Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If prices crash after halving, what would you do?  (Read 12198 times)
kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Price not necessary will jump up after the halving. But it definitely will go up long-term after that. So I'd not panic sell in this case
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

i still keep my plan hold till make profit.Crypto market have a lot of voluation ,i will wait for another bull trand and when my coin are at list 3x i will start to sell.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

If you have reduced, you should continue to hold, so you have the opportunity to increase and pay back to you, if you hurry to sell them, your losses will never be able to earn again.

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

If I cut the price to 1/2 of the current price, I would be silent to hold and buy a ton of money that would give us a chance in the future when that coin would rise again, I think it was Best time to buy it
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

There are such a significant number of individuals disclosing to me what will the cost do after the splitting dump happen and the main thing I can let them know is that they have to find out about the bitcoin on the grounds that thing happened. This does not imply that the cost of the bitcoin is going to dump at all.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

never sell a coin when it is falling in half because if you sell it will be very loss. hold until the price stabilizes
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

in my opinion if the price has gone down much moreover the share of the price when you buy it is a big loss if you immediately sell it, keep holding even though it takes a long time, don't let you sell and lose.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

If price go down after halving, I believr that is correction, from Investor’s point of view, there are high chance that price will continue to rise after this correction and if it crash then we gonna to hold
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

We need to analyze the price before it comes to the point its price half its value reaching to a price crash. Through this we could manage to deal with trading and evade the loss we could have in the future. Because one thing is for sure, there is a greater chance for us to sell when the price crash with the fear of more loss in the future. So we definitely need to prepare ourselves on the possibilities and we need to make a prior decision before it may happen.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:30:19 AM

If I cut the price to 1/2 of the current price, I would be silent to hold and buy a ton of money that would give us a chance in the future when that coin would rise again, I think it was Best time to buy it

Well first this is just an assumption about the half fall in the values of Bitcoin so relax. And if you have a fall that has reduced the worth of your portfolio by half, bear in mind that now you are able to own the same kind of coins at half price than before. This means the cost of investment has cut by half and like you said that you will invest more which will rise the future margin of profit when the market is all green.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

Although the price of cryptocurrency is decreasing, I will continue HoDL my cryptocurrency!
My cryptocurrency has not decreased, I chose to continue to wait for the recovery of the market, the cryptocurrency is the future currency!
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Although the price of cryptocurrency is decreasing, I will continue HoDL my cryptocurrency!
My cryptocurrency has not decreased, I chose to continue to wait for the recovery of the market, the cryptocurrency is the future currency!
we have different strategy here some are hold and some are sell their properties on crypto well we cant judge anyone for what they gave been do for but always be careful on making some decision that we all know this can affect our way of making profit, that this is just our concerns why we are here.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

I think the price was very low then. However, if I fall further, I will hold and continue waiting for the price increase
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

We have successfully survived the July. Nothing terrible happened. Nothing good happened either. I am sure that prices can no longer collapse, too many well-known players are present in the cryptocurrency market,new banks and companies come, new services appear.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

It is not likely that the price will crash,  however,  nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency.  If the price crash after halving then,  I would have to hold my coins till whenever and if nothing happen in my lifetime,  so be it!

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

and prices crashed.
and I do nothing :/

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

i still keep my plan hold till make profit.Crypto market have a lot of voluation ,i will wait for another bull trand and when my coin are at list 3x i will start to sell.

It will be a logical decision. If you hurry up to sell the crypto that is falling, you can miss your chance to earn on it later, when it starts growing after the dump. As for me, I would better hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: