Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying any type of crypto from you!  (Read 788 times)
winterdew

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

Hello,

I am buying any kind of crypto that has now a low value and might have potential over the market price or coins not listed yet.

Please don't be offended by the price I might be offering.

For straight talking get with me on discord, send me a pm with ya username
try to buy coins that are only born in the ico and maybe they will grow in price)there is a coin deex but it is not new but the potential is very large for trade and promotion)

want to buy lapo?
raveron (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

Hello,

I am buying any kind of crypto that has now a low value and might have potential over the market price or coins not listed yet.

try to buy coins that are only born in the ico and maybe they will grow in price)there is a coin deex but it is not new but the potential is very large for trade and promotion)

want to buy lapo?

no
MS69

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Still waiting your reply on discord.
crypture

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Would you be interested in tokens as well? if so, give me a shout.
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

It's best to be careful when buying coins that are born from ico because not all altkoin are listed in exchange and if you want to get coins that have the potential, it's a good idea to choose coins that are in the list of the 10 best in CMC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

Would you be interested in tokens as well? if so, give me a shout.

yeah send me a pm with your discord

It's best to be careful when buying coins that are born from ico because not all altkoin are listed in exchange and if you want to get coins that have the potential, it's a good idea to choose coins that are in the list of the 10 best in CMC.

this is so smart of you
MS69

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Op is scammer probably, didnt never replied. He is selecting his targets. Be carefull
raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Op is scammer probably, didnt never replied. He is selecting his targets. Be carefull

Yeah of course. I am selecting my targets, the cryptos I am interested actually.

If I don't want to buy what you have, coins such as Cargocoin or sex coin whatever you had, of course I won't text you back.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Yeah of course. I am selecting my targets, the cryptos I am interested actually.

If I don't want to buy what you have, coins such as Cargocoin or sex coin whatever you had, of course I won't text you back.

Don't be rude you must reply, you are buying tokens to anonymous people.
they message you and waiting for your chat back. at least make a message that you are not interested.
Never leave anyone even you dont need the tokens hanging, they also spend time.
MS69

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Hello,

For straight talking get with me on discord: dooob#8639

all type of coin u want?

yes

Wasnt your words??? You said many times that you are buying ALL coins. But sudenly started to ignore. Please mention what coins you need, to save our time.
raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

they message you and waiting for your chat back. at least make a message that you are not interested.

Yes true! And I really wanted to buy hs coins at that time. But after like 3 hours, you can even check his post history or this thread. He started to spam me around like hell.

Like your a scammer, and shilling.

Why am I a scammer? Never asked to go first, never had any kind of scam talks with him. I was deciding ..nothing is sure. That's I have in my op . Don't be insulted by the price I am offering.

As fact, I had so many nice trades here and did some money with eth free token, people giving me their eth addresses and if I replied I was interested and bought right away.

Wasnt your words??? You said many times that you are buying ALL coins. But sudenly started to ignore. Please mention what coins you need, to save our time.

I can't say what coins I need. There are 5-6 coins every god damn day. I can't know all of them. I am mostly interested in those that are dumped or coins that are not listed.

Check my OP. I never said I am buying ICO coins
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

I don't know why OP wants to risk his money by buying, it is always a good option to buy from the people which are listed in the exchanges. Instead of buying other cheap coins it is very good to buy listed coins otherwise, you will be in great loss.
MS69

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Yes true! And I really wanted to buy hs coins at that time. But after like 3 hours, you can even check his post history or this thread. He started to spam me around like hell.

Like your a scammer, and shilling.

Why am I a scammer? Never asked to go first, never had any kind of scam talks with him. I was deciding ..nothing is sure. That's I have in my op . Don't be insulted by the price I am offering.

As fact, I had so many nice trades here and did some money with eth free token, people giving me their eth addresses and if I replied I was interested and bought right away.

I can't say what coins I need. There are 5-6 coins every god damn day. I can't know all of them. I am mostly interested in those that are dumped or coins that are not listed.

Check my OP. I never said I am buying ICO coins
3 hours or 3 days?
You never said you buy ICO coins, then what is unlisted coin by your meaning?
P.s. You said you are buying all coins.
And, you did positive trades? Where are those people? I dont see any feedback. You just talk shit.

Trade with caution
crypt0crypt1c

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

Hey everyone! Have you heard?! WGP is now trading live on Huobi Korea Exchange!!  Cheesy

WGP-BTC: https://www.huobi.co.kr/en-US/exchange/wgp_btc

WGP-ETH: https://www.huobi.co.kr/en-US/exchange/wgp_eth
raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

I don't know why OP wants to risk his money by buying, it is always a good option to buy from the people which are listed in the exchanges. Instead of buying other cheap coins it is very good to buy listed coins otherwise, you will be in great loss.

no it's not. it's way risky. and for me it's like a gamble anyway.

3 hours or 3 days?
You never said you buy ICO coins, then what is unlisted coin by your meaning?
P.s. You said you are buying all coins.
And, you did positive trades? Where are those people? I dont see any feedback. You just talk shit.

Trade with caution

yes, literally 3 hours you started to spam around.

Where are the people? I don't know..it's not my job to get in touch with them lol

Not listed coins? There are projects with a year in the back and still not listed lol. …. not so much interested in coins listed on cryptobridge. That's a masternode coin, 1 month after launch they are on cryptobridge.
MS69

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

Where are your feedbacks if you done plenty trades?

You fucking scammer
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

Hello,

i have plenty of coins and i think all of them have potential to pump when the market recovers.
Just pm me if you want to buy them.

raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

Hello,

i have plenty of coins and i think all of them have potential to pump when the market recovers.

its harder for me to pm as I have limits, send me ur discord
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Hello,

Shouldnt sell your coins at a cheap price if you think that they can be worth thousands or millions at the future .  by the way , what coins are you talking about ?  May i know their names ?  

@op how can we get in touch to you if you didnt provide your discord username ?    Anyway ,   do you accept coins that does not have a value or did not have been listed yet ?  I also have alot of them   . 
raveron (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Hello,

Shouldnt sell your coins at a cheap price if you think that they can be worth thousands or millions at the future .  by the way , what coins are you talking about ?  May i know their names ?  

@op how can we get in touch to you if you didnt provide your discord username ?    Anyway ,   do you accept coins that does not have a value or did not have been listed yet ?  I also have alot of them   . 

well depends on the type of coin. I have to take a closer look at it and I can't promise. You should send me a pm with your username
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: