Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POS+MN FIVEBALANCEUSA Relaunches their Self Improvement App  (Read 1542 times)
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 11:47:36 AM

There are a lot of news of the project on Bitcoin. As I know you have a listing on Vindax. Do you already have a listing or just plan it. Please give me a link to the listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nekonoid

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:56:47 AM

There are a lot of news of the project on Bitcoin. As I know you have a listing on Vindax. Do you already have a listing or just plan it. Please give me a link to the listing.

Do you have a social networks to check your news? How do you plan to develop your community?
Koinal.io
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:52:25 PM

Do you have a social networks to check your news? How do you plan to develop your community?

I did not find social network on the site, but it is very important to develop social networks to communicate with community.

There is telegram https://t.me/fivebalanceUSA
You can find all the information about project in telegram.
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 12:29:18 PM

Good morning FivebalanceUSA https://github.com/fivebalanceID/Fivebalance_V3/releases/tag/v3.3.0 This is a mandatory update. Simply download and install. No need to uninstall. Afterwards download and extract the bootstrap. Replace the files in the Roaming Fivebalance folder with the files from the bootstrap. Reboot the app, and your all set.
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:48:22 PM

On behalf of Perry Francis, James McCoy, and the rest of FivebalanceUSA , it is with great pleasure that we welcome Lesean (Sity The Genie) Mellers to the FivebalanceUSA team.
Sity, is a rapper/songwriter and music producer that is based out of Stamford CT.  His family has a strong musical background which has influenced his decision to pursue music as a career.   Before he was born his mother, Maxine Miller, toured with Bob Marley, Sugar Minor, and Capleton as a background singer and many other reggae artists during the 80’s.
Sity brings to the team years of experience in music production and marketing as well as numerous alliances with industry leaders that has been built over years of performances, production, and charity events in the music industry. Sity's contributions to FivebalanceTV will be immeasurable.
For more info or to stay up to date on Sity's latest releases, or upcoming performances check out his website https://sitypro.wixsite.com/sity or check him out soon on FivebalanceTV. #fivebalanceusa #FivebalanceINDO #blockchain #crypto #selfimprovement $FBN
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 09:14:45 PM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fivebalanceusa-using-blockchain-fight-depression-030500116.html?.tsrc=fin-srch
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 05:14:57 AM

On behalf of Perry Francis, James McCoy, and the rest of FivebalanceUSA , it is with great pleasure that we welcome Janice Chisolm, MA, MS. Mrs. Janice brings a wealth of knowledge in the mental health field which will greatly benefit FivebalanceUSA's mission to take on mental helath issues. Take a look at her bio and judge for yourself.
Psychological Associate, Behavioral Consultant, Mobile Therapist
Mrs. Chisolm has a Masters of Arts in Organizational Management and Psychology, and a Master of Science in Psychology. She also has started her doctorate in Educational Psychology. For the past 15 years, Mrs. Chisolm has worked within one of her passions, in the field of mental and behavioral health for children up to 21 years of age.  She has developed and monitor behavioral treatment plans for children diagnosed with behavioral and mental health disorders. She has analyzed behaviors and has helped in the development of adaptive skills for the diagnosed child to take a more positive role in their school, home & community settings. Mrs. Chisolm has provided prescribed behavioral consultation to families and/or schools. She has trained Behavior Health Technicians (BHT) formerly Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) on appropriate therapeutic interventions and has completed Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).  For the past 2 years, Mrs. Chisolm has conducted psychological evaluations under the supervision of a psychologist for children up to 21 years of age, providing diagnosis for several mental and behavioral health challenges within the home, school and community settings.  Recently, Mrs. Chisolm has participated on a panel and podcasts addressing mental and behavior health illnesses in children, mental health support in the school system and the importance of mental health awareness. If that doesn't sum up her qualifications and bring clarity to what Janice brings to the FivebalanceUSA team, then I'm at a loss for words lol. Again welcome to the team Janice and we look forward to hearing your assesment and working with you on how we can implement Fivebalance methods into helping to suppress mental health issues across in the States and abroad!

#fivebalanceusa #fivebalanceindo #selfimprovement #blockchain #crypto #depression $FBN
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 12:41:59 PM

Good morning FivebalanceUSA and Indonesia Family. I have added new articles to the app. These articles are a special edition aimed at Senior Citizens and how they can use the 5 balances of life to deal with Depression and Anxiety. Now I'm sure we do not have a lot of Seniors using this app so it's up to you to read and provide the information to them. Have a good weekend and stay tuned for more updates. #fivebalanceusa #fivebalanceindo #depression #blockchaintechnology #crypto $FBN
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:41:53 PM

#FivebalanceUSA #FivebalanceIndo #Depression #selfimprovement #blockchaintechnology #Cryptocurency $FBN $Doge $BTC

VinDAX is running a Trading Competition for Fivebalance (FBN) on our exchange from 12 July – 12 August , 2021
Join Fivebalance (FBN) trading now and get chance to be the winners at:

https://vindax.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=FBN_USDT

Who will be the winners?
The winners are the ones who join the trading and your trading volume must ranks among the top best traders of Fivebalance (FBN) within the competition period to get the prize.

Prize Distribution
1st: 90 USDT
2nd: 70 USDT
3rd: 40 USDT
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:46:25 PM

It is good that you revive this project as this is one of the very  much needed app these days during this pandemic. I consider that we are not yet over with this pandemic as it is not yet fully contained. So people need some help with their mental health during this period. Hoping that the number of installs will increase in the coming months and hopefully will really help people during this crisis.
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:27:20 PM

It is good that you revive this project as this is one of the very  much needed app these days during this pandemic. I consider that we are not yet over with this pandemic as it is not yet fully contained. So people need some help with their mental health during this period. Hoping that the number of installs will increase in the coming months and hopefully will really help people during this crisis.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I agree. Mental health and self improvement/empowerment often is overlooked. We are working har to make Fivebalance a main stream name. We are in current talks with https://www.voa.org/ And hopefully by the fall we will be announcing a full partnership! Have a safe and healthy summer.
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 12:27:54 PM

Desktop wallet walk though now available. Includes how to extract your private keys. https://youtu.be/bQ5_C5xvCXU #FivebalanceUSA #FivebalanceIndo #depression #selfimprovement #mentalhealth #blockchaintechnology #cryptocurrency
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 02:19:38 PM

Good morning FivebalanceUSA. Please update your fivebalance mobile app to the latest version 1.0.20 This version adds a quote of the day for inspiration. #FivebalanceUSA #FivebalanceIndo #selfimprovement #depression #blockchaintechnology #cryptocurrency
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:15:47 AM

https://finance.yahoo.com/.../fivebalanceusa-set-expand... #fivebalanceusa #fivebalanceindo #selfimprovement #blockchaintechnology #cryptocurrency #depression $FBN
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:19:39 AM

We're still here, and still working hard to bring value to our members that are trying to fight depression and live a healthy life.
https://news.bitcoin.com/fivebalanceusa/
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2021, 02:12:19 PM

@FivebalanceU/FivebalanceUSACommunity #FivebalanceUSA #blockchain #mentalhealth #Depredsion #CryptoNews

Good morning FivebalanceUSA. 2021 is almost in the rear view mirror. We had a lot of accomplishments this year, and a few set backs and disappointments. Let me start with the set backs first. 
1. The IOS version of the app. not really a set back, but Apple wants fees/in app purchases for just about everything. our motto here at FivebalanceUSA is everything is free for the user. (Unless you purchase a premium membership) Having a totally free to use app is proving a challenge to use with Apples model. We have come to a consensus on how to move forward with them, but it will require a slate of regular in app purchases which we have not obtained as of time of writing. (If anyone out there has a business that wants to sell mech, get at me.) We expect to have that issue resolved and have a permanent vendor by February in which I can then commission the IOS version of the app. 2. Listing on major exchanges. As you all know, we have applied to EVERY major exchange in existence. The problem that we see here which is an unspoken fact, exchanges say one thing, and do another. We'll use Coinbase for this example. Coinbase initial rules stated during the listing process states that your coin has to have a real use case, that you can not be pumping the price, that you have to have special code installed, and your team has to be free of any legal issues. We met all of those requirements and more. But then Coinbase threw the rule book out the window when the Meme coins took off, so in their greedy quest for profits, rules were rewritten on the fly. The new unspoken rule is you have to have an active community. PERIOD. If Coinbase can't make money on fees, your app will sit in the applications abyss such as ours is currently (10 months and counting) I suspect that the others are that way also, but Coinbase was the most obvious with it thus the reason for using them in this example. Now for the positive. So many things not sure where to start so I'll just go over the bigger things. Revamped App. Revamped business model, Interest from Mucker Capital, Revamped, website, A solid presence on Google search, Multiple new team members with specialty fields, revamped coin structure, An LLC parent Company to provide transparency, and a legal presence for business matters,A chat feature inserted into the app, new educational and informative articles, revamped social media sites, new media partners, new image branding, new Fivebalance merch, major partnership with Volunteers of America to provide services, That was to name some of the more obvious positive changes, there are many more that would make this already outrageously long post even longer. I'll be taking care of legal matters these next couple of weeks in regards to annual reports, and tax preparation, and then it will be back to running this Company. For 2022 the focus will be marketing, marketing, marketing. I really don't want to launch our services with the V.O.A without the trade volume of the FBN Coin in the minimum of the 1 million/24 hour range, so we will be hiring a major pr firm to handle public relations and marketing. We'll also be having a 1 year Anniversary party in Miami so keep an eye out for that. In concluding I want to say thanks to all of those that stuck with us, we're not done (Facebook launched in 2004 ,15 years before success) We're just getting started. Nasdaq being the ultimate goal. have a happy and safe New Years. See you on the flipside!
James (Tone) McCoy CEO of FivebalanceUSA
fivebalance (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 07:06:35 AM

Good morning and Happy New Year .New articles for Q1 have been added to the Fivebalance mobile app available for free on the Google Play store. Lots of updates and plans being worked on for 2022 as I type this. Stay tuned. #FivebalanceUSA #mentalhealthmatters #selfimprovement #depression #anxiety #crypto #blockchaintechnology
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: