Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀  (Read 78321 times)
kukert

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:56:34 AM

I wanted to ask, when will the MAI token be added to the exchange? I did not find such information in this thread.
I only read in white paper that the tokens are frozen for a year until it is added to the exchange. Dates are not specified.
Investors will wait a long time, I imagine how they are waiting for the result. Rather, the market would begin to recover.
Recently, the growth of the market is mainly due to the growth of bitcoin. Altcoins practically do not grow or grow slightly. Even if the project persists, it is unknown how the tokens will behave in a year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:05:50 AM

I wanted to ask, when will the MAI token be added to the exchange? I did not find such information in this thread.
I only read in white paper that the tokens are frozen for a year until it is added to the exchange. Dates are not specified.
Investors will wait a long time, I imagine how they are waiting for the result. Rather, the market would begin to recover.
Everyone expects that the market will gradually recover and grow, but when it will be, another question, i hope soon

I pray to God about it every day. What if cryptocurrency business is really bad? We are waiting for what will not happen.
I agree that earnings in the crypto-currency sphere have fallen markedly, but I think that no one will argue that the endless growth of the crypto is possible. Still, many were able to make good money on the cryptocurrency, even taking into account the losses of recent years.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:08:55 PM

Yes, the increased popularity of cryptocurrency and a large increase in the price of coins have enabled many people to earn well almost effortlessly. But now you have to be well versed in cryptocurrencies to earn, and few people know how to do it.
grigora

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:46:40 PM

Everyone expects that the market will gradually recover and grow, but when it will be, another question, i hope soon

I pray to God about it every day. What if cryptocurrency business is really bad? We are waiting for what will not happen.
I agree that earnings in the crypto-currency sphere have fallen markedly, but I think that no one will argue that the endless growth of the crypto is possible. Still, many were able to make good money on the cryptocurrency, even taking into account the losses of recent years.
This is true. But there is no certainty that we will see again a good profit of 300-700%. I would really like that.
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:42:21 PM

This is true. But there is no certainty that we will see again a good profit of 300-700%. I would really like that.
And you're not the only one who'd like that ) but you have to be realistic. In today's market, growth of several tens of percent can be considered good.
grigora

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:14:17 PM

And you're not the only one who'd like that ) but you have to be realistic. In today's market, growth of several tens of percent can be considered good.
Yes, I forgot when I saw X, not counting IEO. But getting into the IEO is a whole problem at Binance. And in simple trading, I see a slight increase.
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:32:06 PM

Yes, I forgot when I saw X, not counting IEO. But getting into the IEO is a whole problem at Binance. And in simple trading, I see a slight increase.
As i understand it, they want to place this token on the stock exchange Binance? or i don’t understand something
Werden65

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

Yes, the increased popularity of cryptocurrency and a large increase in the price of coins have enabled many people to earn well almost effortlessly. But now you have to be well versed in cryptocurrencies to earn, and few people know how to do it.
You just need to be able to correctly find sources of income in cryptocurrency
Even banal trading can bring you good profit in the future, the main thing is to be able to do it correctly
Rubinchih

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:11:10 AM

As i understand it, they want to place this token on the stock exchange Binance? or i don’t understand something
This is what all projects want today. But not everyone succeeds. I did not see information about this.
grigora

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:24:28 AM

MAI is a useful token like the whole project, it would be great, but I have not seen such information. Where did you read that?
grovtuk

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:27:57 AM

You just need to be able to correctly find sources of income in cryptocurrency
At first glance, it is always possible to earn by trading cryptocurrency, but this is associated with great risks if you do not have the experience and knowledge. Investing in new projects is also risky. Now it is quite difficult to find a guaranteed source of income in the field of cryptocurrencies.
mestary

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:15:47 AM

Maybe I'm wrong, but in IEO different projects, most people invest the cryptocurrency that they earned earlier. There is no new inflow of money now, and the value of many cryptocurrencies has fallen markedly.
remony

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

I've heard that some people used to take out loans to buy cryptocurrency. But this was before, now I such a not can to imagine. Everyone thinks as if the market did not fall even stronger.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:51:23 PM

This is what all projects want today. But not everyone succeeds. I did not see information about this.
Very few projects make it to listing on Binance. Making plans or promising to go to the top-exchange is one thing, but in reality it is quite another.
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:15:10 PM

I've heard that some people used to take out loans to buy cryptocurrency. But this was before, now I such a not can to imagine. Everyone thinks as if the market did not fall even stronger.
Previously, people took loans in order to build a farm from video cards, but why, some even went minus, this makes all the difference, the market is unpredictable
remony

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:13:07 AM

Previously, people took loans in order to build a farm from video cards, but why, some even went minus, this makes all the difference, the market is unpredictable
Some people took out loans not for mining, but simply bought cryptocurrency. Someone managed to earn in this way, but it was a time of great growth of the crypto.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:24:34 AM

Very few projects make it to listing on Binance. Making plans or promising to go to the top-exchange is one thing, but in reality it is quite another.
If the project really wants to succeed, then listing on a major exchange should be its goal. But it can promise almost all projects including scams.
grovtuk

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:44:23 AM

Some people took out loans not for mining, but simply bought cryptocurrency. Someone managed to earn in this way, but it was a time of great growth of the crypto.
But many people on the contrary lost their money when the market fell. There is a good rule, you cannot invest more than you are afraid to lose.
mestary

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:49:20 PM

The possible loss of money is the main reason that now few people invest in cryptocurrency. Or more precisely, people are now very cautious about investing in cryptocurrency.
grigora

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:29:10 PM

Not so easy to get to Binance. As far as I know, there have to pay money for listing. And also technologically meet the requirements of Binance.
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: