Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin unique or place higher than others coins?  (Read 572 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

In my opinion this is a failed experiment. They should not be regarded as reliable assets. Their market capitalization compared to bitcoin is almost zero. They don't even have daily trading volumes. In addition, bitcoin is used in many areas of the Internet. The team is constantly working to improve it, which increases its importance in the world. Most likely on these expensive coins commands do not work. They were abandoned. Perhaps they were created at the peak of bitcoin's popularity as another speculative asset.
Exactly, bitcoin already have real usage and being first known around the industry the market value was been created due to  its emerging demands,
unlike those coins who got and artificial value coming from team or community who self benefited from their own, bitcoin was recognized by more
users and businesses than other alternative coins who coexist with this cryptocurrency,.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

In my opinion, altcoins have a much bigger potential than Bitcoin, but the majority of investors think different and are holding a lot of Bitcoins. BTC is the fist and the most trusted crypto on the market at the moment, but it does not mean that BTC is the best crypto.

Yes, many altcoins have better potential than BTC. Meanwhile, Bitcoin is still the only one cryptocurrency which is known everywhere. Some people cannot even guess that some tokens are faster and they give a chance to people to make more money.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

In fact, there are many excellent coins than Bitcoin. Litecoin, Ethereum and many coins have advantages over Bitcoin. But in terms of value they can't surpass Bitcoin, Bitcoin creates the entire cryptocurrency market, so it's a myth, ordinary coins can't be surpassed.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

I think bitcoin is unique. Its emission is limited, it was the first and has great prestige among market players. I'm not quite sure about the bright future of alternative currencies. It seems to me that all of them should soon become digital securities. But bitcoin will exist as a means of payment.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Bitcoin is the first, it is the most secure, and it has a major use case as a store of value. People wanting to use crypto for micro payments have other options, though bitcoin may do that too in the future.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

Bitcoin is the first, it is the most secure, and it has a major use case as a store of value. People wanting to use crypto for micro payments have other options, though bitcoin may do that too in the future.
What is the safest and the intent of the bitcoin? I don't see the security of digital assets especially crypto. all assets of the crypto has risks, no one is safe. but it was the first and bitcoin it makes bitcoin is above all other coins. for micro payment, I think, bitcoin until now only used by a few small communities, the rest serve as investment assets and trade.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

Those coins you made mention must be good ones with that higher market price and intact I'm just hearing the names for the first time ,so I'd say even those that neglect bitcoin and refuse to invest in it still knows what it is ,its because almost everyone knows what bitcoin is ,the name at least I think that's why it still at the top of the list
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: