Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is Why you Should Worry!  (Read 651 times)
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

See, there you go trusting history to repeat itself, pretending like it is a guarantee.

And where is anything I said in this topic nonfactual?
For me they are not actually trusting that the history will repeat itself but "They are believing" because some of us here are not here just to earn but they are here because they believe in this invention/technology.

You are right "There is no Guarantee" but if you really believe on something you will hold it until its gone because there are "chances" it might die but it also can get higher price in the future no one knows.

My conclusion here is that "Dont make other people more confuse in the situation" they loss, their fault.
NOT YOU BUSINESS...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Many say don't worry, bitcoin price goes down and always come back up.

The problem with that statement is this,

It has always come back up UNTIL NOW!

There are no guarantees it will come back up or even a guarantee it can't die.

Past Performance is NO Guarantee of Future Results!

Is their a guarantee that BTC price increases, NO.
Is their a guarantee that BTC dies, NO.

There are NO FUCKING GUARANTEES !

It is a Speculative Investment , not a religion, that you throwing misplaced faith at , will make any difference.

All of these post calling for btc believers are merely calling for idiots to hold , while they trade to earn profit.

btc is not a store of value, don't believe the hype.

Make your decisions based on your OWN OBSERVATIONS, don't listen to unsupported authorities that goal is to profit off of your lack of research.

FYI:
One Major Difference that only exists now and did not exist in the past history.
The Exact Same ASICS Miners can choose between 3 different Bitcoin Forks , BTC / BCH /BSV  ,
that is new and investors should make their own observations of what influence that can have on future results.
Fork Profitability is a major factor in the miner's choice of which coin to support.

You are right, there is not guarantee on bitcoin future. Anyhow, your faith should not be easily sway, people invest in bitcoin because they believe, either bitcoin is the next best technology or bitcoin can bring good fortune. past record makes no guarantee. whatever happens, its  a thing of a pass. we should move forward and explore the future of bitcoin.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

Yah, I also agree in the fact that there is none 100 percent guarantee of bitcoin profit. However, the concern is not just about when it is decreasing. Let us consider the another way of bitcoin that is when it is increasing. People will rapidly join the celebration to earn as much as they can and will say good wishes to bitcoin. Now, the current condition doesn't mean it won't be back soon.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a speculative investment, does not comes with a grantee of profit, and yes, everybody should take decisions based on their OWN OBSERVATIONS -thanks again.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a speculative investment, does not comes with a grantee of profit, and yes, everybody should take decisions based on their OWN OBSERVATIONS -thanks again.

Bitcoin is an investment which involve some risks to the investors because the price is not constant it goes up and down based on the market. So this makes us to worry a little bit. Without risk there is no business and you cannot earn profit. Strong believer cannot worry and invest in BTC by expecting good profit from it.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

It is a Speculative Investment , not a religion, that you throwing misplaced faith at , will make any difference.

All of these post calling for btc believers are merely calling for idiots to hold , while they trade to earn profit.

Make your decisions based on your OWN OBSERVATIONS, don't listen to unsupported authorities that goal is to profit off of your lack of research.

FYI:
One Major Difference that only exists now and did not exist in the past history.
The Exact Same ASICS Miners can choose between 3 different Bitcoin Forks , BTC / BCH /BSV  ,
that is new and investors should make their own observations of what influence that can have on future results.
Fork Profitability is a major factor in the miner's choice of which coin to support.

It's always has been dependent on the motive of the person so it won't be based on the timing of the market. If you're really are a believer and long term for this, in every dip you can buy but if you're short  term trader, there are also many indicators for that to take positions.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

Guaranty? What kind of guaranty are you talking about? In which market, at which trade do you have some guaranty? The risk brings you the profit. If you are not overcome stress, go to the bank that guaranty you some profit.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

Been in Crypto for just 3 years have taught me that, in cryptocurrency anything can happen and the bitcoin market especially can beat all odd. It has always cancelled whatever the nay saying are saying and I believe this time it'll also do the same but it's going to happen when nobody expect. Just ask everybody was expecting bull in 2018 but got bear that's what will happen in the future too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I guess everyone here knows that there is no guarantee in investing in Bitcoin.  Past history are just reference, but there is proven fact that there is a chance that history repeat itself.  So people tends to believe in this thus they are very positive about the possible rebound of Bitcoin.
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Okay, there's no guarantee. That's for sure. That's true. But it's also true that the probability of one more bull cycle is extremely high. Extremely. And that must be taken into account.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

Your statement is absolutely flawed in so many ways. People should only look at the history of the Bitcoin price to see that it has a recurring trend of bouncing back from price collapses like this. Yes, there are NO guarantees, but what high risk investment, gives guaranteed results? <Name one please>  Roll Eyes  

Looking at the growth potential and the businesses that are built around Bitcoin, I still think that a price correction is near, but we should never promise anything to "new" investors. <Just highlight the risks and let them decide>  Wink

You say
People should only look at the history of the Bitcoin price to see that it has a recurring trend of bouncing back from price collapses like this.

You admit their are no guarantees, but the very 1st thing you did was Imply their was one with your opening statement.
As if it is guaranteed, Past History is not a guarantee of Future History.

If you are investing money and lose ~80% of it in less than a year, a person should worry, they be a fool not too.
Whether they hold, buy, or sell is their choice, but their decisions should not be tainted by false faith in a past history that may or may not repeat itself.
Especially considering the factors that exist now, that have never existed before in btc history.

New Factors
BTC Energy Waste is worse than ever, requiring permits from Government Utilities
Miners have multiple forks to choose from, BTC, BCH, BSV , no longer limited to BTC only as in the past.
BTC is seeing less transactions usuage not more.
Other coins are used as offramps into FIAT now, in the past bitcoin was the only one.
Billionaires are fighting over which fork is the real bitcoin, in the past they all supported only BTC.
These variables can have a massive effect on BTC Future.  

Same way with your idea I guess, you do not know what is the future of BTC so quit blabbering about you know what is the next thing.  It is better to have reference than not at all.  So between your statement and the history of Bitcoin bouncing back, I would rather trust history than non factual statement for the future like yours.  

BTC, BCH, BSV, that is no difference, there are other coins that have same algo like bitcoins since Bitcoin early years and yet Bitcoin is still here.

Hi Guys... Relax... Bitcoin still here, Crypto Market is still very active, price value on the market may goes ups and down to the year low, but it will goes ups again on the more favorable market status, Sad to note, people with a little Patient on the market Behavior often time go crazy... But i would assumed non of us here are crazy... let's wait for the market recovery, yes, it is on the market history that sometime for no reason market price value of such coin drops suddenly. this just a normal occurrence in the market, Be patient..
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

FYI:
Seems like you really got disappointment. Did you lost everything or something? From the beginning, I think people have understood about the risk of investing their money in bitcoin. No guarantee for the price, when and how it goes up or down, and I think it's common. It also common when people suddenly lose hope and change their mind (like you perhaps) and find their way back or even walk out. It becomes people's decision to think and finally choose, you don't need to grab people's attention with your frustration. Once more I say, people who join has already know the risk, and they take it. Make your own decision without making people stress out as well.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

Yes, there is no guarantee that bitcoin will increase and cannot be sure that bitcoin will die, the future is like a puzzle and everyone can only predict. I am not too concerned about all the predictions, and I will remain in my choice to hold bitcoin in this setback.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

yes you are right there are no guarantees for the future, all people maybe can make a speculation, but how about the accurate? is this 100 accurate? when i read about the people's speculation, i think that it will not happen, but in other side i believe that it will happen. i dont know about my mind.. haha

satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

just agree with you xD , digital trading doesnt have any guarantee lmao , if they did everyone will be rich , its just about your prediction and the action you doing
bitcoinrewardowner

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:06:27 PM

Who's worrying exactly?

The price is either going to rise, or go down, that we can be certain of.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

No one knows in this world, what will happen, but the price might be stable around 5k as per my belief.
In fact, no one can determined what will be the price of bitcoin in market and anything is possible and anything can be change instantly. Like what happen last few days where the price of bitcoin is dropped below $4k but this time it return to $4k.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

I agree that it can be used for the future of crypto that it was successful in the past but if we think rational some time things good in the past but they are useless in the future but in the case of crypto it is the modern era currency and due to this we can say that crypto will more valuable in the future and now we can not predicts it's true value but due to it's features it can make the world more reliable and fast.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

FYI:

You said it yourself dude. No guarantee of future results. So you also can't be sure that bitcoin will not recover and exceed previous values. There are people like me who believe that the technology bitcoin brings will make sure it has a place in the future and that's why short term crashes like this don't seem to worry us that much.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

You said it yourself dude. No guarantee of future results. So you also can't be sure that bitcoin will not recover and exceed previous values. There are people like me who believe that the technology bitcoin brings will make sure it has a place in the future and that's why short term crashes like this don't seem to worry us that much.

True, there is no guarantee that bitocin price won't soar again and there is no guarantee that bitcoin will die. He only asks the reverse sides while forgot the possibility at the other ways. We as bitcoin supporters sure will keep believe that the price will moon again someday.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: