Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Promotion for an EXCHANGE you've had  (Read 266 times)
learntonoob (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

Hey guys.
I know you've traded and gone through many many crypto exchanges in the world. I think you have received many promotions of them when they opened new exchange or new market. It could be airdrop, discount on trading fee ... Which promotion have you joined? Which one you think is the best?

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Hey guys.
I know you've traded and gone through many many crypto exchanges in the world. I think you have received many promotions of them when they opened new exchange or new market. It could be airdrop, discount on trading fee ... Which promotion have you joined? Which one you think is the best?

I did not quite understand your question. If you ask about the exchanges, then today there are many new interesting projects. If you are a beginner, any exchange will suit you with setting up the functionality for you personally. Recently found a new exchange Velvet-exchange. It is great. You can customize it, available margin trading and OTC. I have not seen anything like this in terms of functionality. Trading pairs is still small, but it is temporary. If interested read about it. https://medium.com/velvet-exchange

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
learntonoob (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Hey guys.

I did not quite understand your question. If you ask about the exchanges, then today there are many new interesting projects. If you are a beginner, any exchange will suit you with setting up the functionality for you personally. Recently found a new exchange Velvet-exchange. It is great. You can customize it, available margin trading and OTC. I have not seen anything like this in terms of functionality. Trading pairs is still small, but it is temporary. If interested read about it. https://medium.com/velvet-exchange

I want to see what is the biggest award or airdrop that you have received from an exchange when it has a promotion like discount or airdrop

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Hey guys.

I think it's some Airdrop program. It is wonderful programs and it has helped me get a fair amount of money to be able to pay for my living expenses. I like to participate in airdrop and bounty campaign.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

Hey guys.

Very rarely does an exchange provide airdrop, usually only a coin will do hardfork, then the exchange provides airdrop. Therefore if you want to get airdrop, then go on the bounties board.
Nevsky

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:10:43 AM

Hey guys.

I want to see what is the biggest award or airdrop that you have received from an exchange when it has a promotion like discount or airdrop
Ahhh. Now I get it. I had for airdrop 2500 dollars . I do not remember the name of the coin. Something like BTCE. My joy knew no bounds.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dergdislili

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:45:04 AM

When can I start buying?
healthsamvikit

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's, please
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

Hey guys.

Ahhh. Now I get it. I had for airdrop 2500 dollars . I do not remember the name of the coin. Something like BTCE. My joy knew no bounds.

I have fond memories of some airdrop, postings and images that are the most successful airdrop in my opinion.
for now, it's very difficult to find that airdrop. and forget it

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Hey guys.

For now it is very difficult to get the best because crypto is down as well as bitcoin. require patience for some time to come back again no significant improvement

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

I think that you do not need to participate in airdrops. Start learning projects and participate in bounty, here you can get a lot more, you just have to spend a lot of time and participate as much in large Campgain, if you focus on twitter and facebook, then you will receive pennies. Try to study and do a lot of work as much as possible, then you will receive good money.
helmihamcont

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

You just need to research yourself which one would be the best for you but I do not suggest you join airdrop rather than you can choose bounty program it will help you to learn something don't try to go for trading if you are new in the crypto market.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

I don't know which exchange has the best promotion. As far as I am concerned. They usually do this to improve flow. They will airdrop some tokens as an activity. I've participated a little. But it's hard to say that the exchange is better.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

Hey guys.

many development exchange to going on promotion airdrop like EOS ethereum, daily lottery during the open period, the discount fees, also tokens liquidity of each exchange.

just an introduce to the community and traders.

everything is almost the same as it, but this time I follow an exchange platform new that comes from the korean it looks good.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

Hey guys.
Some exchanges are having an airdrop if you are a holder of their native token. And some of them having a trading competition and they give rewards if you are in top 100 or top 500. It's a way for the exchanges to rewards their users and also to promote the platform.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

The best offer I have gotten from an exchange is Binance. That is 50% discount off the trading fees by holding Binance coin.

I ever received a few hundred doge coins long ago, but couldn’t remember which exchange.
Nevsky

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Hey guys.

I have fond memories of some airdrop, postings and images that are the most successful airdrop in my opinion.
for now, it's very difficult to find that airdrop. and forget it
Today, most airdrops are scam. I abandoned this topic a few months ago. Once there were such airdrops that gave 0.25 BTK each) It was a good time. There is something to remember.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

I have heard about Codex exchange. The interesting part of this project that it's not only exchange but exchanges that gives you profit while you using it. They will send you their tokens if you use it for trading and you can trade them too. Such a good offer.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: