Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC-SALE][LivenPay - Spend and Earn Cryptocurrency Instantly][LIVE]  (Read 1537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:28:35 PM

a very promising project and so far the soft cap has been achieved, I'm sure LivenPay will achieve success and that's why I'm here now. hope everything can run with to smoothly and this project does have a good future.
Yes, hopefully in the near future, Livenpay will soon enter the exchange, I can't wait to know the reaction in the market, I will trade there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:14:02 PM

a very promising project and so far the soft cap has been achieved, I'm sure LivenPay will achieve success and that's why I'm here now. hope everything can run with to smoothly and this project does have a good future.
Yes, hopefully in the near future, Livenpay will soon enter the exchange, I can't wait to know the reaction in the market, I will trade there.

the project has already collected the necessary amount of money for development. so, I think, the team can use this capital properly. besides this, first of all, it's worth thinking about trading in stock exchanges.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
herdiansyahdanang

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:26:49 PM

the project has already collected the necessary amount of money for development. so, I think, the team can use this capital properly. besides this, first of all, it's worth thinking about trading in stock exchanges.
In my opinion, the large amount of softcap funds has reached $ 10M, which is enough to be registered with a number of exchanges, but like the team is still raising funds until the ico is finished.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:54:16 AM

I was very surprised, the acquisition of funds from the sale of Liven tokens was extraordinary, Seeing this very rapid development how long would it take you to expand out of Australia and any area in Australia that has used Livenpay
miningnew

Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:54:59 AM

I was very surprised, the acquisition of funds from the sale of Liven tokens was extraordinary, Seeing this very rapid development how long would it take you to expand out of Australia and any area in Australia that has used Livenpay

Love all these Australians projects! (LivenPay, Nauticus..)
The legal context is interesting for the blockchain projects...a really cool environnement for work and invest for me !
BTCTalker2020

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:41:17 AM

Hello, how's the ICO going?
is your token present on an exchange platform?
briefico

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

Livenpay has successfully added on our website BriefICO with a rating 4.9/5
                  For more details you can visit our website https://briefico.com/listing/18923/
herdiansyahdanang

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:02:01 PM

I want to know here until when does this public sale take place in March or April? sorry, i didn't join the telegram channel so i don't know much information.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:22:42 PM

i think listing on exchange with in market condition like now is not good idea, maybe the price of token are dumped by bounty hunter or volatile from bitcoin price, just focus for developing the project and waiting untill market are stable

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:33:39 PM

i think listing on exchange with in market condition like now is not good idea, maybe the price of token are dumped by bounty hunter or volatile from bitcoin price, just focus for developing the project and waiting untill market are stable
current market conditions will not affect Livenpay prices if bounty hunters not sell them and keep them. of course I also hope that in this the near future Livenpay will be able to enter the exchange immediately and I look forward to where the exchange will be.

bounty hunter don't affect any significant price for livenpay if developer serious developing their product and launch, i'm sure investor are come for investing in livenpay, or in other case if the price dumped by bounty hunter developer can allocated few % money from crowfund for buyback the token from market and make the price keep stable

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
herdiansyahdanang

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:37:51 PM

Do you have predictions until when will the market be stable? I don't think there is anyone who is sure, yes it is indeed good to prioritize development projects, while running LVN in exchange.
livenpay

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 11:52:10 PM

Love all these Australians projects! (LivenPay, Nauticus..)
The legal context is interesting for the blockchain projects...a really cool environnement for work and invest for me !

Thank you!

We will be expanding out of Australia this year in 2019!

Yes this Aussie environment is really killing it, it's great and we're lucky to be alongside some of the best blockchain projects and digital currencies around.
rafi035

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:05:17 AM

Do you have predictions until when will the market be stable? I don't think there is anyone who is sure, yes it is indeed good to prioritize development projects, while running LVN in exchange.
Currently the market is stable, the price is green at Coinmarketcap, Livenpay has reached the Softcap target of $ 10k. I think there is enough funds to enter another exchange.
ICOchamps
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:51:35 PM

Howdy! Your submission has been successful and LivenPay is now presented on ICO Champs with an excellent rating of 5/5(!)
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:20:28 PM

Why hasn't there been an announcement about the Livenpay Bounty or is it still ongoing? I see in the signature spreadsheet, Twitter, Facebook tokens have been allocated.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:06:36 AM

Why hasn't there been an announcement about the Livenpay Bounty or is it still ongoing? I see in the signature spreadsheet, Twitter, Facebook tokens have been allocated.

Please check on the Telegram channel of the team saying Bounty has not ended until the main sale is finished, so just wait and you can still join there.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 01:41:46 AM

LivenPay ICO listed on ICOnow.net listing.

You can update ICO info, just send us an email (m@iconow.net) with new info.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

I don't understand what the teams thinks about selling tokens, how long it will have to wait until all tokens are sold out. The team must be more specific in determining the period of sale of LVN tokens so that they don't seem to impose.
Can you explain the main reason why sales must spend all LVN tokens up to an indefinite deadline.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:55:26 PM

I'm having a little issue with KYC procedure. While trying to pass it, I receive an error message:

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: npoiezHdGW35EAp1IHUbuU1zyEtbm8sUi92CKVK8lcpA5Y1tKOmsQA==

Does anyone knows how to fix it ?
Try to checking the quality of your internet connection then refresh the page and repeat from the beginning. Or maybe the connection you are using is not secure.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:52:59 AM

Is it true LivenPay token sale will be end till reach the Hard Cap? So what if never reach it till next year?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: