Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Something you should all know about Bittrex  (Read 954 times)
FireBurn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

I think you should verify your account before trade
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:15:07 AM

The process has not changed.  Bittrex has been using the process outlined for over 3 years.

Accounts do not just become disabled on their own for no reason.

There are many reasons it can happen and they are listed here.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001352132

fuck you pay me  Roll Eyes  ~you have no right to steal our coins! ~ your career is over and i hope you reflect on what is important to you in life<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:06:18 PM

I think those accounts who got disabled just need to verify their account like send a selfie and etc. But the problem is that some people doesn't want to give out these information because it is personal and nothing is safe on the internet which I understand clearly. But I think the exchange site also needs verification from traders to know if these people trading are not scammers or whatever.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:53:20 AM

I think those accounts who got disabled just need to verify their account like send a selfie and etc. But the problem is that some people doesn't want to give out these information because it is personal and nothing is safe on the internet which I understand clearly. But I think the exchange site also needs verification from traders to know if these people trading are not scammers or whatever.

bittrex are the scammers.  Roll Eyes

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

I totally believe that , Bittrex has a good reputation in that kind of things , If you check out the trusts of their admins in bitcointalk , you will see some people have lost their money in there , well I try to avoid that exchange and I suggest it to you too!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: