you research Q4 it can make the market grow and so does bitcoin
maybe at least the market rises slowly until it's time to start pumping

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

Every person in this forum has their own opinion. In mind, I think that I cannot predict when the market will increase adns tay stable. However, seeing the market today, it seems that some coins are awesome with its green colors. The prospect of the market really depends on the big coins such as BTC, ETH, and some other popular coins But now, many small price coins also offer interesting term to trade. That make them also rise drastically.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

It is obvious that most of coins will never recover, so people that are hodling them just loose mone. People need to learn how to trade, so it may help market to become profitable again.

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

I think there will still be a new growth in the cryptocurrency market, as there are new ICO projects, people invest their money in order to make more money on them. Ensuring a carefree future and I do not think that this is a kind of pyramid that will soon collapse, no, this is not so, this is a little different. And soon the market will begin its new growth as it will not fall below that critical level. And in general there can not be a constant fall, there will definitely be an increase.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

No growth in a couple of years? Couple of years means 10 years and above so it will not take that long before we see the growth we all waiting for cryptocurrency. 5 years from now is enough for bitcoin to reach above $50,000 where all altcoins with potential will follow where its price will multiple above above 20 times. 2018 is the year for crypto regulation reviews or observation from the SEC so it will not take that long before we can see a proper regulation in the market.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

there is a possibility that the market will not grow in the next 2 years. there should be 2 or 3 new products that can re-awaken interest in the cryptocurrency market.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

I think growth will happen but i think before the growth will happen there must be something that will trigger the growth to happen, the truth is that the crypto space needs fresh investors into the space to stern the crypto market to go high and i think ETF could be that trigger factor, so lets believe and hope for the better.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Argue about what? Are you not tired right now because I am. I am watching the value of my entire portfolio crash so hard right now that the only energy I have is to keep myself from actually selling my coins at a low price. Yes the consensus is that the coins will go back up but then there is going to be a long wait for that which I am not exactly happy about

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

Everyone who believes in the tech are bound to believe in crypto and its teething pains. Blockchain is here to stay and the future prospects bound to be bright.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

The market is falling and we cannot do something about it. The only option that is left is to be patient and to wait. This market is for sure manipulated by some whales, that want to drop a lot of people before a big pump.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

I do not believe that whole market will be ready to recover, but several dozens of coins have preety good chances to become popular in future.
Recovery can be fast but there is also a possibility that it will be a long process.It is better not to dwell on the whole market and pay attention to many coins that can really grow very much.Even in the red market will definitely be good coins that can give x. I have no doubt.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

It seems to me that cryptography is only gaining momentum, many projects are really worthwhile and not so much under control funds ... so I think that the market will soon turn green)))
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Capitalization is one of the vital factors concerning the present market.We have been experiencing one after another bear flag and the price seems to get dipped every time.Now the actual capitalization has not yet started so we need to look for some more time till the bulls take control of the market.Prices gets dipped then move left right and again waterfall comes thus it only indicates that more fall yet to happen.In december already many hard forks are being scheduled and still things are not getting upto the desired mark.Accumulation phase has already started its only matter of time for few approvals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: