Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if the ICO projects pay the bounty hunters in bitcoin only?  (Read 2250 times)
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

there are some bounty of ICO that paid with bitcoin. but it's hard to join, because you must have a good post on your post history to be accepted in their campaign. but it will be good if all ICOs paid all bounty hunters with bitcoin. because if we paid by token, the estimated price will be different after the token list on market, especially after it dumped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
I am not sure if it will be a good idea or not. The distribution of a project's coin to the bounty hunters do somehow affects its popularity which would have positive effects to the demand and eventually, the market price of cryptos. On the other hand, paying only Bitcoin to bounty hunters will surely save the project coins from downtrend. So maybe, it would have both positive and negative effects. It would be better to spread awareness that holding is more necessary.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

Do you think paying bounty hunters in bitcoin or ethereum a good idea so that there is uniform payment among the participants? What is your thought about this? Maybe this is the first step to turn back the trust they lost because of mostly valueless coins they offered. What is your thought here guys?
In my opinion if only in bitcoin there is no chance to have other types of coins. I prefer different types of coins. If paid via bitcoin, of course their coins won't sell. They develop their coins and will pay for participating in their project with their own coins. Actually it doesn't matter what you want to be paid for, the important thing is that you get paid and don't waste time.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

Some projects that I get pay using Ethereum and in my opinion, it's very good. Especially if the paid hunter is using Bitcoin is certainly much better. Because it will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin whose price will continue to soar upwards.

sonicwave

Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

This is a good idea, but only those who conduct ICO are unlikely to do so. I think that it is not profitable for them. They will be much more profitable to pay in coins than Ethereum or bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Gwapo

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:00:38 AM

Depends on how transparent an ICO is.
Some ICOs doesn't even want to involve their BTC in bounties at all.

Some projects that I get pay using Ethereum and in my opinion, it's very good. Especially if the paid hunter is using Bitcoin is certainly much better. Because it will have an impact on the price of Bitcoin whose price will continue to soar upwards.

Lol. That doesn't how the market works.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

Viewed from a community perspective, the method of payment will provide a higher return. Bitcoin and ethereum are good enough quality coins and their value growth is quite productive. So that it can be useful in the long run. Different from the point of view of the ICO team, they will incur higher costs for the method.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

If ICO pays Bounty participants with Bitcoin, it will definitely make ICO increasingly attract everyone's attention. And the impact on Bitcoin is that selling value will continue to grow because investors will definitely invest in Bitcoin. But is that possible because so far many ICO projects have used the Ethereum platform.
cryptowolfsu

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

For bounty hunters it will be beneficial as they would not have to wait for their rewarded tokens to be listed
on exchanges with an uncertain value. Those campaigns should with limited number of participants, otherwise
they would be overloaded. The question is, why would the ICOs  pay in BTC, when they can pay in their tokens.
What would be the benefit for them.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:22:06 PM

Many bounty hunters dream of such changes in the market. After all, it will be possible to get a better and more reliable reward. Unfortunately, the projects themselves are unlikely to be interested in such changes. Because in this case they lose an effective way to advertise.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:34:55 PM

It would be a good strategy for hunters. For projects - in that case they can demand only high quality actions from hunters to promote their idea. For example not to use bounty social accounts which are full of bounty ads and not effective.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:43:22 PM

Interesting idea. But pointless. Most of the campaigns send their tokens, to use inside of their ecosystem. For example for tokens of Huobi Russia bounty, i will pay smaller fees on exchanges. And will have more bonuses with them.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:53:27 PM

I think the bounty hunters would really like that idea. If they were paid with bitcoin or Ethereum, then they would have a guarantee that their work would be accurately paid, that they would get good coins for their work. And I think that they would perform their duties more diligently.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:55:33 PM

This is a good idea, but unfortunately it will never come true, as it is in any case not beneficial for developers.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:21:27 PM

If it is already agreed that bounty hunters will be paid in btc or even eth, it would have been the best. I came across a project, whose name is Desico. This project claims it is issuing out security tokens, although not registered with any regulatory body.
After bounty participants had worked for them, it was now later announced that they will not be paid, so i was thinking that can't they be paid in eth or btc, since they do not want to pay in their security tokens.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:00:07 PM

In the early stages of this forum, when BTC and ETH prices were still very low, many projects used them to pay for bounty activities. Many projects now issue their project tokens as a bounty, a non-capitalized campaign.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:53:42 PM

I will be happy for both Bitcoin and Ethereum, the main thing is that there would be a good price on it and it would be possible to earn more!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:13:08 PM

I will be happy for both Bitcoin and Ethereum, the main thing is that there would be a good price on it and it would be possible to earn more!
in fact, recently, the companies that paid remuneration of Bounty Hunters in Bitcoin or Ethereum almost imperceptibly remained unnoticed. Perhaps the developers thus secure themselves at the time of failure.
Scodeist

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:42:05 AM

Yes I side with you I think it's a great idea to pay bounty hunters in BTC or ETH rather than their own ico's as it's a more stable form of payment and can be more useful.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:49:05 AM

In order for this to happen, the project needs regulation and external financing, so that their financial part is insured, for this it is necessary that their token has a price and does not collapse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: