Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Depth Chart Trading  (Read 71 times)
Mr_Akbar (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

Hey folks,

I'm so excited about the volatility in the market the past few weeks. BTC going crazy, alts having their turn in the sun, it's been a great time all around. Overall my fiat worth has probably gone down, but I've long since stopped measuring in anything other than BTC. To that end, I am all about trading up my BTC stack, so when crypto grows into the behemoth you and I both know it will become, I'll be quite set.

My strategy has been to trade alts based on depth chart micro analysis. I study the depth chart of coins, and combined with the algorithmic analysis provided by the fine folks over at Voodoo Crypto (DM me for their Discord, it's a blast) I work every day to snag a few %.

That 1-3% per day average is propelling me to new heights! Thanks to the power of compound interest, a few percent per day is all it takes to be rocking 50% or 100% ROI per month. With those kinds of returns, I could care less if BTC drops below 1k.

What kinds of trading strategies do you all employ?

Safe trading,
Mr_Akbar

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: