Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:34:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArbiTool Token now on exchange TS price 0.10$ now listed and 1.19$ !!!  (Read 528 times)
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:12:46 PM

Officially ArbiTool Token is approved and will be listed soon on Altilly exchange. 
https://www.altilly.com/page/coinvote?a=f74ad

Want to buy ArbiTool Token before it will be listed? Buy it on Waves Exchange for BTC or USD or on ArbiTool.eu (in the bottom of website)

need help?

This link is not working.
Update it.
GanTech (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

Hi, they changed system on website and now in the bottom of their exchange page you can see link to their TRELLO( Planning Board ) and there is info about our token, that is paid and waiting for listing.
https://trello.com/b/O5nvWgQi/altilly-public-development-board
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 11:37:00 AM

★ We are proud to announce that ArbiTool(ATT) can now be traded on Altilly. ★

https://www.altilly.com/asset/ATT

ArbiTool Token (ATT) is trading in 3 markets at altilly.

ArbiTool is a cryptocurrency market scanner that scans exchanges and compares cryptocurrency prices on various exchanges in search of price differences. Then the results show to the user, showing where he can buy LOW and where he can sell the same currency HIGH with great profit. ArbiTool additionally is providing the necessary information to perform transactions such as market depth, buy and sell orders, duration of coin transfer and also very important information on the status of wallets on both cryptocurrency exchanges. ArbiTool has a built-in advanced transaction profitability calculator that will help user calculate if opportunity is really profitable. The calculator imports transfer costs from exchanges and substitutes them for calculations. ArbiTool is a very advanced tool but very easy to use and very intuitive. By paying this token on arbitool.eu you get a 30% discount on full access to the tool. By paying this token you can buy single opportunities for arbitrage at arbitool.eu. Each month 20% of tokens that we will receive as part of the payment for our services, will be burned.

★ Welcome to Altilly! ★
and
★ Happy trading! ★
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 12:21:12 PM

Token sale price: 0.10$

and we are before our advertising campaign  Roll Eyes To The moon!  Grin

NOW:

kunkelast

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:50:21 PM

I am a developer of Ruby and would like to be part of an interesting project. I don't need to pay me for you, only a few tokens or coins would be great. I'm not a senior developer yet, but in small simple tasks you can count on me. Do you have a programmers donation campaign?
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

Please send us your CV contact@arbitool.eu
All our developers work here in Poland
GanTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 12:17:33 PM

Reserved Spanish translation. Confirm please.

How much you want for translation to Spanish?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: