Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EAST2 IS NOW ON A NEW ICO TRACKER!  (Read 56 times)
East2 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:41:45 AM

We're pleased to announce that we now added on a new ICO tracker (icotokenwatch):
Do check us out here -  https://icotokenwatch.com/ico/east2-edos/

EDOS - Unleashing the power of rewards for airlines and their loyal travellers

Loyalty Programs - Key Issues Solved

Problem:
1) A growing conflict is the inability for travellers to easily redeem their points for their preferred travel rewards, as airlines have had to prioritise profitability initiatives in an increasingly competitive market.
2) A fragmented booking landscape means airlines have only captured 10.6% or US$82.2 billion of the US$776 billion available in the ancillary market. Source: CarTrawler, 8th annual report).

FOR AIRLINES THIS MEANS:
  • Growing conflict between loyalty recognition and value delivery.
  • Growing redemption liabilities.
  • Diminishing traveller loyalty to the brand.
  • High and increasing administration/operational costs.
  • Barriers to accessing additional ancillary revenue streams.

FOR TRAVELLERS THIS MEANS:
  • Poor and fragmented booking experience.
  • Expectations not being met and perceived value diminished.
  • Not feeling central to the booking process as is seen in other leading consumer-facing industries.

The East2 Solution:
The decentralised marketplace transforms travel services, powered by EDOS and superior data: traveller-focused with flexible, dynamic, and intelligent booking experiences.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:48:26 AM

I think it is best to diversify and not just hang on the fence, what I am trying to say is that a lot of persons are already leaving the ICO market and creating an ICO tracker at this time of time might not sell because it is not as popular as it use to be, I think the best thing for you to do is to include other project like IEO and STO as part of what you are discussing about on the website so that you can be able to draw people or are still interested in this to visit your site, always try to follow the trend in order to be relevant.

I am not personally having any good experience with icobench kind of ICO trackers hence what kind of difference icotokenwatch service may bring is still a mystery and definitely I am not ready to give it a try too. I am out already Angry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: