Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:34:21 PM

This project also giving 100% leverage to the trading while other project can't provide such options.& about the trading fees,they need to maintain it for life long to make change in crypto world
The platform only offers 100x leverages not 100 percent. This is unusual in the world of cryptos sinced it can give more chances to earned good profits someday. This will also be an advantage from the competitors that will make them more recognizable.
In any case, the advantages of this platform will seem in the future, as the users who will trade here will definitely leave some feedback.

Lets just wait for a couple of weeks until their promotion is finished. If its worth it. Surely they will recruit more supporters.
Reviews can write not only here, but also in a group of telegrams or in other sources where there is a topic or page of this project.

Project like this is somehow a common thing which it needs a lot of work just to fixed some of the details. It's hard to run a project especially at this moment wherein the market isn't in a better situation. So, reviews can be a vital thing because the content maybe have some helpful topic.
That's right, but I wanted to convey the fact that they should not ignore this thread and write reviews only in the group of telegrams. Reviews should be in all social networks.

I agree about what you said that reviews should be in all social networks  because it is a great help to other people to know what the project is  and it helps also to know how many people liked and following the project. It totally tells what the project as a whole.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:24:34 PM

This project also giving 100% leverage to the trading while other project can't provide such options.& about the trading fees,they need to maintain it for life long to make change in crypto world
The platform only offers 100x leverages not 100 percent. This is unusual in the world of cryptos sinced it can give more chances to earned good profits someday. This will also be an advantage from the competitors that will make them more recognizable.

They are already been introduced to some famous crypto magazines plus review sites. It will soon be recognized by other people.
They have already appeared on some serious review site all over crypto community i think is really a good move they made and sooner or later with more coins been listed it might end up as one of major exchange around Team is keeping it real i think

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:28:33 AM

PrimeXBT is not related KYC which i like most because not all country can provide KYC & this will be helpful for many people.Though KYC is security based issue,i think they have another way to secure their project   
kyc is secured for every project. people feel secured if there is kyc. I also hope team think about kyc for the project. although they have updated most effective features  but this one can be suggested

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:52:33 AM

PrimeXBT is not related KYC which i like most because not all country can provide KYC & this will be helpful for many people.Though KYC is security based issue,i think they have another way to secure their project   
kyc is secured for every project. people feel secured if there is kyc. I also hope team think about kyc for the project. although they have updated most effective features  but this one can be suggested

KYC is to verify members if they are real and not using other identities for deceiving other people and company.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:59:18 AM

Maybe this function will be added in the future and each user will be required to pass verification. Otherwise, there may be problems with individuals from prohibited countries.

Yup some other sites require this kind of method to prevent fraud plus to also verify that the person is real or not a robot.

anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:39:18 AM

Maybe this function will be added in the future and each user will be required to pass verification. Otherwise, there may be problems with individuals from prohibited countries.

Yup some other sites require this kind of method to prevent fraud plus to also verify that the person is real or not a robot.
Well, this is a good suggestion indeed. This feature if added by the team to the platform of the PrimeXBT, it will become more a better crypto trading platform, because the security to avoid frauds will maximize by the use of KYC.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:47:47 AM

Most likely everyone are enjoying the moments where all of us were celebrating the success of the project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:18:17 AM

The PrimeXBT is really doing their best. As I can see from the first time I've been be here in the community of PrimeXBT, they never neglect to show off what they really have been have. And for all of this, I am looking forward for the continuous success of the project PrimeXBT.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:13:14 AM

Most likely everyone are enjoying the moments where all of us were celebrating the success of the project.
I would like to believe in it, since the project really deserves recognition, if not universal, then at least part of it. So, too much work was done by the team to achieve the result.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:48:22 AM

We really hope that, and i think the team is good enough for us keep both patient and pay attention to them.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:52:41 AM

The project are still in the process of improving so we expect for the team to keep in working to ensure that the success will be possible to achieved. Hopefully, this kind of efforts showed by them will lead to a betters results that can give them more satisfactions.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:41:32 PM

The PrimeXBT is really doing their best. As I can see from the first time I've been be here in the community of PrimeXBT, they never neglect to show off what they really have been have. And for all of this, I am looking forward for the continuous success of the project PrimeXBT.

It's being continuously develop as they are gathering more data to improve the quality of their services. They do all the strategies just to attract the attention of the crypto enthusiast and this is the vital thing to do.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:48:15 PM

In any case, the advantages of this platform will seem in the future, as the users who will trade here will definitely leave some feedback.

Lets just wait for a couple of weeks until their promotion is finished. If its worth it. Surely they will recruit more supporters.
Reviews can write not only here, but also in a group of telegrams or in other sources where there is a topic or page of this project.

Project like this is somehow a common thing which it needs a lot of work just to fixed some of the details. It's hard to run a project especially at this moment wherein the market isn't in a better situation. So, reviews can be a vital thing because the content maybe have some helpful topic.
That's right, but I wanted to convey the fact that they should not ignore this thread and write reviews only in the group of telegrams. Reviews should be in all social networks.
in fact, I have seen a lot of positive feedback on the work of the platform in this thread. They just get lost in the flow of questions and answers of the project supporters.
Perhaps it is, I hope that everything that is being done for the project will only improve its work. And also more people will learn about it. I hope it will be so.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:49:35 PM

Well, this is a good suggestion indeed. This feature if added by the team to the platform of the PrimeXBT, it will become more a better crypto trading platform, because the security to avoid frauds will maximize by the use of KYC.

No one can determine whether its security is safe or not because attackers are very resources when it comes to cracking the codes. We should always be more careful because anytime there could be an attack.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:56:57 PM

What moments of success are you even referring to? How can you celebrate success when the project just barely released lmao. Don't count your chickens before they hatch
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:58:19 PM

No one can determine whether its security is safe or not because attackers are very resources when it comes to cracking the codes. We should always be more careful because anytime there could be an attack.
I hope the developers have developed a high-quality security system on the platform. Because this is one of the most important things that bother users.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:28:47 PM

I would like to believe in it, since the project really deserves recognition, if not universal, then at least part of it. So, too much work was done by the team to achieve the result.
They hace done all the part to make it fully functional and yes it is their success. All they needed more is to improve their platform
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:47:08 PM

I hope the developers have developed a high-quality security system on the platform. Because this is one of the most important things that bother users.
I don't think that they will develop a specifically unique system for the platform,but adopt a good one.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 09:43:12 PM

KYC is to verify members if they are real and not using other identities for deceiving other people and company.

oviously and that's why team management must try kyc for getting trustable people towards the project.  kyc also a secured way to varify

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:28:35 PM

I would like to comment on the last article that published on PrimeXBT's witter and titled " Analyst Research: A Comparative Study Between PrimeXBT and BitMEX " It's Analyst Research done by Adrian Mathieu from ethereumworldnews.com.

The article focuses on making a comparison between PrimeXBT and BitMEX. Adrian Mathieu said that PrimeXBT has low fees than BitMEX and he backed his argument by numbers, however I noticed he ignored the fact that PrimeXBT is a new trading platform and offering low fees in beginning doesn't necessary mean that they keep the same low once they gained enough customers and reputation like BitMEX. In term of unique features, he said that PrimeXBT boasts a number of features that BitMEX simply does not, but in my opinion, Adrian Mathieu forget to mentioned that PrimeXBT lacks basics features like book order ! which almost every trading platform has !
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: