Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free ICO listing sites list  (Read 202 times)
btc.promo (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Hi guys i made this thread to build a free ico listing sites list to add it on a website we will launch soon.
I will add here http://icorating.us where ICOs are rated by community.
All you have to do is to own a crypto community behind your ICO project to be listed.
So please add bellow the free ico rating sites you know.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Your site is dark and that's not catchy to the eyes of the visitors. I'm not trying to drag something bad to your site but I'm giving an opinion that would help you in the future. I'm not also an expert on this thing but usually having a dark themed website doesn't suit with your content.
Try to make the background color lighter and adjust those squares ICO's alignment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

What the uniqness of this site and what the difference betwenn it and other similar ICO rating sites such as ICOBench etc.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

I think someone had already compiled free ico listing sites list. A quick search in this section of bitcointalk will help you to get that list.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Recently I came across such a site, but in my opinion free sites are not practical and without good design. Maybe I'm wrong.
Here you can see bounty.cool

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Hi guys i made this thread to build a free ico listing sites list to add it on a website we will launch soon.
All you have to do is to own a crypto community behind your ICO project to be listed.

I have a suggestion mate, why don't you try to change the background of your site interface of it.
However, I will try to save this site of yours, it could help someday to use things anyway. This site has a similar into
bounty lord site.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

To be honest, the idea is very interesting, many investors will need it, as there are many fraudulent projects on the Internet that are deceiving investors, so the availability of such a service will positively affect the investment market
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

I do not want to break your enthusiasm, but there is a lot of ICO listing site and I do not think there is a need for a new site in today's market
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:14:36 AM

I do not want to break your enthusiasm, but there is a lot of ICO listing site and I do not think there is a need for a new site in today's market

Yeah, the competition is fierce and I doubt any new site can beat the old & reliable one such as ICODrops. Maybe OP or anyone in this business will start from a free site, after that a package and so on. In the end, it's just business.

However, the point of this thread is more like to list any listing site that we know. At least that's what I understand from OP.
sscarletmzileni

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:05:06 AM

Is this legit ? Can you give us more information about this ?
marinaborny

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

yes it's true, there's lots of Free Ico listing.. you can search it in google and it will give you lots of option.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Thank you for your help to help the bounty hunters become faster looking for the upcoming ICO. However, if you really want to create the site, then you have to spend a little of your time every day to look for ICO who will come in various forums and you can also ask for payment to your subscribers.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: