Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4222 times)
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

very good if like that even every project appears will do the best for investors so that the belief to invest their money will be easier and will trust. if the Tachain project is really good for the future, it will be damaged if the coin holder panics or is afraid of the price so that he can take it off easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

The solution is good and necessary, the only question is whether it will work in reality, what guarantees will be provided for the return of funds?
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

I'll follow up on this project, but build some hope around it... No, I Am not so young, I have been in this field for more than a year, so I do not believe in such gifts and good projects. But good idea.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

I don't think there can be any investment that will be risk free and there can be no ICO that will be 100% free though its risk maybe low but it can't be outright risk free. Potential investors for this project needs to go through the terms and conditions of it before putting their money into it.

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

I'll follow up on this project, but build some hope around it... No, I Am not so young, I have been in this field for more than a year, so I do not believe in such gifts and good projects. But good idea.
that's a good idea, but whether it will really happen. there is a guarantee of our money, as far as I know there has never been such an ico project. This might be a courage and optimism from the development team, we can only pray that next year all ico can provide such guarantees.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

very good if like that even every project appears will do the best for investors so that the belief to invest their money will be easier and will trust. if the Tachain project is really good for the future, it will be damaged if the coin holder panics or is afraid of the price so that he can take it off easily.
Today, there is not only TaChain, there are many projects that promise about the same thing, so let's hope that the market today will still relate to this event as a great opportunity to correct the situation and support such projects. To summarize, we can fight scam projects.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

In this market, I would not believe in such stories. Quite a good way to attract investors in order to dial soft cap and play on the General problem - the loss of money when investing. They might be able to do something.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

Selective in choosing ICO that will be followed, because not all ICOs provide dispensations in the form of guarantees to investors. If the guarantee is given, you will still get a loss, which is in the form of time, energy, and mind. Where, at that time you should be able to make clear income from good quality ICO, but you get nothing.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

It looks like some kind of fairy tale for the investor, and if there is a bounty, then for the bounty hunter. Does anyone believe in such gifts? Personally, I think it's unlikely. People are respected, but I think this crisis might have hurt.

lutcor

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

In this market, I would not believe in such stories. Quite a good way to attract investors in order to dial soft cap and play on the General problem - the loss of money when investing. They might be able to do something.
There will always be opportunities, because these are cryptocurrencies, especially you need to understand that the market today is constantly interested in new investors, who today are trying to invest new money in the market, but this becomes more difficult.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

If such projects really worked, and were introduced in the beginning of 2018, then we would not face the problems we have encountered now.

lutcor

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:55:22 PM

If such projects really worked, and were introduced in the beginning of 2018, then we would not face the problems we have encountered now.
Always people begin to learn only from their mistakes. It seems to me that all these phrases that today make sense, that people should learn from the mistakes of others. These are just words and nothing more. People need to understand this.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

Yes. True. But question is how this project is going to get worked out if at all the project sticks to its promise. Which would be tougher I guess especially in this market.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

The idea is really good, but it sounds too good to believe in it already a hardened investor who has stuffed a lot of bumps in this area and everything for him seems to be cheating and fraud. If anyone wants to, they'll find a hole in this system.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

You are trying to overload an already working mechanism. Why add any complexity to the process. It is simply necessary to reduce the number of fraudsters and this is the work of law enforcement.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

Thank you!
very interesting, but it's still a discourse or has it been done? if that is true, then the worry of losing the assets invested is no longer considered because it will be returned. maybe this is so investors are interested in investing in it.

BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

Dear community,

Thank you!

People need to become more attentive and conduct a deep analysis of the project, and not just to join and invest their money in projects on someone's recommendations. It's very stupid and inefficient.
lutcor

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

The idea is really good, but it sounds too good to believe in it already a hardened investor who has stuffed a lot of bumps in this area and everything for him seems to be cheating and fraud. If anyone wants to, they'll find a hole in this system.
The hole as you say is absolutely in any system, because the creation of this project is a human being, and the person as you understand is not perfect in its nature, therefore we cannot create perfect things and projects
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:17:51 PM

It would be a great option of how to protect the crypto community members from fraud projects. If every ICO would be able to offer such a guarantee, I bet there would be much more ICO investors, especially on the falling market.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

I am not optimistic about such projects, even if they refund the amount of your investment, but they can not guarantee 100% refund, I am not interested in ICO, I will not vote for my own ICO project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: