Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC with Paysafecard PIN (Italy)  (Read 226 times)
c01ntalk3r (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Is there anywhere where I can exchange paysafecard PIN (Italy) for BTC? Every method I know consist in creating a paysafecard account but I can't create one. Thank you for your help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Is there anywhere where I can exchange paysafecard PIN (Italy) for BTC? Every method I know consist in creating a paysafecard account but I can't create one. Thank you for your help.

I know a way to do that, I can either do the conversion for you or sell the method to you.
PM me if you're interested, thanks.
c01ntalk3r (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

I know a way to do that, I can either do the conversion for you or sell the method to you.

I'm interested, PM me your email.
blackrabbit1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

You can reach me by telegram: @blackrabbittw
c01ntalk3r (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

be careful the user blackrabbit1 scammed me of 50$, he sold me a method not working and refused to refund me. I should have used an escrow. be careful.
blackrabbit1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

be careful the user blackrabbit1 scammed me of 50$, he sold me a method not working and refused to refund me. I should have used an escrow. be careful.

I provided a method which worked to me, and my method consists of many websites which you can try. If one isn't working, you should try others. I replied to you when you mentioned the website you tried isn't working, and asked for a refund immediately.
Scammers won't even bother reply to you, but just take your money and took off.
We didn't agree for any refund policy, but out of kindness, I said if it's not working, I can either do the conversion for you or offer you a refund. Without waiting for my reply, you just left me a negative trust directly.
For me, it's just like I provide you a method and you don't want to pay for it, and threaten me by leaving me negative, which I have encountered numerous times before.
Also, don't forget why you need this method if you're a legit trade at first place. From the perspective of my side, you're the scammer, who tried to extract info from me and refuse to pay. But no, I won't be threaten by you, so you either find another way to talk with me, or I won't offer you a refund.
Period.
c01ntalk3r (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

We didn't agree for any refund policy, but out of kindness, I said if it's not working, I can either do the conversion for you or offer you a refund. Without waiting for my reply, you just left me a negative trust directly.

what are you even talking about? first of all I specifically asked if your method was working with AN ITALIAN PIN, and you said yes of course, but of course it wasn't working. First scam. Then I sent you 2 messages asking for a refund and after saying you would refund me you literally disappeared, even now you found the time to reply here but my mailbox is still empty, and the last message of our conversation is me asking you kindly for a refund. What do you call this if not a scam? I waited 2 days which is more than anyone would have normally waited in this cases and then proceed to leave you a negative feedback. I will post the mail screenshots so anyone can see. I'm not threatening anyone, I'm just warning other users that you scammed me.
rmccatch
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Hi! Have you found an exchange using paysafe pin from italy to btc or paypal? I have also pin from italy and i cant find on localbitcoins or paxful that accept pin from italy. Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: