Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Dumping, What can we do ?  (Read 1053 times)
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

yeah, current bitcoin market prices dumping. i think if you have big capital can buy more btc. and hold for long time. because bitcoin is a popular digital currency at the moment in the world. so we are hoped that. as soon as possible again can do pump. if you have many btc can earn big profit in near future.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

What is mean reason for bitcoin dumping and can we do now, can we buy bitcoin or sales. Please advise me any one. Help me your support.

All we gonna do now is to wait,l know that Its Just on the process to increase the prices of coins very soon.Dont lose hope as every morning the sun rises in every wake up there hope to meet our dreams come true.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:36:52 AM

Just hold your coins, there is no reason for you to dump.

This dump was something going to happen without any doubts,so we all knew that it was going to be a fact. And maybe this is not over yet.

I am confident on this technology, but we do not know where is the bottom.

At least, we know that $3,600 was like a "support wall" but we do not know if that is the final stage, for sure.

Hello
Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:42:29 AM

Dont dump btc!!! This is a chance for you to invest more before the price rise again  Grin
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

Dont dump btc!!! This is a chance for you to invest more before the price rise again  Grin
the right decision to buy when the price goes down, wait until the price rises and sells, you will get a profit. My advice is that you can buy BTC and ETH because both coins are very popular and are often used as transaction tools.

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

bitcoin is number 1 cryptocurrency he has a strong influence on others. so don't hesitate to invest in bitcoin now and now the price is cheap. invest your money now. lots of advantages of bitcoin

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

I don't think we can stop Bitcoin from being dumped,even if we try to buy Bitcoin, it will also does not play any role. So I think what we can do now is to be patient and follow the market. Besides, we incompetent.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Promote it to attract more investor to pump the market,
I think this is the perfect time to promote it since the market is being dump for sure investors would try to buy it back to gain profit .

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

The dumping of Bitcoin is now over and the lowest that it reach is at around $3000. Now its in the recovery phase already. I think the best thing to do at this moment is to accumulate more Bitcoin. Many are believing that it will recover but not this year.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

When it is a bitcoin dump now I think what should be done is hold. Unless you already have other thoughts, maybe you will do a cute lose to reduce your assets

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

What is mean reason for bitcoin dumping and can we do now, can we buy bitcoin or sales. Please advise me any one. Help me your support.
Dumping Bitcoin means a drastic decline in the price of Bitcoin. Such events are usually carried out by a manipulator, they manipulate and aim to take advantage. This kind of thing will cause tremendous panic and in the end a manipulator will control the price. Of course, a manipulator must have a very large amount of money and usually they work in groups. We all have to be careful about dumping situations, things that are very detrimental and we must be prepared not to experience panic.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

we can't do anything. we only can wait and wait until the price of bitcoin is back to normal. and we all hope that it will happen soon. and if you are the true believers of bitcoin you can hold bitcoin and your cryptocurrency until have the high value

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

There is absolutely nothing we could do about it other than to display a positivity and hope for the best.
We should also exercise a lot of patience and shun the attitude of selling at loss which is the one of the reasons for continuous dumping in price.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

What we can do? There is nothing to be done and we just need to go with the flow. We do not have enough power to change or manipulate the price of the bitcoin. The best thing that we can do is to know the best strategy or the best techniques that we should use in order for us to avoid losses.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

The recent dumping happened due the civil war of bitcoins cash, where bitcoins hash which was used to mine bitcoin cash which created panic in the crypto world and people dumped it. The only thing to do is to hodl if you have existing coins, or buy at every dips to have a good average. Also buy and store it in a electrum wallet so you're in control of your coins.
rybako

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

You should simply hold the coins till the market recovers. It has shown dips in past also but has always recovered.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

For me, all we can do is to wait, best things come to those who patiently wait, since we dont have any sure date or tinw when we can able to gain the profirs that supposedly is here with out own hands by now, read some articles, nourished your knowledge and answer your doubts through observation and searching which is helpful to lessen the worries that we are encountering by now.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

They dumping bitcoin because there is no sign of bullrun this coming december, and instead of waiting for the dip losses, they decide to dump their bitcoin and wait for the deeper dive before buyback. The very best act in this situation is to fill your bags while bitcoin is in the dip, because when the bullrun started, you already have it to gain.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Every trader have their own feeling about crypto value and for what I can see is the downtrend may not over yet.
I think that it will ended on Dec 2018 and a momentum on year Jan 2019 or I can be wrong.

It's depend on your belief , whenever you want to start invest, you can do it right now because in crypto trading , every decision is matter !

Smiley
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Just sit back and relax! A particular person can't do much to stop the current dump of bitcoin. The year 2018 has been the year of price correction which is most likely to ending soon. So, I suggest you don't panic and hold tight your investments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: