Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not worry about the future of Bitcoin! It is just beginning  (Read 1956 times)
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

I'm also not worried about the current state of bitcoin and I still believe that bitcoin has good potential. I think the price decline is only temporary, because the current price decline has happened in previous years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:24:48 AM

We are too concerned about the price of bitcoin that forgets the true value of it. We overestimate the price of bitcoin up to 20k $ by the end of 2017, we create bitcoin bubble itself, but it does not have errors. Although the market is in a doldrum, you can see the big investors start entering the market, the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. So let's be optimistic, I believe in the value of bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will have the same value as gold in the future.

See more optimistic information for bitcoin: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-money-of-the-future-cm895538

Finance institution already entering cryptomarket since Goldman Sachs buying poloniex and i am believe the surpressed bitcoin price so they can buying more bitcoin at cheap price. I am optimistic bitcoin is valueable investment and believe the price will reach highest again

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

people aren't worried about future of bitcoin, they are worried about the short term profit that they may or may not make that is why there is so much anxiousness these days with a ton of nonsense topics where they think they are spreading FUD!

the future of bitcoin is good but not because some imaginary giant investors are coming in. in fact these investors (like wall street) are bad for bitcoin, they make money from dumping bitcoin as much as they do pumping it and we don't want to see bitcoin turn into a pump and dump.
future of bitcoin is good because of the actual potential it has as a decentralized payment system that works globally in in safest way possible.
Bitcoin is still a baby, it is new and fresh. The past years and the upcoming years to bitcoin is only a beginning, there are lots of bad experiences that will happen but at the end, we can do our part to bitcoin.

What are you saying? How can you say that it is still "new" and "fresh"?

Bitcoin is around the internet for more than 10 years now and since that, it experienced a lot of price changes from dump to pump. In terms of technology, 10 years is already mid aged and I don't think we should say that it is still fresh and new. Bitcoin can still be developed and its price will obviously change for the good in the future. It is not the beginning, we are in the mid game where in we should support more Bitcoin.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

True believer's of bitcoin know this and they are not even concern on the price because they know the true value of bitcoin in terms of technology and not just with the price. Yes big players are entering crypto and we will see a bright future.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

people aren't worried about future of bitcoin, they are worried about the short term profit that they may or may not make that is why there is so much anxiousness these days with a ton of nonsense topics where they think they are spreading FUD!

the future of bitcoin is good but not because some imaginary giant investors are coming in. in fact these investors (like wall street) are bad for bitcoin, they make money from dumping bitcoin as much as they do pumping it and we don't want to see bitcoin turn into a pump and dump.
future of bitcoin is good because of the actual potential it has as a decentralized payment system that works globally in in safest way possible.
Bitcoin is still a baby, it is new and fresh. The past years and the upcoming years to bitcoin is only a beginning, there are lots of bad experiences that will happen but at the end, we can do our part to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is around the internet for more than 10 years now and since that, it experienced a lot of price changes from dump to pump. In terms of technology, 10 years is already mid aged and I don't think we should say that it is still fresh and new. Bitcoin can still be developed and its price will obviously change for the good in the future. It is not the beginning, we are in the mid game where in we should support more Bitcoin.
Bitcoin had gone through a lot of ups and downs but it still can manage to survive. Its volatility is what made us worried and disappointed because it fails to meet our expectations at times, however I don't think it's good to always deal those kind of negative ideas and feelings as these won't help at all. Bitcoin has so much potential to grow, there will be more developments to come, and and its demand will continue to increase. It just started to hit the mainstream, let's all be united, stay positive, be patient, and don't lose hope.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

Bitcoin had gone through a lot of ups and downs but it still can manage to survive. Its volatility is what made us worried and disappointed because it fails to meet our expectations at times, however I don't think it's good to always deal those kind of negative ideas and feelings as these won't help at all. Bitcoin has so much potential to grow, there will be more developments to come, and and its demand will continue to increase. It just started to hit the mainstream, let's all be united, stay positive, be patient, and don't lose hope.
It is true that we are worried because of the unstable price of the bitcoin. There are whales who continuing to control and manipulate the market, we can't predict what will happen to the price because of the manipulation. We can't meet our satisfaction if the market will continue to drop.
leech.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Fully agree with you. Now we can observe the very beginning of a prolonged upward movement. Already imagine how people will write comments about the fact that Bitcoin is growing Grin
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

I believe that there are some people that worried to much because of the current situation of crypto currencies at this moment and also to its market and industries but there are some people that worry just because they may loose some few profit but in my opinion that will be nothing if sooner or later we will see the improvements of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies all of them are maturing and we see it and its happening everyday and step by step bitcoin will be back with a good price again in the market and it will be back not just come with profit but it will bring more good feature that can be a benefitble to us.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

I am confident in the future of bitcoin because it has a great potential that can conquer old payment system and give freedom , speed,  privacy to every through the blockchain technology and liberate the world.  There is nothing to worry about. We will get there.   
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:10:54 PM

Way back that the price of the bitcoin is just zero value but think after a few years it goes boom and the price rise up that is so unexpected but still the value is going down but calm its just the beginning.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

Yes, I think for now the decline in Bitcoin prices is normal as a natural cycle that often happens, so I personally consider that the future of Bitcoin will be good for the future. Because Bitcoin has a good history to date. So that Bitcoin is worth considering in the future.
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

I agree with you, we should emphasise on true value, but not price that has been hyped. In the near term, market conditions will be brutal, but that is actually helping nurture real value that is simply not reflected in the prices yet.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

it doesn't need to worry, but this isn't just starting, but it's surviving. Bitcoin is surviving the storm that occurred in the crypto market. survive for a better future. the future of bitcoin will be good, there will be many new innovations about cryptocurrency too.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

It's true what you say, that actually no one has ever been worried about the future of bitcoin, because bitcoin has become large and known to many people and has mastered the crypto currency market, but many people worry about the benefits they can get in the short term this year the price of bitcoin has always experienced a sharp decline. Of course it is our hope that bitcoin will soon rise in price and can benefit us all.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

True, I am not worrying about the proce of bitcoin because I know also what is the true value of bitcoin. I know that as of now bitcoin is on its lowest fall but for sure sooner it will survive again because bitcoin has a value, has its name and its popularity is getting everywhere.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

no one can be sure to know the development of crypto currency because of that confidence and patience will be the main capital in investing
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

I think if investors have the confidence and patience to worry about the development of the crypto currency it will decrease according to me the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

I definitely agree with you on this. About 60% of people who join the Bitcoin space are basically interested in the future profits they can acquire from the investment within a short possible time. With this ideology, a small decline in the market price of Bitcoin makes these people anxious and they start panicking and make false remarks about Bitcoin. These people don't understand the reasons behind the creation of Bitcoin and blockchain technology in general. 
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

The motive at which majority have before joining the cryptoworld or investing is the reason behind checking the market and getting worried over a little fall in price. Bitcoin is far beyond the price, it is a means of world financial revolution.

I agree with this, not everyone here were really after tbe value of Bitcoin, honestly at some point we worked here definitely to gain more than to observe the things that Bitcoin may able to help, espe for the community we are living in. The fact that we can't blame them for being worried since we dont know what the reason they have with them and given that the market nowadays will make us dormant.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

It's true what you say, that actually no one has ever been worried about the future of bitcoin, because bitcoin has become large and known to many people and has mastered the crypto currency market, but many people worry about the benefits they can get in the short term this year the price of bitcoin has always experienced a sharp decline. Of course it is our hope that bitcoin will soon rise in price and can benefit us all.

As I can see, most people just worried about their investment which for sure has been decreased in values at the current state that gives them a stress. I already in this crypto world for some period of time and price decline is a normal thing to happen. So I don't worry too much about the future of cryptos. I do believe it will last longer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: