Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?  (Read 4036 times)
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:53:09 PM

I hope the future of bitcoin can be better and can be a legitimate payment method, and to buy daily necessities can use bitcoin easily.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:31:28 PM

I have been collecting crypto-currency for the past 7 years and my confidence with cryptos have been increasing with every passing year. I am witnessing a lot of positive changes in the crypto market. The users are more serious about their investments and they no longer do panic selling or chase worthless altcoins. The market continues to evolve and the users have also become more innovative and knowledgeable.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:50:50 PM

If 9 years and still counting not enough to make you guys believe and hopeful in bitcoin the something is wrong with you. Bitcoin should have been perished a long time ago on those times where it struggled and fall but it still go up when doubtful minds assume the techs is dead. And that is the reason I hang into btc because the fundamentals is very strong and not just a simple product that anyone can create as that easy.

Yes, that's true. The last 9 years have really shown what Bitcoin is capable of and the potential behind crypto currencys. By and large I have strong confidence in Bitcoin and crypto. Even though I am sometimes still sceptical about high price forecasts, my opinion has always remained positive about crypto and that will not change. I think the next 9 years will eliminate the last doubts about Bitcoin and crypto.  Wink
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:55:57 PM

I am hopeful and confident about the future of bitcoin because I see bitcoin becoming the future payment medium.
I see businesses beinng distrusted by the blockchain technology .
I see life made easy for people with the blockchain technology.
I am also really confident the future is good, it is best payment resource and it has good approach now all over the world, blockchain is the invention which made our life safe as investors. it needs patience to make money, as just imagine if you buy something with RS 10 but you get chance to see it on 100RS so crypto currency is the same.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:29:42 PM

Well the following piece of news made me feel really hopeful: The US government is allowing people to get tax refunds paid to them in bitcoin.

See the following article:

https://www.coindesk.com/us-income-tax-payers-can-now-get-refunds-in-bitcoin

May 1 2019 Income tax payers in the U.S. now have the option to receive their federal and state refunds in bitcoin.

Blockchain payments processor Bitpay announced the news on Tuesday, saying that the firm has partnered with U.S.-based taxation services provider Refundo for the service.

Refundo customers can choose to receive all or a portion of a tax refund in bitcoin using its CoinRT product. Taxpayers will have to set up an account to get a unique routing and account number to input on their tax return, according to the announcement.

They will also have to provide necessary background information for know-your-customer (KYC) rules, as well as a bitcoin wallet address. Once the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or state has deposited the refund, BitPay will process the payment and send bitcoin to taxpayers’ wallets.

Once you can pay taxes with bitcoin, get tax refunds with bitcoin, adoption becomes so much easier. The next step is being able to pay the rent or mortgage with bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:43:49 AM

Who is really hopeful about the future of Bitcoin and why?
Lots of people are saying that bitcoin will lead the world to become digital. I just don’t think that is true. Even if the world is going digital or cashless, it is not going to be bitcoin. It can still be Fiat. When you talk about cashless transaction, then it’s possible you’re referring to making use of your debit or credit card in making payment. And if you talk about digital, then it can mean making use of your mobile , which there are already bank apps set for transaction. So all those things are ready, Bitcoin is not the only one there is.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:41:54 PM

Bitcoin has proven to provide many benefits to its users, especially if they can continue to focus on understanding in this field so that bitcoin can be an adequate source of income for their lives like doing real work that can make money. besides that bitcoin has been known by many people as a new breakthrough to be used as a very promising investment asset and can provide great benefits but everything certainly has a big risk that must be faced.
everyone certainly hopes that bitcoin can have valuable value in the future and can defeat other types of investments so that many people are turning to be able to invest in bitcoin, besides that support from the government is expected to encourage growth and legalize its existence
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:37:31 PM

the main ones who expect that the future of bitcoin is good are investors and traders who are struggling in the world of bitcoin and of course the Karunia seekers here, they all hope that bitcoin and altcoin continue to prosper until whenever so they can always take a fairly large profit here and  of course everyone hopes that the price of bitcoin will return to the top

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:34:33 AM

I am always hopeful about the bright future of Bitcoin because its technology is an incredible one which will cause a tremendous change in most payment systems in the near future. In terms of investment, I remain optimistic about the rise in price because the early adopters of Bitcoin had the same faith and enjoyed the fruit of it when Bitcoin hit $23K in December, 2017.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:44:56 AM

there are some groups who really hope that the future of bitcoin will be bright :
1. holder: in 2017 it is bullrun and its value has suddenly declined in 2018, in my opinion there are some people who are still holding bitcoin from 2017
              until now because they still believe that the value will rise soon.
2. trader: trading becomes difficult because the value of bitcoin goes down, this makes many people leave bitcoin.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:39:42 AM

I am always hopeful about the bright future of Bitcoin because its technology is an incredible one which will cause a tremendous change in most payment systems in the near future. In terms of investment, I remain optimistic about the rise in price because the early adopters of Bitcoin had the same faith and enjoyed the fruit of it when Bitcoin hit $23K in December, 2017.
Most people who resemble bitcoin are keeping fidelity and hoping for its bountiful future. Fortunately, its value was progressing dominantly which gives a way on visioning its growth will persisteny exceeding. And I prefer to keep and hold bitcoin, carrying my wide patience for the coming great bull trend for this year.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:21:45 AM

If you are just an investor not a trader of bitcoin then I think you are hopeful to it in the future. Like me who can only afford to buy few amounts and hodl it for some years I hope that it will give me a good future. In a way that I won't have to work in a company then establish my own business. I've been keeping it since 2017 then I'll see what will be its price next year on the halving event.
ringgo96

Activity: 1512
Merit: 272

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:39:41 PM

I hope that the good for Bitcoin is certain, and I am also convinced by the sophistication of bitcoin technology and as technology is running today, surely Bitcoin will be used by many people in various countries, but it also needs to take a long time to convince leaders of important leaders of a country.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:12:44 PM

I hope the future of bitcoin can be better and can be a legitimate payment method, and to buy daily necessities can use bitcoin easily.
everyone who has joined the crypto currency certainly hopes as you expect,
Likewise, I am now getting accepted and used to be a legitimate payment for several countries and companies. In the future, I hope all of them will be able to do the same.

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 12:33:29 AM

Investors and traders are people who hope that the price of Bitcoin will increase sharply in the future, so that at this time Smart Investors will buy and hold their Bitcoin for the future.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:12:34 AM

Investors and traders are people who hope that the price of Bitcoin will increase sharply in the future, so that at this time Smart Investors will buy and hold their Bitcoin for the future.
no need to wait for the future. investors and traders before 2017, certainly feel the glory of the market in 2017. and I think they are among the lucky ones, many of them become new rich people at that time

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:16:27 PM

Actually, those who hope for a good bitcoin future are all those who have invested in this bitcoin world, why do they hope that bitcoin has a good future because with a good bitcoin future, the future of investors in the bitcoin world will be good and make a profit big.
Of course, the most hope is bitcoin investors, because those who become professionals with bitcoin activities as a profession certainly hope that the future of bitcoin can sustain income for life.
They do short-term trading every day and of course long-term HODL, especially bitcoin HODL because they believe that bitcoin in the future will be a coin at a very expensive price. While their daily trading plays altcoin and bitcoin, because both of them provide benefits.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:05:06 PM

I think it's the people who are investing in Bitcoins, those who are holding since a long time , who brought when it was high in 2017 and suffered a lot of damage due to the market bearish run .

It's the people who are suffering from the government , time and again we hear a news as so how government forcefully takes over people and they are using Bitcoins as a way of rebellion.

Also at the same time banks and governments sometimes are good for the country but bad for the people investing in individually , we don't have any hold of money that we keep in the banks , it's providing an alternative where we own what we have.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:30:39 PM

Well, there are no other people who hope for the future of bitcoin but us investors and traders. The price of it will be the teller of how much we will be earning in the near future. I think this will happen since there are a lot of investors out there and I think they are just waiting for the price to pump, just like what is happening these days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:44:03 PM

Well, there are no other people who hope for the future of bitcoin but us investors and traders. The price of it will be the teller of how much we will be earning in the near future. I think this will happen since there are a lot of investors out there and I think they are just waiting for the price to pump, just like what is happening these days.

Indeed, we traders and investors are hoping for the best future of bitcoin because it will determine how much we could earn, bitcoin is the strongest coin that I know existed thus it is possible that we can expand our investments. Bitcoin now is showing its bullish trend and most people are saying it will continue and will trigger a bull run.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████