Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto is alive? Today he posted on p2p foundation. Your opinion?  (Read 1225 times)
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:25:11 AM

12 years have passed. There is a good chance that he's no longer alive. Even if he is alive, he has valid reasons to stay anonymous. The decision from the El Salvador government to make Bitcoin as legal tender has put it as a direct competitor to the fiat currency. Sooner or later, we can expect hostile actions from the government towards the cryptocurrency market. And if the real identity of Satoshi is known by then, there is a real chance that the governments would target him or use his past history to justify their crackdown on BTC.
How do we know though that he's not alive anymore, it's a decade and 2 years not a century so it's unlikely that he's dead but given the anonymity, Satoshi is like the cat from the Schrödinger's cat, dead or alive at the same time and the only way we will know the truth if we  identify who's behind the persona.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 07:31:34 AM

No matter what content is posted on Satoshi Nakamoto’s account, we should not be very easy to believe that we must have the ability to think. Satoshi Nakamoto cannot prove that he is Satoshi Nakamoto unless the bitcoin in his account changes.
that is correct because satoshi's account post outside this forum is not that valuable in crypto community as He had own account here and if he will really wanted to comeback?surely he will use it and post here what we wanted to hear.
He still shouldn't show up in our world, because I think if he appears, will he be assassinated or kidnapped? I don't want to see great people encounter these things, and I hope I never know his news,
Although I am full of curiosity about him.
this is why we are very concern about his life , either alive or not? he must not show in public and maintain his silence .

Melody kdl

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:51:47 AM

Nakamoto updated its status on his p2p foundation profile 16 hours ago. He wrote "nour". Whatever that means.

He also made friends with a man from Brazil "Wagner Tamanaha". What's your opinion?

Has anyone hacked his account?

Satoshi Nakamoto will always be there! As holders of cryptocurrencies, we should learn to distinguish between true and false, and to think and not follow the trend to sell or buy, even if it is the information sent by Satoshi Nakamoto's account, we should also consider whether the account is stolen or other possibilities!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: