Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bch sv undervalued now is the time to invest  (Read 265 times)
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

For BSV, I think we can consider investing now. Because they have the support of digging calculation. In the current market performance is very stable growth.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

I dont believe in all bitcoin forks.
No future in this coins.
You think what price undervalued ? In the next it will be more undervalued

bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

a bull run for bitcoin cash hit $1300 mid year. imagine that happen to bch sv. this year or the coming 3 months. if more volume comes in. bitcoin is predicted to hit 100k in 2019. if some of the volume of that goes into bch sv. the moon is coming.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

BCH is indeed becoming a byword and the competition between ABC and SV makes both of them have to be able to get more communities. But I doubt will this value be able to develop well and continue to get many communities?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

Sorry mate but watching the BCH mob playing silly buggers by threatening to mine empty blocks has destroyed confidence in any coin that uses PoW. Not only has it damaged Both Forks of Forks but it has also damaged the real Bitcoin. Don't know how you can claim it is undervalued when does not even have any real utility.
Forks like that are irrelevant and I will always state my claim that they are shitty in nature and nothing else.
I wonder how someone will classify something that is not even supposed to have a value and a waste of resources and time to be overvalued. No way!

Although, I understand we are in a speculative market, so it is normal to get to see things like this being said by some but as far as I am concerned, we really do not need another wannabe bitcoin trying to portray a better way to do things, when we all know all the people behind it care about is their own pocket.

Well, it is a good thing if they decide to give us the bitcoin they have been holding all these while at a good price.
In the end, they will just end up being a source of their own downfall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

I dont believe in all bitcoin forks.
No future in this coins.
You think what price undervalued ? In the next it will be more undervalued
Good analysis from a new member, i liked it.
I too dont believe in any fork, they are just rebels.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

in my opinion it is better to save your money in the form of fiat, because a market like this is very far from profitable. and including if investing from coin fork results, of course it won't last long, it's better to choose another coin
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

What is its true price if it is undervalued? I don't believe that bitcoin SV will have a future, how about another fork of Bitcoin SV next year, create Bitcoin SV1 and Bitcoin SV2, then what we have is two other shit coins. Bitcoin Cash now is the future of Bitcoin SV. Be careful with it.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

Whether it is underestimation or overestimation, I will not invest in their BCH, BCHSV is not my favorite coin. Their internal contradictions have hurt the cryptocurrency market. I won't buy them.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

These coins are forcibly manufactured, and although its market value has risen a lot, I am usually very cautious about these coins, I will not buy them easily. I don't really like this Australian.

arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

for a coin that forked it is undervalued and underrated. supposedly the real bitcoin. this coin at 100 per coin. so cheap. u can buy and have 15 coins like nothing. people leaving bitcoin perhaps to the super upgraded bitcoin, bchsv, bigger sale than bitcoin even worth 3700$. bch sv will not be hacked due to upgrades in it's system. we are about to go full crypto on December by then it will be too late to buy bchsv. by then u would fomo on the store of value. the scientist himself csw says 2019 will not be too good for btc. I'm not sure but we mite have a recession soon. but btc mite reach 100k in 2019. we are not too sure.
Undervalued? Are you for real? As far as I am concerned, this is a coin right now that is more than over valued and in the long term, I guess a lot of people will see the reason to why I said that. This is a forked coin, irrelevant and shit coin for that matter, so what are we really talking about here?

We already have bitcoin and all these is an attempt to bring bitcoin down as some people keep getting greedy and wanting to be in a position of running things. I wonder where that would get them eventually anyway; considering they would just be busy holding their own shit coins in the end with no one really bothering about it.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

i would not buy any of these shitcoin SV or other forks. All it does is destroy the prices of bitcoin which then destroys the rest of the marker. The sooner we stop these forks the better it will be for all crypto coins

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

This is really an opportunity for us. The BCHSV is developing very strongly, it has twice been pumped for a week and traders have benefited from it when it was hard-forked. I think now we still have the opportunity to make a profit from them.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: