Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solution for crypto currency investors  (Read 1191 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 800

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:05:57 PM

it is indeed a good condition to say that the project is a good and worthy investment project but honestly, I disagree that every project must have its own platform because to be a good coin they don't have to have their own platform because they use a coin platform others are not a problem as long as the concept is innovative and the team really tries to realize the concept

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:18:26 PM

To add to your opinion, cryptocurrency investors should make it their aim to first research enough about crypto projects before deciding to invest in them.  Another solution I think will help investors is that, they should only invest in projects with working products backing their crypto coin  that have relevant impart on the world in general and briding gaps in our financial ecosystem.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:29:30 PM

To add to your opinion, cryptocurrency investors should make it their aim to first research enough about crypto projects before deciding to invest in them.  Another solution I think will help investors is that, they should only invest in projects with working products backing their crypto coin  that have relevant impart on the world in general and briding gaps in our financial ecosystem.
indeed, analysis and research is needed on crypto projects before investors decide to invest, investing in projects that have real products is the right solution for crypto investors, because investing in them will provide profits to investors, the crypto project that will be used as an investment must also have creative concepts and ideas in order to attract investors

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:38:44 PM

I think it is really a must particularly for investors to be knowledgeable first on the coins they want to invest before putting money on it. In this way, they will gained more ideas if the project has a good platform that will end up successful or might only be a scam at the end of the day.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:39:39 PM

Learning is the main thing to understand. many people are too hasty in making decisions to invest in the cryptocurrency market. here the risk is too big and they dare to take the risk without understanding what they are investing is wrong. and it must be changed to be able to benefit. they want things instant and fast

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:30:20 AM

Well maybe was on the correction state, but now i think the price will go more up and this will bring more and more people who will join crypto and holders can get a profit over time.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:32:40 AM

Not every crypto investors will win on their investments even we excluded scam on this scenario. Even a project that can showcase a good features, top notch qualities and etc, there is always a competition. Sometimes, the marketing can pass the best one so it's very hard to make a solution to make your investments succeed.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:28:36 AM

There is only one solution for crypto currency investors is that this time all investors invest in this market and wait for the market is going up and all coins sell and get the more profit from the investing amount.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 11:53:23 PM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

Updated solution: I have learnt it is best to flow and move with the market trends smartly
And to do that there has to be a good research plan that aids and is accurate with the market worth

So always dyor and cash out as at when due
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:51:07 AM

Crypto currency now is quite in the correction state and i think there is need to get of cuurrencies and go into tech (technology).

Investment should be made only when they are Companies that have platforms and protocols, companies with new ways to utilize blockchain in various sectors
Then the biggest gainers, outside the hype world we are now, ill be those on the block chain in which the future is built.

Just my thoughts, but i think its the best way out to invest

Basically these smartcontract platform just get rid of the possibility to filter out best projects so far, yes the creator of these smartcontracts are good projects but those who are just using the contracts is worthless. I wonder why they opened up opportunities to every projects disregarding the competence of the project to withstand and perform better in the market.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:20:17 AM

Investing in crypto risky because there is no regulation yet. Any start up can launch their own ICO to fund their project and sometimes the project success and some dont. I think its different with stocks market, we invest on running company and already earn money or profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: