Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10752 times)
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

It really can be a trap. We need to wait for confirmations. If it will be confirmed tomorrow than we get bull run. If no we can see a good dump again. And let hold your money. I think not smart to trust any green movements
I do not expect it to be a trap, maybe the market could be dumped again, but the market already looks better now, the trading volume has risen, it is good for the crypto market. although growth is still small it can be a good start for bulls that have been much anticipated by people.
No doubts. More volatility - more chances to make money.  Wink But I wait tomorrow also. If we will see same trend then I will sure in the new bull run. Maybe it will be small bull run but it will be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

It really can be a trap. We need to wait for confirmations. If it will be confirmed tomorrow than we get bull run. If no we can see a good dump again. And let hold your money. I think not smart to trust any green movements
I do not expect it to be a trap, maybe the market could be dumped again, but the market already looks better now, the trading volume has risen, it is good for the crypto market. although growth is still small it can be a good start for bulls that have been much anticipated by people.

Whenever prices on the market grow, it looks better for everyone, but it can be a trap before next price dumps. During the Christmas period, big players are not very active and after the new year they can make another drops.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

If this happening is a bull market bitcoin should not go down below 4000$ again or else i may call it as a trap. Bitcoin should pass 5000$ so that i can call ot a bull run/ market.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

If this happening is a bull market bitcoin should not go down below 4000$ again or else i may call it as a trap. Bitcoin should pass 5000$ so that i can call ot a bull run/ market.

why come do you think that if market goes below $4000 then its a trap and not a bull run, if you take last low then the current price is more then 20% up so if the market corrects 10% then it dont mean that it is trap it can also be that they are preparing for the next up level before that they want the panic traders to sell of like you seeing 10% down and start to sell and then next up 30% goes and you are the person get trap in selling in low and then crying.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

Low volume of Xmas really gave bears an opening to DAMP. Chances are good for at least one more retest of highs, though. Bull trend was strong so not going to reverse just on first try. Good short-term buy opportunity right now.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

The market will surely recover but don't expect much so fast. It might not be back to where it was but it will be stable.

I agree, overtime it will recover but it does not mean that it will recover overnight it will take months to years to achieved it, for now just invest what you can afford to lose.
I expect an improvement of attitude over every day upward movement of price. Every pump always opens a thread. The percentage dump in price has always been higher than the pump since the bear market start. The impressing thing lately is the response of other altcoins to the price movement, most responses are similar and higher which is a good sign in the market.
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

People ask about Whent Bull ?, did the bear already ended, this its just a trap signal. After that he missed the rally and get in into a fomo, come on learn some TA & Try to find a news by your self. and decide whent you in and out.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

I'm going against most of people here and say I think we will go up a lot soon. RSI is very oversold, we have head and shoulders, all very promising signals for a reversal of the trend to bullish.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

There is clear bearish divergence while looking at that short upwards run...so literally all you have is a head and shoulders that hasn't actually formed yet and technically won't as the "head" is way too close to the "shoulders" to be considered a head and shoulders...meaning that it is going to be closer to a triple bottom than a head and shoulders if the pattern even forms...and even then it is a poor outlook as on week view you are going to see that we have part 1 of a double/triple bottom, or a possible head and shoulders, not a H&S...which is the outlook anyone trying to predict reversals should be looking at.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

No, it is not bullrun, it was a retracement...bear market isn't over until both the daily and weekly RSI can break above 60.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

This is a trap, and the arrival of the bull market is usually very fast. However, the current growth of the cryptocurrency market remains sluggish. Bitcoin prices are unlikely to rise more than $5,000. I am not optimistic about the cryptocurrency market for the next six months.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

I am not sure that the cryptocurrency market began to recover. At the moment, he looks very promising, but I'm still very careful.

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

No one ever know about well that's why investing here is a risk like you are gambling because you don't know if you are going to have a profit or not . Best part is just invest on projects that you think has a potential .
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

I believe this is a very big trap so am trading carefully but am still very optimistic that the market will rise very soon and I know everyone is anxiously awaiting it
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

It is too early to say that it is a trap or not. I think that after exceeding the level of 6000 USD will we know if the next drops of prices are ahead of us, or this is the end of the bear market.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:52:40 PM

I'm still cautious that we might actually have a final full on capitulation that basically halves everything one more time, before we really go. At least that's what the bears keep telling me. Personally I'm just gonna spread some buys the coming quarter, def not going to short here because I do think there's some bullish momentum (albeit I'm an optimist) and after so many % losses the potential upside risk/reward seems better to me than betting on another low..
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:56:24 PM

I really think that it is true. Market started going up and it inspires hope in me. Nowtime is very good for investors and traders of altcoins.

matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:05:25 PM

The bull market has not started yet and I am hoping ethereum excitement will affect cryptocurrency in genetal. I think the moment bitcoin start to rise, ethereum would probably double in price as well!

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:29:14 PM

The bull market has not started yet and I am hoping ethereum excitement will affect cryptocurrency in genetal. I think the moment bitcoin start to rise, ethereum would probably double in price as well!

I also think that Ethereum has much more potential for grow prices than Bitcoin and other altcoins. Surely this is not a bull run yet, so we have to be very careful, but I think that if someone buy ETH now, he will be able to earn some money quite quickly.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:48:57 PM

I really think that it is true. Market started going up and it inspires hope in me. Nowtime is very good for investors and traders of altcoins.
You should always be inspired with this market.
If you are very discouraged, you'll never grow.
If its a trap, let it happen and just wait until the real bull run comes.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███