Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peoples truly believe A LOT in Bitcoin  (Read 1706 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:31:52 AM

~snip~
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?

That's because Bitcoin makes they become rich. With Bitcoin, you can earn a lot of money online without consuming a lot of energy like a real-life job, you just need a PC with internet connection. That's why everybody loves it and they will pleasant to support Bitcoin to make Bitcoin still alive...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:52:07 AM

people today believe that bitcoin is great because of the help of modern technology it can be used in a modern way that can help improve the country's economy not because of the spreading news that its a scam.as long as many people believe in bitcoin it will all grow as we expected it to be.
I agree with you, bitcoin is really big help in one country cause it reduce poverty it helps people to earn money to change there life and to become successful. And now there are so many people believe in bitcoin because of his capacity to give us brighter future.
Yes right, I realized that Bitcoin was able to improve the economy of the small people who knew the Bounty campaign, I myself was a person who used to have a minimal economy, but after working as a Bounty hunter in 2017, there was no doubt that Bitcoin prices rose dramatically, so my economy lifted up.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:01:42 AM

But why ? Because it's the first cryptocurrency created, and the most used in the market ? What makes you believe that Bitcoin will be the eternal king of the market, and something else won't replace it ?

I'm surprised everydays of peoples saying that "btc will be the king forever" without delivering a proper argument.
That's why I created this topic, not because I want to know "who will be the next king" or "BTC will be replaced soon", no, I want to hear a proper opinion on this matter, without some BS such as "it's the king, because it was the first". In that case, why would he's still be the "king" right now, and why would be he be in the future ?

Bitcoin will remain as the main digital currency. Altcoin is just a complementary. If for example, something good happens to bitcoin, then alts will benefit from it. And if something bad happens to bitcoin, alts will suffer too. I mean, there won't be any alts if there is no bitcoin. Without the existence of bitcoin, I think people won't believe in cryptocurrency anymore.
That's right! There are no altcoins that can surpass the bitcoin. I observed that most of the people are only aware to bitcoins and not to altcoins. They think that there are only one cryptocurrency and it is bitcoin.
What altcon in your opinion can surpass bitcoin? Were many forks and now where are they? The only bitcoin cash lives! I personally maintain faith in bitcoin. I'm not chasing money! I am more interested in the technology itself and its application in the world!
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:20:22 AM

because bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency like the dollar in fiat money. now try to think is there a fiat currency that can have power like a dollar and can replace it. I think there is no. the dollar will always be the king of fiat money. going up will affect all currencies in the world. like that bitcoin in cryptocurrency. bitcoin has always been a guideline for altcoin ups and downs. and I think bitcoin will also not be replaced.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:47:23 AM

You know it was the creation of bitcoin that brought about the era of all other altcoins.
So basically, bitcoin is tge boss of all altcoins .
It is more recognized and popular too.
So the belief that people have in bitcoin is legit, it is justified and that's more reason to tell us that bitcoin will hardly ever die or go into extinction as some believed.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:50:26 AM

Already a lot of discussion is happened on about it. Bitcoin is the digital way to make money. People are joining with it and investing on it. They are showing interest and using their time on it. Being a strong community, they believe in it.
This is what people really believe in, and these things never end well.
You're describing a pyramid scheme, bitcoin might have strong fundamentals but in terms of price, is this is the mainstream idea about bitcoin, we're falling down to $1k

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: